List of Test Parameters Included in Aarogyam 20 Y
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS 5
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
CBC WITH AUTOMATED DIFFERENTIAL
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- HOMOCYSTEINE LAB TEST
IRON DEFICIENCY SCREENING TEST
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
LIPID TEST PARAMETERS
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
LIVER TEST PACKAGE
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
PARAMETER IN RENAL FUNCTION TEST
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
THYROID PANEL AND TSH
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Aarogyam 20Y Profile description:
Arogyam 20 Y Profile is offered by Thyrocare, which is the world’s largest brand in the preventive healthcare industry. This comprehensive preventive health checkup package is perfect for the evaluation of two individuals. This preventive health checkup package was launched by Thyrocare when it completed 20 years of successful operation. This health checkup package includes ten profiles. These are Toxic elements profile, Cholesterol profile, Homocysteine, Diabetes Screening, Vitamin profile, Iron deficiency profile, Liver profile, Kidney profile, Thyroid profile and Complete hemogram. This preventive health checkup package includes 73 test parameters. This is undoubtedly the most cost-effective detailed preventive health checkup service that can be availed by two individuals. Thyrocare offers this profile after completing 20 years. To get more information about Thyrocare Aarogyam 20Y profile, please call us on our India number +91 7289876363. Please note that home sample collection facility is available for all profiles and blood tests. The lab test is done at a certified Thyrocare Laboratories which are fully automated diagnostic laboratory. If you are looking for a package for a single individual, then you can also go for Thyrocare Aarogyam 1.3. Normally, diagnostic labs take long to deliver the test results, whereas we send you the test reports within 48-72 hours of test sample collection.
Sub-Profiles that are included in Aarogyam 20Y are:
- Cardiac Risk Markers Profile. This test deals with the cardiovascular condition of a person. This test also looks for enzymes that may indicate the developing condition for heart disease. Obesity, smoking, uncontrolled stress and anger, high cholesterol produces a high risk for the heart. This test concludes the exact condition of the heart. Cardiac risk markers profile is also famous with the name of a lipid profile.
- Complete Hemogram Profile. A complete hemogram test is performed to measure the levels of some components present in the blood. The doctor may order a CBC test as a part of a regular checkup or to check some disorders like anaemia, or to check whether the treatment is going on the right track. Complete hemogram profile includes 24 test parameters. The doctor may order this test in case the patient is pregnant, have a family history of anaemia, are suffering from an infection.
- Diabetes Profile. What is diabetes? Diabetes is a status which impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose or blood sugar. Blood sugar is the principal source of energy, and it comes from the food we eat. For a healthy life, a lot of blood sugar is not good. And still, in 2019, we don’t have any cure for diabetes. What causes type 1 diabetes? Exact causes for type 1 diabetes is still unknown. What is known is that the immune system destroys the insulin. This leads to no or very little insulin. What causes type 2 diabetes? Mainly factors, including lifestyle and genes create diabetes.
- Iron Deficiency Profile. A person gets iron deficiency when his or her body is not produce the required amount of haemoglobin. Iron is necessary to make haemoglobin. This profile evaluates the level of iron. Haemoglobin helps red blood cells to transport oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. Without enough amount of oxygen, the body will feel tired, weak, and short of breath. Symptoms may include chest pain, fast heartbeat, pale or yellow skin, cold feet and hands, etc.
- Abnormal Cholesterol Profile. A lipid profile test is performed to measure the amount of cholesterol and other fats present in the blood. It helps check for any risks of coronary heart disease. Why is the lipid profile test performed? It is performed to determine whether an individual is having abnormal or normal cholesterol levels in the body. If an individual has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, then also the doctor may order this test.
- Liver Profile. The liver does all kind of works that are important for a healthy life. A liver profile test is ordered in many situations, such as to measure enzymes, proteins, and some substances. An individual is required to have to this test in case he or she have liver disease, such as hepatitis. Symptoms of a liver problem may include dark urine, yellowish eyes, swelling in the belly, no desire to eat.
- Renal Profile. The renal profile covers five parameters. Kidney performs many crucial functions in maintaining health. Their most important job is to filter waste material from the blood. Symptoms may include painful urination, frequent urges to urinate, high blood pressure.
- Thyroid Profile. Thyroid profile contains 3 test parameters namely T3, T4 and TSH. The thyroid gland produces T3 and T4 hormones. If the thyroid gland does not produce the required amount of T3 and T4, then this case is called hypothyroidism.
- Toxic Elements Profile. This profile checks the levels of toxic elements which are present in the human body. The elements which can be harmful to the body are arsenic, barium, cadmium, cobalt, chromium, caesium, mercury, lead, selenium.
- Vitamin Profile. Vitamin profile is the last sub-profile included in the Aarogyram 20y by Thyrocare. This profile contains 2 test parameters.
Fasting is required for Aarogyam 20 Y. 10-12 hours before the test.
Thyrocare executive will come to your place and will collect the blood sample. If you’re planning to get two individuals tested, then this profile is beneficial for you. After examining the sample experts will send you an email for your reports.
Conclusion: We are a DSA of Thyrocare, and from our understanding, Thyrocare offers the most affordable Health Check-ups in India. We recommend you to evaluate these profiles and especially the Aarogyam 20Y.
Are there any other thyrocare couple packages or thyrocare couple offers?
At this point, this is the only couple package that we can suggest. This package is unique in terms of pricing and test components. Feel free to call us if you want to know more about the couple offer.
This page was last updated by 01/03/2020