Test Parameters In Pro Anemia Profile
CBC BLOOD PANEL (24)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
SERUM ELECTROLYTES TEST (2)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
LIPID PROFILE ASSESSMENT (8)
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
List Of Sub-profiles Included In Pro Anemia Profile
- Complete Hemogram. A complete hemogram test is done to measure red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. This test may also be done in routine checkup or even to check anaemia, keep an eye on blood condition, or to find reasons for fever, weakness, bruising.
- Diabetes Profile. Diabetes is a sickness in which blood glucose or blood sugar level becomes too high. Without ongoing, careful management, it can increase the risk of dangerous diseases like heart disorder and stroke.
- Electrolytes Profile. The electrolytes that are present in the human body are: Phosphate, Chloride, Sodium, Calcium and Magnesium. Electrolytes help the human body to perform body functions efficiently. Sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate are some electrolytes that are measured by the doctor. This subprofile checks for Sodium and Chloride.
- Iron Deficiency Profile. Iron is required to make haemoglobin in the human body. Deficiency of iron can lead to a low level in red blood cells. And if someone’s body does not have enough amount of haemoglobin, body tissues and muscles won’t work effectively.
- Lipid Profile. Lipids are fats and fat like structure. A lipid panel measures the level of some specific lipids in our body.
- Thyroid Profile. Thyroid function test is a sequence of a blood test that measures how thyroid gland is working. This profile will cover the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone test. TSH can detect the disorders even if the symptoms are not there. High TSH level can mean that thyroid gland is not making the required amount of thyroid hormone.
- Vitamin Profile. The vitamin profile covers three tests:- folate test, vitamin B-12 test, 25-OH vitamin D(total) test. Vitamin B-12 test measures levels of vitamin B-12 and is also known as Cobalamin. Vitamin B-12 plays a critical part in the normal functioning of the nervous system, metabolism, and in the formation of red blood cells.