Overview Of Thyrocare Aarogyam B
Aarogyam B is a preventive health checkup package from Thyrocare. It consists of 7 sub profiles. 10-12 hours of fasting is required for this test. A total of 60 test parameters are included in this package. Aarogyam b is a basic health checkup and is ideal for 18-40 years of age group.
Sub-profiles included in Aarogyam B
- Complete Hemogram profile: This test is performed in a blood sample of a patient. The test results will measure the level of WBC count, RBC count, Basophils, etc. This profile has 28 test parameters. An advantage of complete hemogram test is that it determines the little changes or abnormality in the blood. It offers much crucial information about medical cause. Some of the tests included in this profile are Platelet counts, Lymphocytes-Absolute count and Neutrophils etc.
- Diabetes Profile: This test is to detect the diseases that affect the uses of blood glucose. Glucose is important for health because it delivers energy to cells to make up tissues and muscles.
- Lipid Profile: It is also known as lipid panel. A lipid profile is used to measure the amount of bad and good cholesterol, type of fats, triglycerides in the blood. Cholesterol is a waxy fat, which is important for body to function properly. Too much of cholesterol is bad for the body.
- Iron Deficiency Profile: This test is to detect deficiency of iron in your body. Iron is essential to make red blood cells. Causes of iron deficiency are due to low intake of iron. To treat iron deficiency doctor may suggest the intake of iron supplements. Tests to diagnose iron deficiency are hematocrit, haemoglobin, ferritin, RBC count, etc. This profile has 3 test parameters. Some of these tests are Serum iron, Total binding capacity, and % Transferrin Saturation.
- Liver Profile/Liver Function Tests: This test is used to determine the function of the liver. The liver helps your body to break down food, make proteins, clean your blood, and store energy. It is also used to detect the damages due to liver infection such as Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. There are 11 test parameters in this profile.
- Renal Profile: This test is for evaluating the kidney’s performance. It is also known as Kidney panel. Renal profile test is used to determine the current status of the kidney by measuring the level of minerals, electrolytes, glucose, protein etc. When the kidneys are not working right, waste elements accumulate in the blood which leads to a dangerous situation. It includes 5 test parameters.
- Thyroid Profile: It includes only 3 test parameters. Tests are Total thyroxine, Total triiodothyronine, and Thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). This test is used to measure thyroid hormone. Thyroid profile test is used to monitor Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.
AreYouHealthy offers home sample collection at home. You can call us at our customer care number +917289-87-6363 to book an appointment. Alternatively, you can make online booking also. For online booking visit AreYouHealthy and fill the form. After submission, our agent will contact you to know the date and timing for home sample collection. The test result will send it to you via email. You can also opt for paper reports at Rs 75 extra.