Now At Rs. 1000 only
Anti CCP Antibody Test
AreYouHealthy is providing an Anti-CCP Antibody test at low rate. AreYouHealthy primarily focuses on two factors: time and money. And that’s why the testing will be done at your place, which will save you time. And for the money factor, we are already offering this test at a very minimal price, but still, if you find this test at a lower price, please let us know, we will try to make it further reduce it for you. We are associated with Thyrocare, which delivers very good quality services to their customers. After the booking step, the Thyrocare executives will lead the further process.
What Is An Anti-CCP Antibody Test?
The anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide antibody test is a blood test that checks the anti-CCP antibodies. These are a type of autoantibody: an antibody made by the immune system that targets something that the body’s tissues are made of. This test helps diagnose Rheumatoid Arthritis(RA). Anti-CCP Antibodies are present in initial stages of Rheumatoid Arthritis and appear to have a high value in concluding whether the disease is non-joint erosive or erosive.
How Is The Anti-CCP Antibody Test Useful?
The Anti-CCP antibody test can be beneficial in several things, like:
- It will help in distinguishing between the RA and other possible arthritis.
- It helps during and after the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
How To Prepare For The ACCPA Test?
- No specific preparation is needed for Anti CCP Antibodies.
- Talking to the doctor will surely help if the patient is on any medications or have any other medical conditions before undergoing Anti CCP Antibodies.
- The doctor depending on the patient’s condition will give specific instructions.
- Thyrocare executive will come to your place at your selected time slot and collect the sample. After this, the blood sample will be sent to a certified Thyrocare lab.
- You will get the soft copy of the reports on your email. In case you want the hard copy, you’ve to pay Rs.75 extra.
Anti CCP Antibody Blood Test Details
- UNITS: RU/ml
- TECHNOLOGY: E.L.I.S.A
- FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
- SAMPLE TYPE: SERUM
- VOLUME: 1ml
- NORMAL RANGE: Negative : < 25 Positive : > 25
This page was last updated by 16/05/2020