Aarogyam 1.5 Test Detail
CARDIAC RISK MARKER
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- INSULIN FASTING
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- SERUM ZINC
- SERUM COPPER
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- CYSTATIN C
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- VITAMIN B-12
- VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
Aarogyam 1.5 By Thyrocare An Overview
The Aarogyam 1.5 is a preventive healthcare package by Thyrocare. It has 99 test parameters distributed under 22 sub-profiles. You can consider this profile as an improved version of Aarogyam 5. We at AreYouHealthy offer Aarogyam 1.5 profile at low rate. Thyrocare owns the crown for the best in the category. Talking about the quality and accuracy of the reports, we are proud to say that we have great customer reviews. Thyrocare has thousands of collection centres and offers world-class diagnostic service. The samples will be collected from your doorstep. The collected samples are examined by well-experienced professionals in technically equipped labs. You can book the Aarogyam 1.5 profile just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the required details in the alongside form. Our team of sample collectors will reach at your registered address in the reserved time slot.
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.5 Package Detail
The 22 sub-profiles are included in Aarogyam 1.5 are:
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Two of the essential hormones in our body are T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). These are produced by the small butterfly-shaped gland known as the Thyroid gland. This gland is found in the lower neck region. Lack of T3 and T4 hormones leads to symptoms such as sleeping difficulty, weight gain, depression, lack of energy, etc.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). With the help of 3 test parameters, the Iron Deficiency sub-profile analyses the blood for Transferrin and Iron Content level. The blood must have an enough of iron-binding capacity. This profile also measures the iron-binding capacity of the blood.
- FERRITIN TEST. It is a blood protein that contains iron inside the cell. Iron plays an important role in our body. Without sufficient iron, your red blood cells will be unable to supply enough oxygen. However, too much iron isn’t suitable for your whole body. Both high and low iron levels may show a severe underlying problem.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). The liver comes under major organs of our body. It secretes various enzymes, bilirubin and some essential proteins. The liver sub-profile consists of 11 test parameters. This profile measures the levels of various liver products.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). The Lipid sub-profile has 8 test parameters which determine the levels of cholesterol and fats inside our body.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). Our body performs many processes throughout the day. A set of major organs are always involved in that. The kidney is one of the major organs of our body. It does the job of filtering the waste and excess of water out of the blood. A total of 180 litres of blood passes from the kidney in a day. The Kidney sub-profile has 5 test parameters which analyse the kidney health.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(5). The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile in Aarogyam 1.5 package bundles 5 test parameters. This profile determines the cardiovascular condition.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(2). The Diabetes sub-profile in the Aarogyam 1.5 preventive health checkup package packs 2 test parameters. The two tests are ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). The elevated blood sugar level is a root cause of many diseases. This profile measures the rise in the blood sugar level. Apart from this, it also detects other conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. It requires fasting of 8-12 hours before going for the test.
- BLOOD KETONE PROFILE. The Blood Ketone (D3HB) sub-profile measures the total number of ketones like ketone bodies, beta-hydroxybutyrate, acetoacetate, and acetone, etc.
- FRUCTOSAMINE PROFILE. Sometimes, monitoring diabetes using the haemoglobin A1c test is not possible, then Fructosamine profile test proves to be the best. This profile also determines the effectiveness of your diabetic treatment changes, that might include changes like exercise or medications, diet, etc.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(2). Vitamin B-12 and Vitamin D Total test parameter are present in vitamins sub-profile. This test is done with the blood sample.
- PANCREAS PROFILE(2). The 2 test parameters in the Pancreas sub-profile keep track of the pancreas health. The rise in the levels of enzymes like Lipase and Amylase results in pancreatic injury.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(2). The human body has electrolytes in the form of Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and bicarbonate. These electrolytes carry electrical impulse in the body. The Electrolytes sub-profile in the Aarogyam 1.5 package consists of 2 test parameters. It detects the electrolytic imbalance in the body. Apart from this, this profile also measures the acid-base imbalance in the body.
- ELEMENTS 22 (TOXIC AND NUTRIENTS) 22. In these sub profile containing 22 test elements of toxic and nutrients.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(24). Containing 24 test parameters, the Complete Hemogram sub-profile requires a blood sample. This profile Measures the total count of blood particles like Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, WBC, RBC Count, Eosinophils, Basophils HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
The test results are sent to you within 48-72 hours. Yes, we care for your health-related concerns. The test reports will be mailed to you on your email account. You can request us for a hard copy of the reports which will charge you an extra of Rs. 75/-. We will send the reports on your registered address via courier.