Book Aarogyam 1.7 Profile At Rs 2700.
There are 106 test parameters in the Aarogyam 1.7 profile. This is an improved version of Aarogyam 7. Now more tests are added. These test parameters are packaged under various sub-profiles. So as to get a full body examining, an individual must pick a test profile which suits the best of his/her necessities. Aarogyam 1.7 profile covers a substantial number of tests which gives a multi-layered examination of the body. It helps in observing numerous medical problems.
Searching For Aarogyam 1.7 Advanced Health Checkup Package
Few of the included sub-profiles are as following: This also covers the test details.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Triiodothyronine and Thyroxine are the two essential hormones generated by our Thyroid gland. This little organ is found in the lower neck position. Symptoms such as lack of energy, depression, etc. are caused because of the deficiency of T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine) hormones. With the help of 3 test parameters, the thyroid examines whether the thyroid organ is overactive or underactive.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). The Iron Deficiency sub-profile in Aarogyam 1.7 package, estimates the levels of Iron content and Transferrin in the blood. The iron binding limit of the blood cells needs legitimate checking. This profile determines that.
- FERRITIN TEST
- LIVER PROFILE(11). Having 11 test parameters, the Liver sub-profile in the Aarogyam 1.7 package investigates liver health. It measures the levels of different liver enzymes, bilirubin content in the blood and distinctive proteins too.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). A total of 8 test-parameters are bundled in the Lipid sub-profile. This profile is planned to measure the levels of cholesterol and distinctive fats inside the body. There are a couple of fats which are proposed to improve cell prosperity. They are Triglycerides and Cholesterol. Regardless, when these fats grow inside the blood, it impacts the health unfairly.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5) There are two kidneys in the complex human body. It does the most important job of isolating waste and excess of water from the blood. 180 litres of blood gets filtered by the kidneys in the entire day. The Kidney (Renal) sub-profile has 5 test-parameters which give us crucial information concerning kidney wellbeing.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(5)
The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile aggregates 5 test parameters. This profile screen Cardiovascular Condition. The profile essentially bases on our heart which gets impacted because of a strange condition of terrible cholesterol. This test furthermore reviews the heart and its condition. Our heart reliably remains under great perils condition in perspective on the significantly contaminated environment, smoke, hypertension and cholesterol.
- HOMOCYSTEINE PROFILE. The Homocysteine sub-profile of the aarogyam 1.7 profile appraises the total Count of homocysteine in the blood. Homocysteine (an amino acid) is a substance our body uses to create proteins. Generally speaking, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and the folic acid separate homocysteine. Later it changes to various elements required by our body. Our circulatory system must not have over a negligible proportion of homocysteine left in it. The sign like a high level of homocysteine in the blood demonstrates the evidence of vitamin insufficiency, an uncommon inherited disorder, coronary illness and so forth.
- DIABETES PROFILE(2). The Diabetes sub-profile bundles 2 test parameters. Those are Average Blood Glucose (ABG) and HbA1c (HBA). These tests measure the lifted glucose level, testing a sample of blood. This furthermore finds some different conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. 8-12 hours of fasting is suggested before getting the sample collected.
- FRUCTOSAMINE PROFILE. Most often, tracking diabetes using the haemoglobin A1c test is troublesome. For this, Fructosamine profile test ends up being the best. This profile in like manner detects the impact of your diabetic treatment changes, that may join changes like exercise or prescriptions, diet, etc.
- BLOOD KETONE PROFILE(D3HB). The Blood Ketone sub-profile (B3HB) in the Aarogyam 1.7 package measures the overall number of ketones like ketone bodies, beta-hydroxybutyrate, acetoacetate, and (CH3)2CO, etc., in the blood. It also helps in diagnosing a hazardous issue known as ketoacidosis.
- INSULIN FASTING
- VITAMIN PROFILE(2). Vitamin sub-profile is combined of 2 test parameters. Those are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). Maintaining the levels of Vitamin B-12 is necessary for good Health. It helps in keeping up a sufficient proportion of red blood cells. This profile keeps the nervous system functioning. This profile individually doesn’t require fasting. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) shows the exact proportion of the Vitamin D content of the body. It also recognises the high or low level of Vitamin D.
- FOLATE PROFILE. Folate and Vitamin B12 are two vitamins that are the constituents of the B complex of vitamins. These are necessary for normal RBC (Red Blood cell) formation, Maintenace of tissues and cells, and creation of DNA, the genetic material in cells. Both these nutrients cannot be produced in the body and must be supplied by the proper diet. The Folate test measures vitamin levels in the liquid part of the blood (serum or plasma) to detect if there is any lack.
- TESTOSTERONE PROFILE. Testosterone is the principal sex hormone (androgen) in men. It is responsible for male physical qualities. Even though it is viewed as a “male” sex hormone, it is available in the blood of both males as well as females. This test estimates the levels of testosterone in the blood.
- CYSTATIN C
- SERUM ZINC
- SERUM COPPER
- PANCREAS PROFILE(2). The Pancreas sub-profile in the Aarogyam 1.7 profile screens pancreas health. The 2 test parameters of this sub-profile let us know the presence of any pancreas-related health problem. The developing levels of lipase and amylase are hazardous and result in pancreatic damage.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(2). Electrolytes like Sodium and chloride are present in our body. These electrolytes pass on the electrical impulse in the body. The Electrolytes sub-profile in the Aarogyam 1.7 groups 2 test parameters. It recognises the electrolytic variation from the norm in the body.
- ARTHRITIS PROFILE(2). The 2 test-parameters of the Arthritis sub-profile are ANA and ACCP. These tests are generally utilised in grown-ups in the workup of SLE and fiery joint pain. An ANA test is ordinarily used to analyse immune system conditions. While in the event of a finding of SLE is considered, this test is frequently standard for both children as well as adults. ACCP or Anti-CCP is these days the most used anti-citrullinated peptide assay.
- ELEMENTS (22) Toxic And Nutrients. In this era, we are living in a polluted environment. We are breathing polluted air, our food has contamination, and this is how our body is exposed to the toxins. Although, through the urination, a large number of harmful elements of our body get released. The Toxic Elements sub-profile having 22 test parameters is the best toxic exposure test. This profile analyses the complete body for well-known toxins such as lead, mercury etc. It also detects for new technology toxin called niobium. This subprofile also checks for various nutrients.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile requires a blood test to examine upon. This sub-profile has 28 test parameters which determine the total count of blood particles like WBC, Lymphocytes, Neutrophils, Eosinophils, Monocytes, Basophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR and others.
To book the health checkup package, fill the form alongside and after that, tap the SUBMIT button. We even have the book on call facility. Dial us on 7289-87-6363. The customer support team at AreYouHealthy will be happy to help you 24X7. The beneficiary will be visited by a sample collection team at the registered address in the reserved time slot. The samples for the test will be collected from the designated address. We have a strict policy of no charge before the sample is collected. The fee amount will be asked for by the sample collector after the test sample is collected. The test reports are mailed in 48-72 hours. In case, you need a hard copy of the reports, we send that on request. That requires an extra of Rs. 75/-. We have tried to keep the aarogyam 1.7 price very low by adding extra discounts. This is a limited time offer. Tak advantage today.