Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
About Thyrocare Arthritis Profile M
Thyrocare Arthritis Profile M is a preventive health checkup bundle. AreYouHealthy is providing this profile at low rate. As we are associated with a nation wide laboratory service provider, so you don’t have to stress over the accuracy of the outcomes. When you book the test after submitting the alongside form, you will get a confirmation call from of lab partner officials. A team of sample gatherer will come to your place at the selected time slot. After examing the test sample, the lab will send you the test reports via email.
63 Test Parameters Included in Arthritis Profile M
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
LIPID PROFILE (8)
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
LFT LIVER FUNCTION (11)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
RENAL PANEL (5)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
There are 9 Sub-Profiles included in Arthritis Profile M
- Liver Profile. The liver is a large organ that unwinds on the right side of the belly. Liver function tests are blood tests that verify how well the liver is functioning. The test checks for liver harm and can help analyse liver ailments, for example, hepatitis and cirrhosis. A person may have liver function tests as a significant aspect of a regular checkup. Or the doctor may also suggest this test if an individual has side effects of liver disease. Specialists additionally utilise the tests to screen some liver ailments, medications, and likely side effects of medicines.
- Cholesterol Profile. Cholesterol profile test is a group of tests used to quantify the amount of cholesterol and different types of fats present in our blood. This test is useful in evaluating the danger of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
The lipid profile test is required to check for dyslipidaemia symptoms; it is also accomplished to check adults and kids who are risk prone to high blood cholesterol rate and triglycerides. This happens because of the development of diabetes, high blood pressure or heart disease. The lipid profile test is also conducted as a follow up to evaluate the treatment has undergone and diet control programme. For this test, a person may be asked to fast for 9 to 12 hours before the test.
- Kidney Profile. We have two kidneys on either side of our spine that are each around the size of a human fist. They’re found back to our stomach area and beneath our rib cage. Our kidneys perform a few essential jobs in keeping up our health. A standout amongst their most essential occupations is to filter waste materials from the blood and expel them from the body as urine. The kidneys also help control the amount of water and different essential minerals in the body.
- Iron Deficiency Profile(3). An iron deficiency profile composed of a lot of lab test that demonstrates the dimension of iron in blood and Transferrin. The profile also assesses the iron restricting limit of cells. It is used to recognise anaemia. There are distinctive kinds of anaemia, and the iron profile is the best apparatus to identify a deficiency of iron. Having excessive iron in blood makes a condition known as iron overload which is equally harmful.
- Thyroid Profile(3). Thyroid profile tests are a group of tests performed to check how the thyroid organ is working. Thyroid organ is situated underneath Adam’s apple in the neck, and it secretes hormones. The hormones emitted by the thyroid organ influence how the different organs in the body use energy and also control the mineral amounts in the blood. This test is performed to analyse and decide the reason for an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) or an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism) organ. This profile includes 3 test parameters, which includes T3, T4 and TSH.
- Diabetic Screen Profile(2). This profile covers 2 test parameters to be specific HbA1c and Average blood glucose. It is predicted that one-third of the population with diabetes are unaware of their health condition. Diabetes is a condition that changes the body’s capacity to use insulin. Diabetes can result in various severe issues like harm to nerves or veins. Screening tests are vital as anyone can have it with no symptoms.
- C-Reactive Protein Profile. A c-responsive protein test estimates the amount of c-receptive protein (CRP) in the blood. CRP is a protein made by our liver. It’s sent into our bloodstream in response to inflammation. Inflammation is the body’s method of protecting tissues in case a person has been harmed or has a disease. It can cause pain, redness, and swelling in the damaged or influenced region. Some immune system issue and chronic illnesses can also cause inflammation. A CRP test may be utilised to discover or screen conditions that cause inflammation.
- Rheumatoid Factor(RF) Profile. A rheumatoid factor (RF) test gauges the amount of rheumatoid factor (RF) in the blood. Rheumatoid parts are proteins delivered by the immune system. An RF test is mostly used to help analyse rheumatoid joint inflammation. Rheumatoid joint pain is a sort of immune system issue that causes pain, swelling, and stiffness of the joints.
- Antinuclear Antibodies(ANA) Profile. An ANA test eyes for antinuclear antibodies in the blood. If the test finds antinuclear antibodies in the blood, it may imply that an individual has an immune system disorder. An immune system issue makes the invulnerable framework to assault our cells, tissues, and also organs accidentally. These disorders can cause serious medical problems.
- Complete Hemogram Profile(28). This is the last sub-profile that goes under Arthritis Profile M. Complete Hemogram test is done to quantify the components of blood. It quantifies the amount of RBC, WBC, Hemoglobin, Platelets, Basophils, Monocytes, and ESR in blood. Although some specialist recommends this test in regular checkups yet it has been included this profile in Arthritis Profile C too. Complete Hemogram ties 28 test parameters in it. This test gives the related information about the cause. No fasting is required for Complete Hemogram test.