List Of Parameters Included In Cardiac Risk Markers:
1. APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
2. APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
3. APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
4. HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
5. LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- APO B/ APO A1 Ratio (APO B/A1):
Apolipoprotein is a type of protein associated with high-density lipoprotein(HDL). It represents about 45% molecular mass. It is used to evaluate the survival rate or risk related to heart patients and peripheral vascular disease.
- Apolipoprotein-A1 (APO-A1): This test is used to determine the adequate level of apolipoprotein-A1 in the body. It also helps in assessing the risk of developing cardiovascular disease. The purpose of this protein is to improve the body in transportation and metabolism of lipids. Lipids cannot be dissolved in the blood. It is a protein which combines with the lipids to produce lipoprotein particles. That particle can transport lipids in the bloodstream.
- Apolipoprotein- B: It is used to diagnose rare inherited apolipoprotein B in the body. It also helps to evaluate the risk of developing cardiovascular disease. It is a protein which is involved in the metabolism of the lipids.
- C-Reactive protein: C-Reactive protein test is used to measure the level of C-Reactive protein in the blood. Low level of c-reactive is normal, but a high level of the c-reactive protein indicates severe disorder and infection.
- Lipoprotein (LPA): This test is used to evaluate the amount of lipoprotein in the blood. High level of low-density cholesterol can increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.
About AYH Cardiac Risk Markers
Cardiac risk markers is offered by AreYouHealthy at Rs 975 only. It has 5 test parameters. Cardiac risk markers help to know the health of the heart. If you want to book this test, please call us on +917289876363. Alternatively, you can also visit www.areyouhealthy.in for online booking. After visiting our profile, please fill up the form by giving your personal details. After form submission, our agent will contact you to know the convenient slot for an appointment. Test reports will be updated via email within 2-3 working days. If you want hard copies, then you have to pay an extra Rs 75. Pay the fees to our agent once the sample collection is finished.