Fasting Needed | Sample Type: Blood
About Bone Pain Test Package
Bone Pain Test Package is a preventive health checkup package by Thyrocare. It includes 5 test parameters and other necessary tests for screening of your wellness and bones with profiles like Arthritis, Renal, etc. are distributed under four sub-profiles.
5 Test Parameters Included In Bone Pain Test Package
Some Important Information About Bone
- Our Bones are tissues that are kept on being broken down and rebuilt again and again. But when the balance between the regular breakdown and rebuilding is disturbed because of some hormonal changes or dietary changes, the bone tends to lose some of the minerals that contribute to its density and strength. This condition of diminished bone density becomes a more significant loss in bone density, this condition becomes osteoporosis, and the bone becomes weakened and susceptible to fracture.
- A disease that affects the mineralization or disorder within the bone or remodelling of bone, as well as problems inflicted upon the bone (bruises, breaks, or infections), may result in pain.
- These bone issues most commonly occur as a result of the deficiency of vitamin D.
- In addition to the general bone pain and tenderness, a person with osteomalacia may experience one of the following:
- Muscle weakness
- Fractures due to excessive bone weakening
- Difficulty walking and a waddling gait
- Muscle spasms and cramps
- Also, swelling around the bone, weight loss, a dull or deep aching pain that is worse at night and during activity and fatigue may occur because of bone cancer.
Primary bone cancers are ranging from most common includes:
- Ewing’s sarcoma
Both Ewing’s sarcoma and osteosarcoma are more common in teenagers and children.
Chondrosarcoma is common in adults that are older above 40 years.
Fasting of 12 hours is required for these tests, and you can easily book this package just by filling and submitting the alongside form. Our expert will call you and confirm your appointment for home sample collection.