ADULT HEMOGLOBIN ELECTROPHORESIS TEST
Rs. 2500 Our Price Rs.1870.
Blood inside the body has protein in the form of haemoglobin. It transports oxygen to the tissues and organs. The Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test measures and identify the different kinds of haemoglobin in the bloodstream. AreYouHealthy offers the Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test at just Rs. 700/-. Book the test just by hitting the SUBMIT button after filling the required fields in the alongside form. We will send a team of sample collector at your doorstep. They will reach you in your reserved time slot.
How to make the payment for the Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis Test?
No need to worry about that. You have booked the test, now it’s our turn to serve you. Make all the payments only after the sample is collected. Many agencies are providing the Adult Hemoglobin Electrophoresis test facility in India. But we at AreYouHealthy assure you the quality and accuracy of the test at the most affordable price.
What is a Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test?
Genetic mutation leads the body to the incorrect formation of haemoglobin. This results in the adequate reaching of oxygen to the tissues and organs.
Haemoglobin is of many types. They are:
- Haemoglobin F: A kind of fetal haemoglobin. It is mainly found in growing fetuses and newborns.
- Hemoglobin A: Also called adult haemoglobin. Haemoglobin A is the most common type of haemoglobin. It’s commonly found in healthy children and adults.
- Haemoglobin C, D, E, M, and S: These are rare types of abnormal haemoglobin which are caused by genetic mutations.
Why is the Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test done?
Our blood acquires different abnormal types of haemoglobin. It happens because of inheriting gene mutations on the genes which are responsible for producing haemoglobin. The Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test determines whether the body has any sort of disorder that leads to the production of abnormal haemoglobin.
The Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test can be useful for the following:
- Routine Checkup: Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test when included in the routine checkup, helps in analysing body health for haemoglobin abnormality problems.
- It analyses blood disorders: It detects the symptoms of anaemia. The test also helps in finding any abnormal types of haemoglobin in the blood. These points to some disorders which includes:
- Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Polycythemia Vera
- It monitors treatment: The Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test helps in monitoring the levels of different types of haemoglobin for a person undergoing treatment for abnormal types of haemoglobin causing condition.
- Screening for genetic conditions: People having a family history of inherited anaemias like sickle cell anaemia or thalassemia are asked to undergo Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test before becoming a parent.
Need any assistance regarding the Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test? If you still have any doubt in your mind regarding the Haemoglobin Electrophoresis test, we are always available on our customer support number 7289-87-6363. Our 24×7 team will feel happy to assist you.
ADULT HEMOGLOBIN ELECTROPHORESIS TEST DESCRIPTION
- UNITS: pg/ml
- TECHNOLOGY: C.L.I.A
- FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
- SAMPLE TYPE: SERUM
- VOLUME: 1ml
- NORMAL RANGE: 211 – 911