About Bone Profile C
Bone Profile C is a preventive checkup by Thyrocare. AreYouHealthy offers this package at low rate Fasting isn’t basic for this profile. There are 13 tests included in this profile. A team of sample gatherer from Thyrocare will be at your home at the time of appointment. You don’t need to pay at the time of booking. You can make a web-based booking by visiting www.areyouhealthy.in. And if you have any query regarding Bone Profile C, please feel free to call us on +917289-87-6363. After examining the sample, Thyrocare experts will send your test outcome by means of email in 2-3 working days. You can get printed versions of your test result by paying an additional charge of Rs 75.
List of Test Parameters Included In Bone Profile C
- 25- OH Vitamin D Total Test. This test is the ideal approach to screen vitamin D levels. The measure of 25-hydroxyvitamin D in our blood is a good indication of how much vitamin D our body has. The test can determine if vitamin D levels are excessively high or excessively low. The test is also known as the 25-OH vitamin D test and the calcidiol 25-hydroxycholecalciferol test. It tends to be an essential indicator of osteoporosis (bone weakness) and rickets (bone deformity). The doctor may ask for a 25-hydroxy vitamin D test for a few different reasons. This test can enable them to figure out whether excessively or too little vitamin D is causing bone weakness or other irregularities. It can also screen individuals who are in danger of having a vitamin D deficiency.
- Intact Parathyroid Hormone Everyone should know the importance of calcium for strong bones and teeth. And normal levels of this hormone are vital for stable blood vessels, muscles, and nerves. If a person recently had a blood test that showed exceptionally high or deficient calcium levels, the doctor may propose to get another sort of blood test. This test would measure the parathyroid hormone (PTH) levels. Four modest parathyroid glands make PTH in our neck. These glands control calcium levels in our blood. At the point when calcium levels are excessively low, the glands discharge PTH to bring the calcium levels to back up into an ordinary range. At the point when the calcium levels rise, the glands quit releasing PTH. A PTH blood test can enable the doctor to figure out whether the parathyroid glands cause strange calcium levels. If the test demonstrates that the PTH level is enough for the calcium level, at that point, there is some other reason for high or low calcium levels. The doctor may recommend this blood test in case an individual is having symptoms of hypercalcemia (an excess of calcium in the blood) or hypocalcemia (too little calcium in the blood).
- Calcium Test. Calcium is one of the primary minerals which is necessary for life. It is fundamental for the best possible working of muscles to contract, nerves and our heart to beat. Calcium helps in blood coagulating. 99% of calcium is available in our bones and teeth. Calcium does help with developing new bones as well as in keeping up bone strength. Calcium also acts as an ingredient in numerous antacids. Sometimes, calcium can help avoid or control high BP. Calcium test estimates the amount of calcium in the urine or blood, which indicates the aggregate and ionised calcium in the body. The measure of calcium in pee tells how much calcium the kidneys are taking out. Since calcium is so imperative for body working, its amounts need to be normal.
- Phosphorus Test. The phosphorus blood test estimates the amount of phosphate in the blood. Phosphorus is a mineral the body requires to build solid bones and teeth. It is additionally critical for nerve signalling and muscle contraction. This test is ordered to check how much phosphorus is present in the blood. Kidney, liver, and certain bone disorders can cause irregular phosphorus levels.
- Alkaline Phosphate Test. Alkaline phosphate is one kind enzyme found in our body. Enzymes are proteins that help synthetic responses occur. For example, they can separate large molecules into smaller parts, or they can enable smaller molecules to consolidate to more prominent structures. An ALP test might be performed to determine how well the liver and gallbladder are working or identifying issues with the bones.
- Serum Zinc Test. Zinc (Zn) is a mineral which is usually present in numerous food materials, for example, meat, fish, poultry, dairy products, almonds, cashews, vegetables and so on. It is also found inside the cells all through the body. The body needs zinc for a healthy immune system and producing cells. It helps in wound healing and feeling of taste and smell. This test is performed to know whether an individual is having ordinary or anomalous zinc levels in the blood. The doctor may request to perform this test when a person experience any signs and side effects of low amount of zinc, for example, absence of readiness, loss of craving, diarrhea, reduced feeling of smell and taste, male pattern baldness, moderate wound mending, sudden weight reduction, open injuries on the skin and so forth.
- Vitamin-B12 Test. Vitamin B-12 is a vital vitamin B. It is required for mind work, nerve cells, and for the production of red blood cells. Deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to frailty and some other neurological disorders.
- Magnesium Test. A serum magnesium test estimates the dimension of magnesium in the blood. This test is done when the doctor presumes that a person has an abnormal amount of magnesium in the blood. About 50% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone. Magnesium is needed for some synthetic procedures in the body. It keeps up normal muscle and nerve capacity and keeps the bones solid. Magnesium is also required for the heart to work ordinarily and to help manage blood weight. Magnesium additionally enables the body to control blood sugar level and helps bolster the body’s defence (immune) system.
- Rheumatoid Factor Test. A rheumatoid factor (RF) test estimates the amount of rheumatoid factor (RF) in the blood. Rheumatoid components are proteins produced by the immune system. An RF test is frequently used to help diagnose rheumatoid joint inflammation. Rheumatoid joint pain is a kind of immune system disorder that causes pain, swelling, and stiffness of the joints.
- Uric Acid Test. This test estimates the amount of uric acid in the blood or urine. Uric acid is an ordinary waste item that is made when the body breaks down chemicals called purines. Purines are substances found in our very own cells and furthermore in a few sustenances. Foods with large amounts of purines include liver, anchovies, sardines, dried beans, and brew.
- Serum Copper Test. Copper is a mineral which is usually present in numerous food items, for example, nuts, chocolate, mushrooms, shellfish, entire grains, dried organic products, and liver. In the body, copper gets changed over to a non-toxic form by the assistance of a protein and transports it to the liver. Copper testing is fundamentally used to help diagnose Wilson sickness, an uncommon acquired disorder that can lead to an excess amount of copper in the liver, mind, and different organs. Less usually, a copper test might be utilised to distinguish copper overabundance because of another condition, to identify a copper inadequacy, or to screen treatment for one of these conditions.
- Antinuclear Antibodies(ANA) test. An ANA test searches for antinuclear antibodies in the blood. If the test finds antinuclear antibodies in the blood, it might mean that an individual has an immune system issue. An immune system issue makes the immune system to attack our cells, tissues, and additionally organs unintentionally. These disorders can cause serious medical problems.
- Anti Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide(ACCP) test. The anti-CCP test can recognise RA at an early stage with a high level of exactness, so utilising the test can lead to a quicker diagnosis and prior treatment than is generally conceivable. For this reason, it may have a few points of interest over other blood tests for RA. For instance, the test for the antibody known as a rheumatoid factor, generally utilised in diagnosing RA, is not always helpful early on because the antibody sometimes does not show up in the blood until later in the disease, and once in a while it doesn’t appear by any means. Besides, the rheumatoid factor is found in individuals with ailments other than RA and healthy individuals.