About Thyrocare Cardiac Profile A
The Cardiac Profile A consists of 62 test parameters bundled under 8 sub-profiles. This profile asses for heart-related health issues. Book the Cardiac Profile A on AreYouHealthy at low rates. Follow the simple booking procedure of filling the alongside form and Submitting it. The test reports will be sent to you in 48-72 hours on your registered email. In case, you have any question about anything related to any test or profile on our web portal, please let us know on 7289-87-6363. Our customer support team is available 24X7.
Test Parameters Included In Cardiac Profile A
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS BLOOD TEST
- HOMOCYSTEINE TEST
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT WITH 6 PART DIFFERENTIAL
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
IRON DEFICIENCY PANEL
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
LIPID PROFILE PARAMETERS
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
LIVER PROFILE TEST
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
KIDNEY PROFILE SERUM CREATININE
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
THYROID FUNCTION TEST SAMPLE COLLECTION
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
The 8 Sub-Profile In The Cardiac Profile A Package Are As Follows:
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(6). The Cardiac Risk Markers bundles 6 test parameters. These tests examine Cardiovascular Condition. This profile focuses on the heart which often gets affected by bad cholesterol when increases. This test profile evaluates the heart condition. The Heart always stays in a high-risk state because of factors like smoke, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Cardiac Risk Markers measure the exact levels of fat which becomes the reason for many heart-related diseases such as Heart Attack. One can get proper treatment for these issues after going for the Cardiac Risk Markers test which finds out the actual cause of injury. This also helps in bringing the Heart back to its normal condition.
- LIPID PROFILE BLOOD WORK (8). The Lipid profile (also known as Lipoprotein Profile) has 8 test parameters which measure Cholesterol and other fats in the body. Triglycerides and Cholesterol are the fats which enhance cell health. When Triglycerides and Cholesterol build inside the blood, it affects health adversely. The Lipid Profile test also predetermines heart diseases and strokes.
- DIABETES SCREEN PROFILE(2). The Diabetes sub-profile has 2 tests parameters. They are ABG (Average Blood Glucose) and HBA (HbA1c). These tests determine the raised blood sugar level after examining a blood sample. The test also points out other Diabetes Mellitus-related conditions. 8-12 hours of fasting is needed before the test sample collection.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). Kidneys in our body do the important job of filtering waste and excess of water out of our blood. A total of 180 litres of blood passes through the kidney every day. Taking care of this vital organ is essential. The Renal (Kidney) sub-profile has 5 test parameters which provide us with the necessary information related to kidney health.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3). The Iron Deficiency profile has 3 test parameters in which measure the level of Transferrin and Iron content of the blood. It also let us know about the Iron Binding capacity of the blood cells as well as many types of Anaemia. Apart from these, this test also helps in assessing heart diseases.
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Our Thyroid gland produces Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) hormones. It is a small gland found in the windpipe in the lower neck region. Symptoms such as depression, lack of energy in the body and weight gain are often seen due to the lack of Triiodothyronine and Thyroxine hormones. The 3 test parameters in this sub-profile analyses whether the thyroid gland is functioning overactive or underactive.
- LIVER FUNCTION TESTS PARAMETERS (11). The 11 test parameters in the Liver sub-profile examine for liver health. This profile evaluates the levels of various liver enzymes, bilirubin inside the blood and various proteins as well.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(24). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile requires a blood sample for the test. It has 24 test parameters. It evaluates the total count of blood particles like RBC Count, HCT, Basophils, Lymphocytes, Neutrophils, WBC, Eosinophils, Monocytes, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR and others.
This Page was last updated by 05/09/2020