About Anemia Profile M
The Anemia Profile M (Mini) calculates the level of anaemic-related blood chemistries inside the body. A significant deviation from the average (normal) range may lead to some severe health issues. This test assesses the glucose level (sugar level), electrolytes in the blood as well as other fluid balance. The human body requires energy (fulfilled by glucose) to function. Electrolytes maintain the fluid balance in our body. Anemia Profile M is a preventive healthcare package by Thyrocare. The profile has 63 test parameters distributed under 10 sub-profiles. We at AreYouHealthy offer Anemia Profile M at low rate. Any profile or test you book on our portal is carried forward by Thyrocare. The test reports are quality and accuracy assured. All the reports are emailed to you within 48-72 hours. Book the Anemia Profile M just by clicking the SUBMIT button below the form after you fill it.
The 10 Sub-Profiles Included In Thyrocare Anemia Profile M:
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). The Iron deficiency sub-profile, as the name proposes to, measures the iron restricting limit of the blood. It assesses the blood for the Iron substance level and Transferrin. Iron deficiency profile likewise identifies numerous kinds of Anemia and discovers heart-related sicknesses.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). All the major organs of our body need exceptional consideration and care. Liver comprises the major organs of our body. It secrets different enzymes, bilirubin, proteins and so forth, which are fundamental for our body. The Liver sub-profile contains 11 test parameters. This profile estimates the levels of various liver items.
- CHOLESTEROL PROFILE(8). Cholesterol is a substance that is important for the body. It creates the membranes for cells in all organs and tissues in the body. It is utilised to make hormones that are basic for development, growth, and reproduction. It generates bile acids that are expected to assimilate nutrients from edibles. The test for cholesterol estimates all out cholesterol that is transported in the blood by lipoproteins.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). Kidney profile is otherwise called The Renal profile. With the help of 5 test parameters, this sub-profile screens the kidney wellbeing. The kidney is one of the vital organs in our body. It channels around 180 litres of blood in the whole day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) are two of the most fundamental hormones in our body. We have a little butterfly-shaped gland in our lower neck locale. This gland is known as the Thyroid Gland. T3 and T4 hormones are secreted by the Thyroid Gland. Lack of T3 and T4 hormones can’t be disregarded. Side effects like weight gain, depression, lack of energy and so on are seen with less of T3 and T4 hormones in the body. The thyroid sub-profile has 3 test parameters.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(2). Diabetic Screen sub-profile is one of the imperative profiles of The Anemia Profile M. It has 2 test parameters as ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). The raised glucose levels of our body bring forth numerous different sickness. The Diabetic Screen Profile screens the ascent in the glucose level and furthermore recognises the Diabetes Mellitus related-conditions. Fasting of 10-12 hours is required.
- SERUM FERRITIN PROFILE. Ferritin is a protein in our body that contains iron and is an essential constituent of the blood. The little extent of ferritin that is discharged and courses in the blood is an impression of the overall iron contained in the body. This test decides the aggregate sum of ferritin in the blood. Iron is essential for the improvement of Red Blood Cells. The body can’t generate iron and collect it from the food we eat.
- FOLATE PROFILE. Folate is an essential nutrient that are the constituents of the B complex of nutrients. These are important for RBC (Red Blood cell) arrangement, Maintenace of tissues and cells, and the making of DNA, the hereditary material in cells. Both these nutrients can’t be created in the body and should be provided by the best possible eating routine. The Folate test estimates nutrient levels in the fluid part of the blood (serum or plasma) to recognise whether there is any need.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile in the Anemia Profile M has 28 test parameters. The test is done on a blood sample. The Hemogram profile estimates the absolute count of blood particles like Neutrophils, WBC, Basophils, Eosinophils, HCT, Hb, MCV, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, RBC Count, PS, ESR and so on.
It is recommended to go for 10-12 hours of fasting before undergoing Anemia Profile M. This helps in the accuracy of the test reports. The test reports are sent on email approximately in 48-72 hours. You can request us a hard copy of the test reports which will charge you an extra sum of Rs. 75/-. We send the reports on your registered address.