List Of Test Parameter Included In Aarogyam 1.4
CARDIAC RISK MARKER
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- SERUM ZINC
- SERUM COPPER
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- CYSTATIN C
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- VITAMIN B-12
- VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.4 Test Details
This package can be considered an Improved version of Aarogyam 1.3 because now it has 96 Test parameters and are bundled under 19 sub-profiles. In order to get a full body scanning, a person must choose a test profile which suits the best of his/her requirements. Aarogyam 1.4 profile covers a large number of tests which gives a multi-layered analysis of the body. It helps in monitoring many health issues.
Aarogyam 1.4 Blood Element Analysis Profile
Book the Aarogyam 1.4 profile at a low rate on AreYouHealthy In India, Aarogyam 1.4. The 19 sub-profiles are as following:
- THYROID PROFILE (3): Triiodothyronine, known as T3 and Thyroxine, known as T4, are the two essential hormones created by our Thyroid gland. This little organ is in the lower neck locale. Symptoms, for example, lack of energy, depression and weight gain are caused because of the deficiency of T3 and T4 hormones. The Thyroid sub-profile has 3 test parameters that examine whether the thyroid organ is overactive or underactive.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE (3). This sub-profile has three test-parameters. As the name recommends, the profile estimates the levels of Iron content and Transferrin in the blood.
- LIVER PROFILE (11): Having 11 test parameters, the Liver sub-profile investigations liver wellbeing. It determines the levels of different liver compounds, bilirubin content in the blood and distinctive proteins too.
- LIPID PROFILE (8): There are eight test-parameters in the Lipid sub-profile. This profile is intended to quantify the levels of cholesterol and different fats inside the body. There are a few fats which are proposed to improve cell wellbeing.
- KIDNEY PROFILE (5): The human body has two kidneys. It does the necessary job of separating waste and overabundance of water from the blood. 180 litres of blood goes through the kidney consistently every day. One must be concerned about his/her kidney health. The Kidney (Renal) sub-profile has five test-parameters which give us vital data concerning kidney health.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE (5): The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile has 5 test parameters. This profile screen Cardiovascular Condition.
- HOMOCYSTEINE: The Homocysteine sub-profile estimates the aggregate amount of homocysteine in the blood. Homocysteine (an amino acid) is a chemical our body uses to produce proteins.
- DIABETES PROFILE (2): The Diabetes sub-profile has 2 test parameters. Those are Average Blood Glucose (ABG) and HbA1c (HBA).
- BLOOD KETONE(D3HB): The Blood Ketone sub-profile (B3HB) measures the overall number of ketones like ketone bodies, beta-hydroxybutyrate, acetoacetate, and (CH3)2CO, and so on., in the blood. It helps in diagnosing a hazardous issue known as ketoacidosis.
- FRUCTOSAMINE TEST: Sometimes, observing diabetes utilising the haemoglobin A1c test is difficult. At that point, Fructosamine profile test turns out to be the best.
- VITAMIN PROFILE (2): Vitamin sub-profile has 2 test parameters. Those are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). One ought to keep up the levels of Vitamin B-12 for good Health. It helps in maintaining an adequate measure of red platelets. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) decides the precise measure of Vitamin D content of the body. It additionally distinguishes the high or low dimension of Vitamin D.
- PANCREAS PROFILE includes Amylase and Lipase The Pancreas sub-profile screens pancreas health. The 2 test parameters in this sub-profile let us know the presence of any pancreas-related health issues. The developing levels of lipase and amylase are hazardous and lead to pancreatic damage.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE (2) covers Sodium and Chloride The human body has electrolytes like Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and bicarbonate. These electrolytes convey electrical impulse in the body. The Electrolytes sub-profile in the Aarogyam 1.4 packages bundles 2 test parameters.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE (24): This sub-profile requires a blood test to perform the analysis upon. This sub-profile has 24 test parameters which measure the tally of blood particles like WBC, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Neutrophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR and others.
To book the Aarogyam 1.4 health checkup package, fill the form alongside and tap the SUBMIT button. We even provide the book on call facility. Dial us on 7289-87-6363. The customer support team at AreYouHealthy will be happy to help you anytime. A person, booking the test, will be visited by a sample collection team at the provided address and in the reserved time slot. All the test samples will be collected from the doorstep. AreYouHealthy doesn’t charge any sum of the amount before the sample is collected. The fee amount needs to be provided to the sample collection team. AreYouHealthy doesn’t any hidden or extra charge apart from what is being shown on the screen. The way we collect the samples from the doorstep, we send all the test reports on the provided email in 2-3 working days. In case a person requires the hard copy of the report, he/she needs to pay an extra amount of Rs 75/- and the test reports will be sent to you on your provided address via courier.