Aarogyam 1 is now Aaarogyam 1.1 Includes 35 Test Parameters
Arogyam 1.1 Profile is offered by Thyrocare which is the world’s largest brand in the preventive Healthcare industry. For more information regarding the Aarogyam 1.1 by Thyrocare, please feel free to call us on +917289876363. After successfully examining the sample, the team from Thyrocare will send you the reports on an email.
Listed below are the subprofiles included in Aarogyam 1.1:
- Liver Profile. This is the first sub-profile that comes under Aarogyam 1. This profile covers 11 test parameters.
A liver profile is suggested to measure the levels of proteins, albumin, enzymes that are found in the liver. In the case of hepatitis, the patient is required to undergo this profile. Liver profile test requires fasting for 10-12 hours. Some test parameters that are included in this profile are alkaline phosphate, bilirubin-total, SGPT, SGOT, protein-total. Swelling in the belly, dark urine, yellowish eyes, are some symptoms that are common in the liver problem.
- Thyroid Profile. What is a thyroid profile? Thyroid profile is proposed when there are some signs of low thyroid hormone levels. In this condition, T3, T4, or TSH tests are performed. These tests are included in this profile. The thyroid gland produces mainly the T3 and T4 hormones. In a condition where the thyroid gland does not produce the required amount of hormone, then it could lead to heart trouble and high cholesterol.
- Kidney Profile. The kidney plays many vital functions in maintaining our health. Its main task is to filter waste materials from the blood. Our kidney also plays a crucial role in supporting the levels of water and some other minerals. They are essential for the production of red blood cells, vitamin D, and to regulate blood pressure. Painful urination, frequent urges to urine, high blood pressure, are some symptoms that are common in kidney problems. Kidney profile test requires no preparation.
- Lipid Profile. What is a lipid profile? A lipid profile is a set of tests conducted together to check for the levels of cholesterol and other body fats, It helps to check the risks of coronary heart disease. This profile covers 8 test parameters. Lipid profile tests are performed to check whether an individual is having normal or abnormal cholesterol or not. If the result shows early kidney disease, then the doctor may prescribe some medications. These medications will help the patient in controlling the blood pressure.
- Cardiac Risk Markers. Cardiac risk markers profile scans the cardiovascular condition of an individual. This test looks for some enzymes that may be harmful to a person. Cardiac risk markers profile is also known with the name of lipid profile. This test requires blood sample only. An executive from Thyrocare will come to your doorstep and collect the sample. Then the sample will be sent to certified Thyrocare lab. This profile covers 5 test parameters.
- Iron Deficiency Profile. Iron deficiency profile is a set of test that evaluates the level of iron in the blood. Iron is required to make haemoglobin. The poverty of iron causes dizziness, lightheadedness, and other disorders also. When someone’s body does not have enough amount of oxygen, that individual will feel tired, short of breath and weak, chest pain and cold feet and hands. What are the special concerns before the iron test? Taking iron supplements before the test may affect the result. So it is recommended not to take pills for 24 hours before the test.