AreYouHealthy is offering Anti-Sperm Antibody test at low rate. A team of sample collector will come to your place to collect the sample.
What Is An Anti-Sperm Antibody (ASAB) Test?
- An antisperm antibody test looks for particular proteins (antibodies) that fight against a man’s sperm in blood, vaginal fluids, or semen.
- This test uses a sample of sperm and adds a substance that binds only to affected sperm.
- Antisperm antibodies are not conventional. But they can be made both by men and women.
- A man can produce sperm antibodies when his sperm come into contact with his immune system while a woman can have an allergic infection to her partner’s semen and produce sperm antibodies.
Why Is It Done?
The anti-sperm antibody test may be done if a cause for infertility cannot be found. Experts may disagree about the usefulness of this test because the result may not change the treatment.
This test may also be ordered if the test results from other tests are not clear to the doctor.
Preparation For Anti-Sperm Antibody (ASAB) Test
- The doctor will recommend some precautions to be taken before the test. Or if the patient has any question, the doctor will surely help.
- Once you book the test, Thyrocare executives will lead the further process.
- After the sample collection, the sample will be sent to certified Thyrocare lab. You will get the reports on email.
ASAB Test Description
- UNITS: U/ml
- TECHNOLOGY: E.L.I.S.A
- FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
- SAMPLE TYPE: SERUM
- VOLUME: 1ml
- NORMAL RANGE: Negative : < 60 Positive : > 60