About Child Nutrition And Toxicity Profile
Child nutrition and toxicity profile are for evaluating the toxic elements and nutrition reside in the child’s body. It has complete 10 profiles that include 74 test parameters. We are offering this preventive health checkup package at low rate. Fasting for this profile test is mandatory. You need to do 10-12 hours of fasting. To apply for child nutrition and toxicity test, please ring us on +91729876363 or visit our site www.areyouhealthy.in. fill the form provided on the site and submit it. Our representative will call you for the confirmation of an appointment. Reports will be updated via your registered email id. You can get the hard copies of the test results by paying Rs 75 only.
Sup-Profiles included in Child Nutrition And Toxicity Package :
- BLOOD ELEMENTS PROFILE: This profile measures the deficiencies, imbalances in vital elements. It includes 9 test parameters. Test parameters are cadmium, caesium, cobalt, lead, mercury, etc.
- VITAMIN PROFILE: Vitamin D total, vitamin B12 and folate are 3 test parameters of vitamin profile. Vitamin B12 is responsible for the functioning of the nervous system, production of red blood cells, and metabolism. The main role of folic acid is DNA synthesis and formation of RBC. vitamin D is used to maintain calcium homeostasis. Vitamin D2 and D3 are two forms of Vitamin D.
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE: Thyroid stimulating hormone is formed by the pituitary gland. It measures the level of TSH in the blood. It regulates the amount of hormones released by the thyroid gland. If the production of thyroid stimulating hormone is more, then the thyroid gland will release more amount of hormones. The thyroid is categorised in 2 types. Types are hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- IRON DEFICIENCY: Iron deficiency profile is to detect the deficiency of iron in the body. Common disease caused by a deficiency of iron is iron deficiency anaemia. It has 3 test parameters. Iron is important for the production of red blood cells. Test parameters of an iron profile are serum iron, total iron binding capacity, or %transferrin saturation.
- LIVER PROFILE: It has 11 test parameters. This profile is used to determine the functioning of the liver. It will measure the amount of liver enzymes, bilirubin, and proteins in the blood.
- LIPID PROFILE: Lipid profile test is for evaluating the amount of cholesterol residing inside the body. Cholesterol is a waxy and soft fat inside the body. High level of cholesterol is not good for health. It can lead to stroke, heart disease and atherosclerosis. The high cholesterol level is directly proportional to diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and peripheral vascular disease.
- KIDNEY PROFILE: The kidney is responsible for the production of vitamin D, red blood cells, and hormones which regulates blood pressure. The main function of the kidney is to filter all the waste material that resides inside the body.
- THALASSEMIA: This profile has 5 test parameter in total. It is a blood disorder that can be inherited from a mother to the child. It also affects the production of haemoglobin. When the haemoglobin production is not enough, red blood cells will not function properly. It will lead to anaemia.
- GLUCOSE-6-PHOSPHATE DEHYDROGENASE (G6PD): G6PD is an enzyme in the blood that is important for the functioning of cells. G6PD protects red blood cells from harmful byproducts. Hemolytic anaemia is a common disease caused by low production of red blood cells.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM: This profile covers a vast number of test parameters. It will evaluate the complete blood count of the body. It includes 2 test parameters. Some of these parameters are hemoglobulin, platelets, hematocrit, red blood cells and white blood cells.