Overview Of Aarogyam 1.3 By Thyrocare
This is an Improved Package and has more tests than Aarogyam 3.This Preventive Health Checkup contains a lot of tests. Aarogyam 1.3 is a kind of preventive Health Checkup consisting of a large number of medical examinations. When a person undergoes for this package his/her body gets scanned thoroughly, and he/she can monitor many health issue which may exists inside the body.
Looking For Aarogyam 1.3 Health Checkup Package In India?
AreYouHealthy is a proud DSA partner of Thyrocare. Book the Aarogyam 1.3 health checkup package just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the alongside form. The profile contains 94 test parameters under 15 sub-profiles. Aarogyam 1.3 health checkup package in India is offered AreYouHealthy at low rate.
The 15 sub-profiles in Aarogyam 1.3 are as follows.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(5)The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile has 5 test parameters. This profile monitor Cardiovascular Condition.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28) The Complete Hemogram sub-profile needs a blood sample to perform the test upon. This sub-profile has 28 test parameters which measure the count of blood particles like WBC, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Neutrophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- DIABETES PROFILE(2). The Diabetes sub-profile has 2 test parameters. The two test parameters are Average Blood Glucose (ABG) and HbA1c (HBA). These tests determine the elevated blood sugar level testing a sample of blood. This also finds out any other conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes profile test requires 8-12 hours of fasting prior to the sample collection.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). The Iron Deficiency sub-profile has 3 test-parameters. As the name suggests, the profile measures the levels of Iron content and Transferrin in the blood. The iron binding capacity of the blood cells needs proper monitoring.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). The Lipid sub-profile has 8 test-parameters. This profile is meant to measure the levels of cholesterol and other fats inside the body.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). Having 11 test parameters, the Liver profile sub-profile analyses liver health. It measures the levels of various liver enzymes, bilirubin content in the blood and different proteins as well.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). The complex human body has 2 kidneys. It does the important job of filtering waste and excess of water from the blood. 180 litres of blood passes through the kidney every day. One must take care of his/her kidney health. The Kidney (Renal) sub-profile has 5 test-parameters which provide us with all the necessary information regarding kidney health.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Triiodothyronine, known as T3 and Thyroxine, known as T4 are the two vital hormones produced by our Thyroid gland. This small gland is in the lower neck region. Symptoms such as depression, lack of energy and weight gain are caused due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. The Thyroid sub-profile has 3 test parameters which analyse whether the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(2). Vitamin sub-profile has 2 test parameters. Those are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). One should maintain the levels of Vitamin B-12 for good health. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) determines the exact amount of Vitamin D content of the body. It also detects the high or low level of Vitamin D.
- HOMOCYSTEINE PROFILE(1). The Homocysteine sub-profile measures the total amount of homocysteine in the blood.
- HORMONE PROFILE(1). This has 1 Test Parameter and that is testosterone.
- CYSTATIN C is also Included
- SERUM ZINC
- SERUM COPPER
- ELEMENTS 22(Toxic and Nutrients. Covers 22 Test Parameters)
How to book the Aarogyam 1.3 health checkup package?
To book the Aarogyam 1.3 health checkup package, fill the form alongside and click the SUBMIT button. Or you can book the test on call. Dial us on 7289-87-6363. Our customer support team will be happy to assist you anytime. The person will be visited by a sample collection team at the provided address and in the reserved time slot. All the test samples will be collected from there. AreYouHealthy doesn’t charge any amount before the sample is collected. The fee amount needs to be paid to the sample collection team. There is no hidden or extra charge apart from what is reflected on the screen. Just like we collect the samples from the doorstep, we send the test reports on the provided email in 2-3 working days. In case a person wants the hard copy of the report, he/she will be charged an extra amount of Rs 75/- and the reports will be sent to you on your provided address.