Thyrocare Aarogyam C
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT AUTO DIFF
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
IRON DEFICIENCY TESTS AT HOME
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
RENAL FUNCTION PANEL
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
THYROID PANEL INCLUDES
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
Thyrocare Aarogyam C Package
Aarogyam C is a preventive health checkup package provided by Thyrocare technologies containing 59 test parameters packed under nine sub-profiles. This checkup package analyses the sample for Thyroid Disorder, Kidney, Liver, Intellectual Abnormality, Iron, Vitamin etc.
The checkup packages you will book on AreYouHealthy, i.e., Aarogyam C that includes blood tests will be carried forward by Thyrocare experts team. All the tests will be performed in their ISO 9001 and NABL certified labs which are located in many cities in India.
10-12 hours of Fasting is required, and the test results will be mailed to you on your email account within 48-72 hours. You can request us for a hard copy of the reports which will charge you an extra of Rs. 75/- for courier charges.
Booking Thyrocare Aarogyam package is just a click away. Fill in the required information in the alongside form and click the SUBMIT button. You are done! We will do the rest for you. Our team will contact you and reach your registered address for home sample collection. You will be contacted in the reserved time slot selected by you. You can also call on 7289-87-6363 for more details.
We offer the best deals among many other agencies in India. We provide all the health checkup packages with home sample collection service at a Low rate. All the payment needs to be paid to the visiting sample collecting experts. Apart from this price amount, you won’t be spending anything else.
Aarogyam C Thyrocare
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(24 Test Parameters). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile has 24 test parameters. All the tests are performed on a sample of blood. This profile measure count of blood particles such as White Blood Cells, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Neutrophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- DIABETES PROFILE(2 Test Parameters). The Diabetes sub-profile in the Aarogyam C package consists of 2 test parameters. The tests in the profile are HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose (ABG).
- HORMONE PROFILE(1 Test Parameter). The Hormone sub-profile measure the Testosterone level in the blood. Testosterone level is measured in a unit called Nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). Serum Testosterone Test is also known as a testosterone level test. It is a sex hormone or androgen which is produced by both male and females. It affects a person concerning puberty and fertility.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3 Test Parameters). Consisting of 3 test parameters, the Iron Deficiency sub-profile measures the levels of transferrin and other iron content in the blood. The test result of Iron Deficiency sub-profile determines the iron building capacity of the cells.
- CHOLESTEROL LIPID PROFILE TEST (8 Test Parameters). The Lipid sub-profile contains 8 test parameters. This is also known as Lipoprotein profile. The included test parameters measure the level of cholesterol and other fats inside the body.
- LFT BLOOD WORK(11 Test Parameters). The Liver constitutes the major organs of our body. Its function is to secrete a variety of enzymes, bilirubin and different proteins.
- RENAL PROFILE(5 Test Parameters). The kidney does the most important job inside the body. It filters the excess amount of water from the blood and other waste materials. The Renal sub-profile consists of 5 test parameters which help us to determine kidney health. It is to be noted that 180 litres of blood gets filtered by the kidneys in the entire day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3 Test Parameters). The small gland in the lower neck region is known as the Thyroid Gland. It produces two essential hormones, known as Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). One can see the symptoms like lack of energy, depression, weight gain, etc., due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. The Thyroid sub-profile containing 3 test parameters let us know if the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(2 Test Parameters). The Vitamin sub-profile contains 2 test parameters. Those are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). Vitamin B-12 is essential to maintain good health. One needs enough red blood cells to keep the nervous system working. Vitamin B-12 helps in building enough red blood cells. We should monitor the Vitamin D level of the body. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) test helps in keeping track of the Vitamin D level in the body.
Why You Must Book Aarogyam C Test?
The Aarogyam C preventive health checkup package analyses the sample for Thyroid Disorder, Kidney Disorder, Liver Disorder, Intellectual Abnormality, Vitamin Excess etc.
Preparations Needed For Aarogyam C Health Checkup?
Fasting is required for this profile. One should go for fasting for at least 10-12 hours before going for Aarogyam C health checkup. The best time slot we recommend is in the morning.
This Page was last updated by 23/06/2020