Price @ 1,584/- Only | Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.2 Package
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.2 is a health checkup package by Thyrocare. It consists of 87 tests parameters/ratio and includes necessary tests for screening of the overall health profiles like Cholesterol, Liver, Thyroid, Iron Deficiency, Cardiac Risk Markers, Kidney, Diabetic, Complete Blood Count, etc. are distributed under eight sub-profiles. We at AreYouHealthy offers health checkup packages at a very low price. Talking about the quality of tests and the accuracy of the reports, we are proud to say that we have a great response from customers. You can book the Aarogyam 1.2 profile just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the required details in the alongside form.
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.2 Package Details
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM IRON
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- SERUM ALBUMIN
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- SGOT (AST)
- SGPT (ALT)
- SERUM ALBUMIN / GLOBULIN RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- URIC ACID
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- SERUM CREATININE
- BUN/SERUM CREATININE RATIO
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- C – REACTIVE PROTEIN (HSCRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
Aarogyam 1.2 Test Details
- Thyroid Profile. It consists of three tests in Aarogyam 1.2 profile including T3, T4 and TSH. This test evaluates the thyroid gland, whether it is functioning properly or not by using blood samples. The blood withdraws from a vein in the arm. Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroid cancer etc. are the types of thyroid disease.
- Iron Deficiency Profile Test. It consists of three tests: TIBC test, Serum iron test and % Transferrin saturation test. This test measures the iron level in your blood. Iron is a vital component of hemoglobin. The lack of iron in your body can lead to health problems like iron deficiency or iron anemia deficiency.
- Liver Diagnosis Test. This test includes 11 test parameters and helps to diagnose liver disease. Fatty liver, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and liver cancer are the types of liver disease. Excess alcohol consumption can cause all diseases.
- Lipid Diagnosis Test. This test helps to evaluate the levels of fats in your blood. It consists of eight test parameters including triglycerides, HDL & LDL Cholesterol, Total Cholesterol and many more. Lipid test is also known as a cholesterol test. For lipid tests, you have to keep fast for ten to twelve hours.
- Kidney Diagnosis Test. Kidneys perform an important role in your body. First is to filter the blood, the other is to remove wastes and balance the body fluid. This test includes five essential tests including Calcium, Uric acid, Creatinine, Blood Urea nitrogen etc.
- Cardiac Test. This test helps to diagnose heart-related problems like cardiac arrest, stroke etc. This subprofile consists of five tests, including Apolipoprotein (A, A1 & B), C- Reactive Protein and APO B/ APO A1 Ratio.
- Diabetes Blood Test. This test helps to evaluate the sugar level in your blood. HBA1C and Average Blood Glucose are two tests present in this sub-profile.
- Complete Blood Count Test. It is also known as complete hemogram test or CBC test. This test includes a total of 28 test parameters. This test helps to evaluate the overall health status by using blood tests.
These tests require 10-12 hour Fasting and the test reports will be mailed to you on your email account within 48-72 hours. You can request us for a hard copy of the reports which will charge you an extra of Rs. 75/- for courier charges.
Is there any Special Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.2 Package Offer
As you can see on our website the rates are already discounted. Our team has added discount codes to suit your requirements. However if you have any bulk requirements where the number of beneficiary are more than 25 then you can contact us and we will try to see if we can offer any special rates. Please note that despite of offering services at low cost we do not compromise on the quality. The laboratory is highly recognised and is accredited by NABL. Our corporate clients that require testing services for there company employees can also approach us for special offers in 2021.
This Page was last Updated by 21/01/2021