About Cardiac Panel Package
We are offering Cardiac Panel Package at low rate. It has 9 profiles and 68 test parameters. Fasting for 10-12 hours is needed before you give the sample for the test. If you are tired of being in line for hours to provide samples. We have a solution to this problem. We provide home sample collection to many cities. For home sample collection call us on +917289876363. You can schedule an appointment by filling the application form given on our site. When the form submission is made, our agent will call you to fix the appointment by knowing the convenient date and time for you. The report will be emailed within 48 to 72 hours. If you opt for hard copies of test reports, please pay extra Rs 75.
List of profiles included in Cardiac Panel Package
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS: The cardiac risk profile is used to assess a person’s chance of having heart diseases such as heart attack and stroke. This profile includes 6 test parameters. Some of these parameters are homocysteine, lipoprotein(A), C-reactive protein etc.
- LIPID PROFILE: Lipid profile test is used to evaluate the amount of cholesterol, i.e., is it good or bad cholesterol. It also measures the type of fats in the blood. It has 8 test parameters. These parameters are LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, VLDL cholesterol, triglycerides, etc. lipoproteins are classified into 3 categories.
- DIABETIC SCREEN: It includes 2 test parameters. Test parameters are HbA1c and Average blood glucose. It is used to monitor the average blood sugar level of the diabetic patient. High blood sugar level indicates that a person may have diabetes.
- KIDNEY PROFILE: This test is used to evaluate the function of the kidneys. The kidneys filter the waste material and excess water from the body. So it is important to know the health of the kidneys. It includes 5 test parameters. Some of these test parameters are calcium, uric acid, blood urea nitrogen, etc.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE: It includes only 3 test parameters. Test parameters are total iron binding capacity, serum iron, % transferrin saturation. Iron deficiency test is for evaluating the amount of iron in the body. TIBC measures the amount of total iron that is bound with proteins in the blood. It is an indirect measurement of availability of transferrin. Transferrin test measures the amount of transferrin in the blood. It is a protein which helps the body to transport iron throughout the body.
- THYROID PROFILE: It includes 3 test parameters. Thyroid profile test is ordered to check the function of the thyroid gland. It also helps in diagnosing thyroid disorders. The thyroid is classified into two types, i.e., hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- LIVER PROFILE: It has 11 test parameters. It is used to measure proteins, substances and enzymes. The liver helps the body to clean blood, break down food, make proteins and store energy. This test is suggested when a person might experience some symptoms.
- VITAMIN PROFILE: It includes 2 test parameters only. First is Vitamin D total and second is Vitamin B12. It measures the level of vitamins in the body. Vitamin B12 is also known as cobalamin. It helps the body to maintain the functioning of the nervous system. It plays a significant role in the production of red blood cells and metabolism. Vitamin D total is performed to know the total measurement of vitamin D in the body. It is essential for the growth of bones.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM: It has a massive number of test parameters, i.e., 28 test parameters. It is performed to know the total blood count in the blood. Major components are red blood cells, white blood cells, haemoglobin, platelets, hematocrit.