Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.7
Aarogyam 1.7 profile is a preventive health checkup that is an improved version of its older one health checkup package. It consists of 102 tests parameters and includes necessary tests for screening of the overall health profiles like Cardiac Risk Markers, Cholesterol, Liver, Complete Blood Count, Thyroid, Iron Deficiency, Kidney, Diabetic, Blood Ketone, etc. are distributed under 15 sub-profiles. We at AreYouHealthy offers health checkup packages at low price. For booking, you can call us on +917289-87-6363. Our agent will fix the appointment. Or you can visit our website and fill the booking form, and after the submission of the booking form, our assistant will call you to know the convenient date and time for home sample collection. The payment can also be made at the time of sample collection.
Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.7 Package
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM IRON
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- CYSTATIN C
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
CARDIAC RISK MARKER
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- INSULIN FASTING
- VITAMIN B-12
- VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
- SERUM ZINC
- SERUM COPPER
- ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES (ANA)
- ANTI CCP (ACCP)
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
These tests require 10-12 hour Fasting and the test reports will be mailed to you on your email account within 48-72 hours. You can request us for a hard copy of the reports which will charge you an extra of Rs. 75/- for courier charges.
Aarogyam 1.7 Profile In Detail
- Thyroid Test Blood Work consists of 3 test parameters which include Total Triiodothyronine (T3), Total Thyroxine (T4) and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH). This test helps to diagnose whether the thyroid gland is functioning properly or not. The thyroid gland is butterfly-shaped and located in front of the neck. Low TSH levels can indicate hyperthyroidism deficiency.
- Iron Deficiency Blood Work includes 4 test parameters including Ferritin, Serum Iron, TIBC and Transferrin Saturation. TIBC stands for Total iron-binding capacity. This test helps to diagnose iron levels in your blood. Iron is an essential element in a body.
- Liver Disorder Test includes a total of 11 test parameters. The liver plays important functions within the body. Some of the functions include bile production and excretion, excretion of cholesterol, bilirubin, hormones etc.
- Lipid Blood Test Fasting includes eight tests which include LDL, HDL & Total Cholesterol, VLDL cholesterol, Triglycerides and many more. It is also known as a cholesterol test profile. This test helps to evaluate fat in your blood.
- Kidney Diagnostic Tests include Calcium, Cystatin C, Creatinine, Blood Urea Nitrogen and Uric Acid. This test helps to diagnose kidney-related problems and creatinine level in your blood. Abnormal heartbeat, fluid in the lungs, insufficient urine production, itching, weight loss, or swelling are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease.
- Cardiac Risk Marker Test Thyrocare includes seven important test parameters. This test helps in examining the heart event like attack or stroke. Chest pain, shortness of breath, potential heart attack are symptoms of heart disease. The normal cardiac risk level is 40 to 59mg/dL.
- Diabetes Blood Sugar Levels includes 5 test parameters. Some test parameters are HBA1C, Fructosamine, Blood Ketone, etc.. This test helps to examine the sugar level in your blood. The blood sugar level before eating is less than 100 mg/dL and less than 140 mg/dL after eating is normal.
- Vitamin Laboratory Test subprofile includes Folate, Vitamin B-12 and Vitamin D Total tests. Vitamins are required for maintaining good eyesight, hair growth, skin, height growth and many more. Some diseases of vitamins are Anemia, bad skin, rickets, scurvy etc.
- Hormone Test Online. Hormone test includes a single test parameter that is Testosterone. Testosterone plays an important role in male reproduction tissues. Along with that, it also helps in the growth of body hair, bone and muscle.
- Pancreatic Amylase Lipase. The pancreas is an essential organ in the human body. The pancreas has mainly two functions. First is Exocrine and second is Endocrine function. These functions help in digestion and regulate blood sugar, respectively.
- Electrolytes Test Of Blood. Electrolytes are minerals, including sodium and chloride tests. They help to manage nerve and muscle function, hydrate the body, balance blood acidosis and pressure, and help repair damaged tissue.
- Arthritis Lab Test Online. This subprofile consists of 2 test parameters which include ANA and Anti CCP. Antibodies are proteins that help to combat other substances like bacteria and viruses. The common symptoms of arthritis are pain, swelling, stiffness etc.
- Toxic Elements Test Thyrocare. In the human body, various types of toxic elements are found including mercury, silver, lead, cadmium, nickel, arsenic, aluminium and many more. In this sub-profile total of 22 toxic elements are tested.
- Complete Hemogram Test Thyrocare. It is also known as CBC profile test and includes a total of 24 test parameters. This helps to examine the overall health status. Complete hemogram profile includes Hemoglobin, Rbc, Basophils, Eosinophils, Monocytes, Lymphocytes and many more important test parameters.
This Page was last updated by 03/09/2020