Test Parameters Included in AYH Anemia Panel 63
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT LAB TEST (28)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR)
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
IRON DEFICIENCY CHECK UP (4)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
LIPID PROFILE WITH CHOLESTEROL (8)
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
LIVER FUNCTION PROFILE BLOOD TEST (11)
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
KIDNEY PROFILE BLOOD TEST (5)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
THYROID FUNCTION TEST ABNORMAL(3)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- VITAMIN B-12
About AYH Anemia Panel 63
The AYH Anemia Panel 63 (Mini) calculates the level of anaemic-related blood chemistries inside the body. A significant deviation from the average (normal) range may lead to some severe health issues. This test assesses the glucose level (sugar level), electrolytes in the blood as well as other fluid balance. The human body requires energy (fulfilled by glucose) to function. Electrolytes maintain the fluid balance in our body. AYH Anemia Panel 63 is a preventive healthcare package. The profile has 63 test parameters distributed under 10 sub-profiles. We at AreYouHealthy offer AYH Anemia Panel 63 at low rate. Any profile or test you book on our portal is carried forward by certified labs only. The test reports are quality and accuracy assured. All the reports are emailed to you within 48-72 hours. Book the AYH Anemia Panel 63 just by clicking the SUBMIT button below the form after you fill it.
The 10 Sub-Profiles Included In AYH Anemia Panel 63:
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). The Iron deficiency sub-profile, as the name proposes to, measures the iron restricting limit of the blood. It assesses the blood for the Iron substance level and Transferrin. Iron deficiency profile likewise identifies numerous kinds of Anemia and discovers heart-related sicknesses.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). All the major organs of our body need exceptional consideration and care. Liver comprises the major organs of our body. It secrets different enzymes, bilirubin, proteins and so forth, which are fundamental for our body. The Liver sub-profile contains 11 test parameters. This profile estimates the levels of various liver items.
- CHOLESTEROL PROFILE(8). Cholesterol is a substance that is important for the body. It creates the membranes for cells in all organs and tissues in the body. It is utilised to make hormones that are basic for development, growth, and reproduction. It generates bile acids that are expected to assimilate nutrients from edibles. The test for cholesterol estimates all out cholesterol that is transported in the blood by lipoproteins.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). Kidney profile is otherwise called The Renal profile. With the help of 5 test parameters, this sub-profile screens the kidney wellbeing. The kidney is one of the vital organs in our body. It channels around 180 litres of blood in the whole day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) are two of the most fundamental hormones in our body. We have a little butterfly-shaped gland in our lower neck locale. This gland is known as the Thyroid Gland. T3 and T4 hormones are secreted by the Thyroid Gland. Lack of T3 and T4 hormones can’t be disregarded. Side effects like weight gain, depression, lack of energy and so on are seen with less of T3 and T4 hormones in the body. The thyroid sub-profile has 3 test parameters.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(2). Diabetic Screen sub-profile is one of the imperative profiles of The AYH Anemia Panel 63. It has 2 test parameters as ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). The raised glucose levels of our body bring forth numerous different sickness. The Diabetic Screen Profile screens the ascent in the glucose level and furthermore recognises the Diabetes Mellitus related-conditions. Fasting of 10-12 hours is required.
- SERUM FERRITIN PROFILE. Ferritin is a protein in our body that contains iron and is an essential constituent of the blood. The little extent of ferritin that is discharged and courses in the blood is an impression of the overall iron contained in the body. This test decides the aggregate sum of ferritin in the blood. Iron is essential for the improvement of Red Blood Cells. The body can’t generate iron and collect it from the food we eat.
- FOLATE PROFILE. Folate is an essential nutrient that are the constituents of the B complex of nutrients. These are important for RBC (Red Blood cell) arrangement, Maintenace of tissues and cells, and the making of DNA, the hereditary material in cells. Both these nutrients can’t be created in the body and should be provided by the best possible eating routine. The Folate test estimates nutrient levels in the fluid part of the blood (serum or plasma) to recognise whether there is any need.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile in the AYH Anemia Panel 63 has 28 test parameters. The test is done on a blood sample. The Hemogram profile estimates the absolute count of blood particles like Neutrophils, WBC, Basophils, Eosinophils, HCT, Hb, MCV, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, RBC Count, PS, ESR and so on.
It is recommended to go for 10-12 hours of fasting before undergoing AYH Anemia Panel 63. This helps in the accuracy of the test reports. The test reports are sent on email approximately in 48-72 hours. You can request us a hard copy of the test reports which will charge you an extra sum of Rs. 75/-. We send the reports on your registered address.