AAROGYAM 5 BY THYROCARE
Rs. 3100 Rs. 2440
The Aarogyam 5 is a preventive healthcare package by Thyrocare. It has 80 test parameters distributed under 16 sub-profiles.
Do you want to book Aarogyam 5 in India?
We at AreYouHealthy offer Aarogyam 5 profile at just Rs. 2440/-. All the health checkup packages a person book on AreYouHealthy is performed by the experts from our partner industry, Thyrocare. Thyrocare owns the crown for the best in the category. Talking about the quality and accuracy of the reports, we are proud to say that we have great customer reviews. Thyrocare owns over 20,000 service centres and offers world-class diagnostic service. The samples will be collected from your doorstep. The collected samples are examined by well-experienced professionals in technically equipped labs. The labs are laced with certificates like ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CAP, NABL, NGSP, ISO 27001 & NGSP (For HbA1c).
You can book the Aarogyam 5 profile just by clicking the SUBMIT button after filling the required details in the alongside form. Our team of sample collectors will reach at your registered address in the reserved time slot.
The 16 sub-profiles are included in Aarogyam 5:
- LIVER(11). The liver comes under major organs of our body. It secretes various enzymes, bilirubin and some essential proteins. The liver sub-profile consists of 11 test parameters. This profile measures the levels of various liver products.
- THYROID(3). Two of the essential hormones in our body are T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). These are produced by the small butterfly-shaped gland known as the Thyroid gland. This gland is found in the lower neck region. Lack of T3 and T4 hormones leads to symptoms such as sleeping difficulty, weight gain, depression, lack of energy, etc.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). Our body performs many processes throughout the day. A set of major organs are always involved in that. The kidney is one of the major organs of our body. It does the job of filtering the waste and excess of water out of the blood. A total of 180 litres of blood passes from the kidney in a day. The Kidney sub-profile has 5 test parameters which analyse the kidney health.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). The Lipid sub-profile has 8 test parameters which determine the levels of cholesterol and fats inside our body. This profile is also known as Lipoprotein profile. Our body cells need fats like Cholesterol and Triglycerides to enhance its health. Sometimes, these two fats may build inside the blood which causes serious health issues. The lipid profile also helps in detecting strokes and heart diseases.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(5). The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile in Aarogyam 5 package bundles 5 test parameters. This profile determines the cardiovascular condition. High level of bad cholesterol affects our heart. This profile analyses the heart for different related-issues. Due to exposure in the smoke, cholesterol and high blood pressure, our heart always remains in a high-risk condition. Fat inside our body causes many heart-related issues. Heart-attacks are the most common example of heart issue because of fats. The profile cardiac risk markers detect the cause behind the heart-related problems.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). With the help of 3 test parameters, the Iron Deficiency sub-profile analyses the blood for Transferrin and Iron Content level. The blood must have an enough of iron binding capacity. This profile also measures the iron binding capacity of the blood. Apart from this, many types of anaemia get detected, and this profile also helps in extracting heart diseases.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(2). The Diabetes sub-profile in the Aarogyam 5 preventive health checkup package packs 2 test parameters. The two tests are ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). The elevated blood sugar level is a root cause of many diseases. This profile measures the rise in the blood sugar level. Apart from this, it also detects other conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. It requires fasting of 8-12 hours before going for the test.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28). Containing 28 test parameters, the Complete Hemogram sub-profile requires a blood sample. This profile Measures the total count of blood particles like Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, WBC, RBC Count, Eosinophils, Basophils HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- HOMOCYSTEINE PROFILE. The Homocysteine sub-profile helps in determining if a person is facing deficiency in vitamins B6, B9 (folate) or B12. It also determines if the person is at high risk of stroke or heart attack. It helps in monitoring a person’s heart diseases. In the case of newborns, the Homocysteine profile helps in diagnosing a rare inherited disorder known as homocystinuria.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(4). Vitamin B-12, Vitamin D Total, Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3 are the 4 test parameters included in the Vitamin sub-profile. This profile measures total levels of essential vitamins in our body. Vitamins are needed to maintain good health and enough red blood cells (Vitamin B-12). Vitamins also in keeping the nervous system functioning.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(3). The human body has electrolytes in the form of Sodium, Potassium, chloride and bicarbonate. These electrolytes carry electrical impulse in the body. The Electrolytes sub-profile in the Aarogyam 5 package consists of 3 test parameters. It detects the electrolytic imbalance in the body. Apart from this, this profile also measures the acid-base imbalance in the body.
- PANCREAS PROFILE(2). The 2 test parameters in the Pancreas sub-profile keep track of the pancreas health. The rise in the levels of enzymes like Lipase and Amylase results in pancreatic injury.
- FRUCTOSAMINE PROFILE. Sometimes, monitoring diabetes using the haemoglobin A1c test is not possible, then Fructosamine profile test proves to be the best. This profile also determines the effectiveness of your diabetic treatment changes, that might include changes like exercise or medications, diet, etc.
- BLOOD KETONE PROFILE(B3HB). The Blood Ketone sub-profile (B3HB) measures the total number of ketones like ketone bodies, beta-hydroxybutyrate, acetoacetate, and acetone, etc., in the blood. It helps in diagnosing a dangerous problem known as ketoacidosis.
- ARTHRITIS PROFILE(2). ANA and ACCP are the 2 test parameters included in the Arthritis sub-profile. These tests are generally performed on adults in the workup of SLE and inflammatory arthritis. The ANA test is used to diagnose for autoimmune conditions. Whereas in the case of SLE diagnosis, the test is common for both adults and children as well.
- MAGNESIUM PROFILE. Magnesium sub-profile is used to determine the level of magnesium in the body. It helps in determining the cause of abnormal levels of magnesium, calcium and potassium inside our body. Increased urination, dehydration, excessive thirst, shortness of breath and rapid breathing are the symptoms associated with ketoacidoses. Magnesium profile test detects the actual problem.
When will you get the result of the Aarogyam 5 Test?
The test results are sent to you within 48-72 hours. Yes, we care for your health-related concerns. The test reports will be mailed to you on your email account. You can request us for a hard copy of the reports which will charge you an extra of Rs. 75/-. We will send the reports on your registered address via courier.