Price: 3,328/- | Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
About Thyrocare Anemia Profile-Advanced
AreYouHealthy is offering Anemia Profile-Advanced at a low rate. This wellbeing checkup bundle incorporates 96 test parameters. To get more information about Anemia Profile-Advanced, it would be ideal if you don’t hesitate to call us on +91 7289876363. A team of home sample gatherer will come to your place at your scheduled timing slot. The sample testing is done at a certified lab.
Parameters Included In Anemia Profile-Advanced
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
IRON PANEL (4)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
LIVER FUNCTION TESTS (11)
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- HEMOGLOBIN A2
- HEMOGLOBIN C
- HEMOGLOBIN D
- HEMOGLOBIN F
- HEMOGLOBIN S
Subprofiles That Are Incorporated Into Anemia Profile-Advanced Are:
- Iron Deficiency Profile. An individual gets a shortage of iron when his or her body runs low in iron. Our body needs iron to make haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is a protein that assists our red blood cells with carrying oxygen.
- In iron deficiency, a patient can feel tired, weak and short of breath.
- Eating a deficient proportion of iron can prompt a deficiency in his or her body. Meat, eggs are rich in iron.
- Liver Profile. The liver does all kind of works that are essential for our body. It isolates the helpful substances, cleans the blood, makes proteins, and stores energy. If things go wrong, a patient may experience a couple of appearances like dark urine, no desire to eat, yellowish eyes, swelling in the belly. The doctor will give each rule concerning the test plan. Regardless, guarantee that the patient drinks water continuously.
- Lipid Profile. The lipid profile test is a blend of tests led together to check for any dangers of coronary illness, or as a preventive measure to check any risks depending upon factors like dietary patterns, stress, exercise and lifestyle-related. This profile covers 8 test parameters, namely LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, Non-HDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, VLDL cholesterol, LDL/HDL ratio, TC/HDL cholesterol ratio. The patient needs to fast for this test, no food and no beverages 9 to 12 hours before the test.
- Kidney Profile. What is a kidney profile test? The kidney’s most critical activity is to channel the blood. Kidney expels squander materials from the blood and removes them from the body as pee. The kidney profile covers five parameters.
- Thyroid Profile. Thyroid function tests are a gathering of examination that is performed to check whether the thyroid organ is working effectively or not.
- Diabetic Screen Profile. This profile covers 2 test parameters, namely HbA1c and Average blood glucose. It is predicted that 33% of individuals with diabetes are uninformed of their wellbeing condition. Diabetes is a condition that changes the body’s ability to utilise insulin. Diabetes can result in different difficult issues like harm to nerves or veins. Screening tests are necessary as anybody can have it with no side effects.
- Serum Electrolytes Profile. Sodium, potassium and chloride are acknowledged in this profile as these are the electrolytes that assist the human body is working. Milk, soy milk, mushrooms(cooked) are a few foods wealthy in electrolytes.
- Toxic Elements Profile. As we probably are aware, numerous medical issues are related to harmful components. Regardless of whether we release it or not, we are consistently presented to a variety of toxic ingredients to some degree. This profile covers nine parameters; some of them are Arsenic, Lead, Cadmium, Cobalt, etc.
- Vitamin Profile. This profile covers 3 test parameters. Vitamin D total: On the off chance that somebody is maintaining a strategic distance from the sun all the time and is onto a veggie diet, at that point the person might be in danger of nutrient D lack. Nutrient D is vital for solid bones since it causes the human body to utilise calcium from the eating routine. The other two 2 test parameters covered in this profile are Folate and Vitamin B12.
- Beta Thalassemia Screening (BTHAL) Profile. Transformations cause beta-thalassemia in either of the beta-globin qualities. There have been more than 250 changes distinguished, yet just around 20 are the most widely recognised. The seriousness of the iron deficiency induced by beta-thalassemia relies upon which transformations are available and whether there is diminished beta-globin generation (called beta+ thalassemia) or if creation is entirely missing (called beta0 thalassemia).
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Profile. Lactate dehydrogenase is a compound required amid the way toward changing over the sugar into vitality. This compound is available in numerous forms in the human body. Abnormally low LDH happen once in a while and isn’t considered as unsafe.
- Adult Haemoglobin Electrophoresis Profile. Haemoglobin electrophoresis is a blood test that estimates diverse kinds of a protein called haemoglobin in our red blood cells. It’s sometimes called “haemoglobin assessment” or “sickle cell screen”. Babies naturally get this test since it’s the law. There are various reasons a person may get one as a grown-up: If he or she has side effects of a blood issue, If he or she is at high hazard for a blood issue.
- Serum Ferritin Profile. What is a serum ferritin test? If the measure of iron in the body isn’t sufficient, the red blood cells won’t most likely supply enough oxygen. And if the amount is more, even this isn’t useful for the body. In both cases, the doctor will arrange the ferritin test. This gives the total image of the iron level to the specialist. If the ferritin is imbalanced, at that point, the symptoms may incorporate:- dizziness, leg pains, chronic headaches.
- Complete Hemogram Profile. Complete hemogram test is done to quantify a lot of things. However, it essentially measures three noteworthy parts, i.e., Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Platelets.
This page was last updated by 02/06/2021