Parameters Included In AYH Anemia Panel 68
IRON DEFICIENCY LABORATORY TEST (5)
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY
- SERUM IRON
- %TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- SERUM FERRITIN
- FOLIC ACID
LFT PANEL (11)
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN – DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- BILIRUBIN – INDIRECT
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM ALBUMIN
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- SGOT (AST)
- SGPT (ALT)
- SERUM ALBUMIN / GLOBULIN RATIO
CHOLESTEROL/ LIPID CHECKUP PROFILE (8)
- LDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL
- NON – HDL CHOLESTEROL
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL/HDL RATIO
- TC/HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
KIDNEY PROFILE TEST BUN(5)
- URIC ACID
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- SERUM CREATININE
- BUN/SERUM CREATININE RATIO
THYROID FUNCTION TEST DIAGNOSIS (3)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE(TSH)
DIABETIC/ DIABETESE CHECKUP PACKAGE(2)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE
SERUM ELECTROLYTES LAB TEST (3)
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
- VITAMIN B12
- LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE (LDH)
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT TEST ANALYSIS (24)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
About AYH Anemia Panel 68
AYH Anemia Panel 68 is a preventive health checkup package by Thyrocare. It contains 13 profiles and 64 test parameters. It is also known as Iron saturation test. AYH Anemia Panel 68 helps in monitoring the full body. AreYouHealthy offers AYH Anemia Panel 68 at low rates. A person must do 10-12 hours of fasting before this test. Book now by calling us at +917289876363. Many agencies offer similar packages, but we are offering this test at the lowest rate possible. Our partner labs are certified and accredited to the best national and international standards.
13 Sub-profiles included in AYH Anemia Panel 68 are:
- Iron deficiency profile: This test helps to evaluate the current level of iron in the body. By evaluating the iron level, it is easy to diagnose iron deficiency or iron overload in the body. Iron is an important nutrient to produce healthy red blood cells. Iron can’t be produced by the body, so it is very important to absorb it from the foods and supplements. It has 3 test parameters. Test parameters are total iron binding capacity(TIBC), serum iron, and % transferrin saturation. TIBC test helps to measure the amount of iron which is bound by the protein. Serum iron test evaluates the iron level in the blood. % transferrin saturation test estimates the amount of transferrin in the blood.
- Liver profile: This test is for evaluating the overall health of the liver. It contains 11 test parameters. It is also known as the liver function test. This test helps to monitor chronic and acute liver inflammation, liver diseases, liver infection, or any liver damage. The main purpose of the liver is to metabolise and detoxifies substances and drugs which are harmful to the body.
- Lipid profile: It has further 8 test parameters. It helps to determine the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, stroke, etc. It also helps in monitoring the cause of blockage of the blood vessels. Another name of this test is the lipid panel. Lipid profile test also measures the amount of LDL and HDL. The main purpose of this test is to evaluate the amount of cholesterol, triglycerides and type of fats. The higher amount of cholesterol is harmful to the body, and it can lead to many diseases like heart attack, stroke, and atherosclerosis. Complete cholesterol test includes 4 types of lipids and fats. They are total cholesterol, low-density cholesterol (LDL), high-density cholesterol (HDL), and triglycerides.
- Kidney profile: The formal name for kidney profile is Renal function panel. Kidney profile test is used to determine the health of the kidneys. This test can be used as a part of regular health checkup. Kidney profile includes 5 test parameters. Some of these tests are calcium, uric acid, serum creatinine, etc. This test helps to measure the level of minerals, proteins, electrolytes, and glucose. The main function of the kidney is to filter the waste material and expel it out from the body.
- Thyroid profile: It has 3 test parameters. Thyroid profile test helps to evaluate thyroid gland function. It is also used to diagnose thyroid disorders. Thyroid profile test includes Total triiodothyronine(T3), Total thyroxine(T4), and Thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). These three parameters are used to determine and monitor hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. The thyroid gland produces both T3 and T4. Any imbalance production of these hormones can lead to hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- Diabetic screen: It has 2 test parameters, i.e., HbA1c and Average blood glucose. Both of them are used to measure the level of blood glucose and blood sugar. HbA1c is also known as glycated hemoglobin. TIt measures the average blood sugar level over the past of 8-14 weeks. Diabetic people will need this test regularly to monitor their blood sugar level. High level of HbA1c and average blood glucose indicates that the person has diabetes. It is also used to determine prediabetes.
- Serum electrolytes profile: This test has 3 test parameters. It is used to determine the level of electrolytes in the body. Electrolytes are found in the tissues in the form of dissolved salts. Serum electrolyte profile test is ordered when a person have some sign and symptoms such as weakness, confusion, nausea, fluid accumulation, etc.
- Serum Ferritin Test: The serum ferritin test is used to determine the total iron storage capacity of the body. It will help to diagnose iron deficiency and iron overload. Low level of iron in the body can cause iron deficiency anaemia.
- Vitamin D Total: Vitamin D total is performed to evaluate vitamin D deficiency in the body. Vitamin D is essential for the growth and formation of bones and teeth. The primary source of vitamin D is sunlight. When a person comes in the sunlight, vitamin D is produced by the skin.
- Folic Acid Test
- Vitamin B12 Test: It is used to determine the cause of neuropathy and anaemia. It is also used to monitor the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency. It is also known as cobalamin. Vitamin B12 is important for the formation of red blood cells.
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Test: Lactate dehydrogenase is used to produce energy in the body. It is a type of protein. Usually, lactate dehydrogenase is performed to monitor tissue damage. High level of LDH indicates:
- Complete hemogram: Complete hemogram measures the total count of blood in the body. It is used to diagnose many diseases such as anaemia, cancer, etc. that affect blood cells. It includes a complete set of 24 test parameters. This test helps to monitor a variety of diseases.