About Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test
Blood inside the body has protein in the form of haemoglobin. It transports oxygen to the tissues and organs. The Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test measures and identify the different kinds of haemoglobin in the bloodstream. AreYouHealthy offers the Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test at a affordable price. Book the test just by hitting the SUBMIT button after filling the required fields in the alongside form. We will send a team of sample collector at your doorstep. They will reach you in your reserved time slot.
How To Make The Payment For The Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test?
No need to worry about that. You have booked the test, now it’s our turn to serve you. Make all the payments only after the blood sample is collected. Many agencies are providing the Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis diagnostic test facility in India. But we at AreYouHealthy assure you the quality and accuracy of the test results at the most affordable price.
What Is A Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test?
Genetic mutation leads the body to the incorrect formation of haemoglobin. This results in the adequate reaching of oxygen to the tissues and organs. This test mainly estimates the levels of hemoglobin in the blood. The visiting test sample collector will draw blood (small amount) as the sample for the lab testing.
Haemoglobin Is Of Many Types. They are:
- Haemoglobin F: A kind of fetal haemoglobin. It is mainly found in growing fetuses and newborns.
- Hemoglobin A: Also called adult haemoglobin. Haemoglobin A is the most common type of haemoglobin. It’s commonly found in healthy children and adults.
- Hemoglobin C, D, E, M, and S: These are rare types of abnormal hemoglobins which are caused by genetic mutations.
Why Is The Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test Done?
Our blood acquires different abnormal types of hemoglobin. It happens because of inheriting gene mutations on the genes which are responsible for producing hemoglobin in the blood. The Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test determines whether the body has any sort of disorder that leads to the production of abnormal hemoglobin.
The Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test Can Be Useful For The Following:
- Routine Checkup: Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test when included in the routine checkup, helps in analysing body health for hemoglobin abnormality problems.
- It analyses blood disorders: It detects the symptoms of a medical condition like anaemia. The test also helps in finding any abnormal amount of hemoglobin in the blood.
- These points to some disorders which includes:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Polycythemia Vera
- It monitors treatment: The Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test helps in monitoring the levels of different types of hemoglobin for a person undergoing treatment for abnormal types of hemoglobin causing condition.
- Screening for genetic conditions: People having a family history of inherited anaemias like sickle cell anaemia or thalassemia are asked to undergo Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test before becoming a parent.
Need Any Assistance Regarding The Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test?
If you still have any doubt in your mind regarding the Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test, we are always available on our customer support number 7289-87-6363. Our 24×7 team will feel happy to assist you.
Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test Description
- UNITS: pg/ml
- TECHNOLOGY: C.L.I.A
- FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
- SAMPLE TYPE: SERUM
- VOLUME: 1ml
- NORMAL RANGE: 211 – 911