Price: 3,328/- | Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Serum
About Thyrocare Arthritis Profile Advanced
Inflammation of joints (one or more) in our body is called Arthritis. Usual signs and symptoms of arthritis are joint pain, swelling, stiffness, redness etc. The Arthritis Profile Advanced includes 67 test parameters bundled under 14 sub-profiles. It assesses for the actual cause behind the arthritis condition. We at AreYouHealthy offer Arthritis Profile Advanced at low rate. The sample collection and the tests are performed by our partner lab. The labs are certified with reputed certificates and the test reports are quality and accuracy assured. All the reports are emailed to you within 2-3 working days of sample collection. Book the Arthritis Profile Advanced by Areyouhealthy.in just by taping the SUBMIT button below the form after you fill it.
Test Parameters Included in Arthritis Profile Advanced
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- PLATELET COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
The 14 Sub-Profiles Included In Arthritis Profile Advanced
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). The Iron deficiency sub-profile, as the name says, measures the iron binding limit of the blood. It tests the blood for the Iron substance level and Transferrin. Iron deficiency profile also identifies various kinds of Anemia and finds out heart-related illness.
- LIVER PROFILE(11). All the major organs in the human body need proper care. Liver comes among the major organs of the body. It secrets different types of enzymes, bilirubin, proteins etc., which are vital for our body. The Liver sub-profile has 11 test parameters. This profile estimates the levels of various liver products.
- CHOLESTEROL PROFILE (8). Cholesterol is a steroid (substance) in our body. It creates the membranes for cells in all organs and tissues in our body. It is utilised to make hormones which are essential for growth, development and reproduction. It generates bile acids which are expected to assimilate nutrients from the food we eat. The test for cholesterol analyses all out cholesterol that is transported into the blood by lipoproteins.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5) Kidney profile is many times also called as The Renal profile. With the help of 5 test parameters, it screens the kidney health. The kidney is one of the vital organs in the body. It channels around 180 litres of blood throughout the day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) are two of the most essential hormones in the human body. The small butterfly-shaped gland in our lower neck locale is the thyroid gland. It secretes T3 and T4 hormones. Lack of T3 and T4 hormones can’t be left behind. The symptoms like weight gain, depression, lack of energy and so on are faced with less of T3 and T4 hormones in the body. The thyroid sub-profile bundles 3 test parameters.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(2). Diabetic Screen sub-profile is an imperative profile of The Arthritis Profile Advanced. It contains 2 test parameters as ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and the other one, HBA (HbA1c). The raised glucose levels of in human body bring forth different sickness. The Diabetic Screen Profile analyses for the ascent in the glucose level and hence recognises the Diabetes Mellitus related-conditions. Fasting of 10-12 hours is needed before the sample collection.
- C-REACTIVE PROTEIN(CRP) PROFILE. CRP (C-reactive protein) is an acute phase reactant, a protein produced by the liver and released to the blood in a few hours post tissue injury, the beginning of an infection, or other cause behind the inflammation. Markedly raised levels are observed, such as, after strokes or a heart attack, with active or uncontrolled disorders related to autoimmune, and with severe bacterial infections, for example, sepsis. In response to inflammatory conditions, the level of CRP can rise as much as a thousand-fold, and its increase in the blood can precede pain, fever etc. The test estimates the amount of CRP in the blood and can be valuable in identifying inflammation due to acute conditions or in tracking disease activity in chronic conditions. The CRP sub-profile is not diagnostic, but it provides helpful information to us as to whether inflammation is present.
- RHEUMATOID FACTOR (RF) PROFILE. Rheumatoid factor (RF) (autoantibody) is an immunoglobulin M (IgM) protein which is produced by the immune system of our body. Autoantibodies affect a person’s own body tissues, mistakenly detecting the tissue as “foreign.” Whereas the biologic role of Rheumatoid factor is understood clearly, its presence helps indicate the inflammatory and autoimmune activity. The Rheumatoid Factor (RF) sub-profile detects and measures RF in the blood and may be utilised, along with some other tests, to aid in the screening of rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES (ANA) PROFILE. Antinuclear antibodies (ANA) are a set of autoantibodies released by our immune system when it fails to differentiate between “self” and “nonself adequately.” The ANA sub-profile helps detect these autoantibodies in the blood.
- ANTI STREPTOLYSIN – O (ASO) PROFILE. Antistreptolysin O (ASO) is an antibody in the body which target against streptolysin O, a toxic enzyme released by group A Streptococcus bacteria. ASO and anti-DNase B are the two most common of many antibodies that are secreted by the body’s immune system in stimulation to a strep infection with group A Streptococcus. The Antistreptolysin O (ASO) sub-profile measures the level of ASO in the blood.
- ANTI CCP (ACCP) PROFILE. The Anti- CCP Profile is a blood test which is used by a medical practitioner to confirm a screening of rheumatoid arthritis. The ACCP sub-profile detects the presence of citrulline antibodies inside the blood.
- COMPLEMENT 3 (C3) PROFILE. Complement C3 sub-profile is a blood test that measures the activity of a specific protein inside the body. This protein is an essential constituent of the complement system. A complement system is a set of proteins that travel freely through our bloodstream. The proteins work with our immune system and play a role in the growth of inflammation.
- HLA-B27 PROFILE. HLA-B27 sub-profile is a blood assessment to look for a protein that is found on the surface of WBC (white blood cells). The protein is also known as human leukocyte antigen B27 (HLA-B27). Human leukocyte antigens (HLAs) are proteins that assist the body’s immune system in distinguishing between its own cells and foreign, harmful elements.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28) The Complete Hemogram sub-profile in the Arthritis Profile Advanced bundles 28 test parameters. A blood sample is utilised for the test. This profile estimates the absolute count of blood particles such as Neutrophils, WBC, Basophils, Eosinophils, MCV, Lymphocytes, HCT, Hb, Monocytes, RBC Count, PS, ES etc.
10-12 hours of fasting is recommended before undergoing Arthritis Profile Advanced. This helps in the accuracy of the results. The reports after assessment are sent on email approximately within 48-72 hours. The hard copy of the test reports is available on request which will charge you an extra sum of Rs. 75/-. We send the reports on your registered address. This package was previously known as Arthritis Profile A Thyrocare.