Parameters Included in Anemia Profile B
COMPLETE BLOOD CELL COUNT (24)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
SERUM ELECTROLYTE LEVELS (4)
- LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE
IRON DEFICIENCY TEST ONLINE (4)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
LIPID PROFILE (8)
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
LIVER PROFILE PANEL (11)
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST PARAMETER (5)
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
T3 T4 AND TSH (3)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
About Anemia Profile B
This Anemia Profile B has 73 test parameters bundled under 14 sub-profiles. It evaluates the level of anaemic-related blood chemistries in our body. A significant deviation from the average (normal) range might lead to some severe health problems. Anemia Profile B is a preventive healthcare package and is available in over 5,000 pin-codes across India.
Do you want to book Anemia Profile B in India?
We at AreYouHealthy offer Anemia Profile B at low rate. A profile or any test you book on AreYouHealthy is carried forward by a certified lab. We assure you of the accuracy and quality of the test reports. After the sample collection, the test reports will be mailed to you in 48-72 hours. Book the Anemia Profile B on AreYouHealthy by filling the simple form alongside and pressing the SUBMIT button.
The 14 sub-profiles Included In Anemia Profile B
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3) As the name proposes to, the Iron Deficiency sub-profile measures the iron binding limit of the blood. It evaluates the blood for the Iron content level and Transferrin. Iron deficiency profile moreover identifies numerous kinds of Anemia and discovers heart-related illness.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). The liver is the most important organ of our complex body. It produces different enzymes, bilirubin, proteins etc., which are vital for our body. The Liver sub-profile has 11 test parameters which estimate the levels of various liver items.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). The Lipid sub-profile has 8 tests parameters. It measures Cholesterol and other fats in our body. Triglycerides and Cholesterol are the fats which help in enhancing cell health. But, when Triglycerides and Cholesterol build inside the blood, it affects the health adversely. The Lipid Profile test also predetermines heart diseases and strokes.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). Kidney sub-profile, also known as The Renal profile, has 5 test parameters. This sub-profile screens for kidney health. The two kidneys constitute important organs in our body. It channels approximately 180 litres of blood throughout the day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) are the most vital hormones in the body. There is a little butterfly-shaped gland in the lower neck region. It is known as the Thyroid gland. T3 and T4 hormones are produced by our Thyroid Gland. Deficiency of T3 and T4 should not be disregarded. Side effects like weight gain in the body, depression, deficiency of energy etc., are seen with less of Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) hormones in the body. The thyroid sub-profile bundles 3 test-parameters.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(2). Diabetic Screen sub-profiles constitutes the imperative profiles of The Anemia Profile B. It bundles 2 test parameters as ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). The escalated glucose levels of the body encourage numerous different sickness. The Diabetic Screen Profile assesses for the ascent in the glucose level and moreover recognises the Diabetes Mellitus related-conditions. Fasting of 10-12 hours is recommended.
- SERUM ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(3). The Serum Electrolytes Test mainly evaluates the primary electrolytes in the body, i.e., Sodium (Na+), Chloride (Cl-), and Potassium (K). Electrolytes are the electrically charged minerals inside our body tissues and bloodstream. Their primary job is to facilitate the nutrients coming inside our body and wipes the waste particles out of the body cells. The electrolytes also assist in maintaining a healthy water equilibrium, muscle activity as well as stabilising the pH level of the body.
- SERUM FERRITIN PROFILE. Ferritin is a protein in our body that has iron and is an essential constituent of the blood. The little amount of ferritin which is discharged and courses in the blood is an impression of the overall iron in the body. This test evaluates the aggregate sum of ferritin in the blood.
- VITAMIN D TOTAL. Vitamin D (Total) Test is done to check for Vitamin D deficiency in the body. It analyses the problems related to bone metabolism as well as blood mineral levels (parathyroid function).
- FOLATE PROFILE. Folate is a basic supplement that are the constituents of the B complex of nutrients. These are vital for RBC (Red Blood cell) plan, Maintenace of tissues and cells, and the creation of DNA, the genetic material in cells. Both these nutrients can’t be made in the body and ought to be given by the most ideal eating schedule. The Folate test evaluates supplement levels in the liquid piece of the blood (serum or plasma) to perceive whether there is any need.
- VITAMIN B-12 PROFILE. Maintaining the level of Vitamin B-12 is vital for good health. It also plays a crucial role in producing the right amount of RBC (red blood cells) to keep our nervous system functioning. Fasting is not required before the test.
- LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE (LDH) PROFILE. Lactate dehydrogenase (LD or LDH) is a chemical responsible for energy production. It is found in practically the majority of cells of the body, with the most abnormal amounts found in the cells of the heart, liver, muscles, kidneys, lungs, and in platelets; the bacteria likewise produce LD. This sub-profile estimates the levels of LD in the blood or sometimes other body liquids.
- TOXIC ELEMENTS PROFILE(9). Our environment is loaded with contamination. We inhale perilous air with harmful particles. The food we eat has defilement. While through the urine discharge, a high amount of toxic elements of our body gets discharged. The Toxic Elements sub-profile bundles 9 test parameters. The profile assesses the total body for known toxins, for example, lead, mercury and so forth. It likewise discovers for new technology toxins called niobium.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(24). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile of the Anemia Profile B bundles 24 test parameters. The test utilises a blood sample. The Hemogram profile evaluates the total count of blood particles like Neutrophils, Basophils, WBC, Eosinophils, HCT, Hb, MCV, Lymphocytes, RBC Count, Monocytes, PS, ESR, etc.
What are the preparations needed for Anemia Profile B?
Anemia Profile B requires 8-12 hours of fasting before the sample collection. Fasting basically helps in the accuracy and quality of the test reports. The test result after the sample collection for the Anemia Profile B is emailed to you within 48 to 72 hours. One can also request for the hard copy of the test reports which will charge him/her Rs. 75/- extra.
This page was last updated by 07/03/2020