An Overview Of Advanced Infertility Profile
Advanced Infertility Profile covers 8 profiles with 21 test parameters. This profile is for those females who have difficulty in getting pregnant. AreYouHealthy offers this test at Rs 2765 only. Fasting for this profile is not required. You can give your samples at any time. We are happy to offer home sample collection facility at your doorstep. Call us on +917289876363 to book an appointment. To book an appointment online log on to www.areyouhealthy.in. Reports will be updated to you via email within 2-3 working days.
Sub-Profiles included in Advanced Infertility Profile:
- LUTEINISING HORMONE: It is a hormone produced by the male and female. It is also known as gonadotropin. It affects the sex organs ,i.e. Ovaries in female and testes in the male. Luteinising is a hormone made by the pituitary gland.
- FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE:
Follicle stimulating hormone is responsible for the growth of ovarian follicles. Follicle made androgen and progesterone in the ovaries. It helps to maintain the menstrual cycle in females. In men, it is responsible for the sperm production.
- PROLACTIN (PRL): The main function of prolactin is to help a women body to produce milk after delivery. Prolactin level can help to determine the sexual satisfaction in both male and female. Due to the high level of prolactin it can lead to a prolactinoma.
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3): This profile is performed to know the total triiodothyronine level in the body. It is one of the hormones made by the thyroid gland. It is also used to detect thyroid disorders. Thyroid diorders include hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4): This profile is also used to know the thyroid disorder. This test is performed with a T3 test in a group to find out the working of the thyroid gland and thyroid disorder.
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE: Thyroid stimulating hormone is responsible for regulating the hormones in the right amount which is released by the thyroid gland. TSH test can determine the difference between hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- ANTI-MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH): This profile is performed to evaluate polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). It is a hormone that is produced by the reproductive tissues.
- STEROIDS PROFILE AND TESTS: This profile contains 14 test parameters. It covers progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, estradiol, and many more tests. Steroid test is required to detect the unfair advantages of drugs that are offer athletes. Steroid provides stamina and strength.