About Arthritis Profile B
Arthritis profile B includes 7 profiles with 73 test parameters. It is a preventive health checkup package offered by AreYouHealthy. The market rate of this profile is Rs 3800, but AreYouHealthy offers it at low rate. 10-12 hours of fasting is compulsory before you go for this test. Only water is permitted while fasting. Do not eat anything. It may cause a false test result.
Are you tired of standing in a clinic to give samples for the test? Not anymore!
AreYouHealthy comes up with home sample collection facility. We are providing this service in many cities. To use our service dial our number +917289876363 and book an appointment. You can schedule an online appointment by visiting www.areyouhealthy.in and fill the form. Thyrocare agent will call you to fix an appointment. Pay the fees to our agent once the sample collection is done.
List of profiles included in Arthritis Profile B:
- LIVER PROFILE: It includes 11 test parameters. It is performed to measure the amount of liver enzymes, proteins, bilirubin in the blood.
- CHOLESTEROL PROFILE: It has 8 test parameters. Some these parameters are LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, VLDL cholesterol, etc. cholesterol test is used to evaluate the quantity of good and bad cholesterol, triglycerides, etc. it is a type of fat in the blood. Controlling the cholesterol level is necessary. High level of cholesterol can lead to heart diseases, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
- KIDNEY PROFILE: Kidney profile includes 5 test parameters. It is used to diagnose kidney diseases and helps to detect a condition which affects kidney function. Also, it measures various substances such as minerals, electrolytes, glucose and proteins. These substances help to know the status of kidneys.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE: Iron deficiency test is for evaluating the amount of iron in the body. It has 3 test parameters. Parameters are Total iron binding capacity (TIBC), Serum iron, and % Transferrin saturation. TIBC measures the amount of total iron that is bound with proteins in the blood. It is an indirect measurement of availability of transferrin. Transferrin test measures the amount of transferrin in the blood. It is a protein which helps the body to transport iron throughout the body.
- THYROID PROFILE: This profile includes 3 test parameters. These parameters are total triiodothyronine(T3), total thyroxine(T4), and thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). It is used to evaluate the function of thyroid gland and help to diagnose thyroid disorders. TSH is used to monitor the ongoing treatment of thyroid disorders. It also helps to know hyperthyroidism and hyperthyroidism. T4 is also used to monitor the treatment. The T3 test is for hyperthyroidism. This test is ordered when a person is experiencing symptoms of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- DIABETIC SCREEN: The diabetic screen is to measure the average level of blood sugar in the body. Diabetic people need this test regularly to monitor their level within range. It is used to diagnose diabetes.
- SERUM ELECTROLYTES: This profile is used to measure the amount of electrolytes in the body. Electrolytes are minerals and salts. Electrolytes conduct the electrical impulses in the body. It includes 3 test parameters. Those parameters are sodium, potassium, and chloride.