Price @ 2,465/- Only | Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3 Package
Aarogyam 1.3 is a health checkup package by Thyrocare technologies limited. It consists of 94 tests parameters and includes necessary tests for screening of the overall health profiles like Cholesterol, Liver, Kidney Thyroid, Vitamin, Iron Deficiency, Cardiac Risk Markers, Diabetic, Complete Blood Count, Testosterone, Serum copper, Serum Zinc, etc. are distributed under 10+ sub-profiles. We at AreYouHealthy offers health checkup packages at a low price. We offer sample collection services at your home. Talking about the quality of tests and the accuracy of the reports, we are proud to say that we have a great response from customers. You can book the Aarogyam 1.3 profile just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the required details in the alongside form.
Aarogyam 1.3 Test
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
Aarogyam 1.3 Test Details
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS TEST. In this sub-profile, 6 test parameters are tested under the aarogyam 1.3 profile. It helps to indicate a person’s chance of having a cardiovascular event such as a heart attack or stroke. Its result let us know whether the risk is low, medium or high.
- CBC BLOOD TEST. A complete blood count or complete hemogram profile is a blood test used to evaluate the overall health and disorders. This sub-profile includes 28 test parameters such as Red blood cell, Basophils, hematocrit, monocytes, Neutrophils, haemoglobin and many more.
- TESTOSTERONE LEVELS. This is a primary sex hormone produced by the human body. Testosterone plays an important role in the male appearance and sexual development. Along with that, it also helps to build bone and muscle mass.
- DIABETES BLOOD TEST. This sub-profile has 2 test parameters like HBA1c and Average blood glucose(or ABG). This test shows the level of sugar in the blood. HBA1c Test is also known as Hemoglobin A1c or Glycated Hemoglobin. Haemoglobin is a part of the red blood cell which carries oxygen from lungs to the entire body.
- IRON DEFICIENCY BLOOD TEST. It includes three main tests to determine an iron deficiency. Percentage of transferrin saturation, total iron-binding capacity(TIBC) and iron are the three test parameters present in these sub-profiles.
- LIPID PROFILE FASTING. Lipid Profile has 8 test parameters to evaluate the triglycerides, cholesterol, and type of fat in your blood. Lipid Profile also called Cholesterol Profile, lipid panel or complete cholesterol test. This test requires 10- 12 hrs fasting.
- LIVER BLOOD TEST. The liver profile has 11 important test parameters like Alanine Transaminase, Serum Globulin, Bilirubin(Total, direct and Indirect), Alkaline Phosphatase, Protein etc. This test determines the enzymes, proteins and many other substances produced by the liver.
- T3 T4 TSH TEST. The thyroid sub-profile of Thyrocare aarogyam 1.3 consists of 3 test parameters. This sub-profile analyses how well thyroid gland is working and is located in front of the neck. The symptoms may include Fatigue, Muscle Ache, Goiter, weakness, fever, etc.
- VITAMINS TEST. The vitamins sub-profile consist of two tests like Vitamin B12 and 25OH vitamin D total. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin. It helps in the functioning of the nervous system and production of red blood cells. The symptoms may include weakness, vision problem, mood swing, depression etc.
- TOXIC ELEMENTS TEST. In the human body, there are various toxic elements present. In Aarogyam 1.3, total 22 toxic tests are included such as Lead, Cadmium, Strontium, Nickel, Mercury, Chromium, Aluminium, Arsenic and Silver many more.
This page was last updated by 21/01/2021