Price @ 1,600/- Only | Sample Type: Serum
Thyrocare Complete Vitamin Profile
Vitamins are one of the most necessary compounds in our body that must be required for strait-laced development and growth of teeth and bones. A Complete Vitamin Profile is a test package that is used to analyze the number of vitamins present in the body and show you actual reports where you need to work on to make yourself more healthy and fit. This complete vitamin profile consists of 14 vital vitamin tests based on LCMS technology from the house of Thyrocare.
AreYouHealthy offers you the benefits of test packages at a discounted price without any compromise in quality and assurance of customers. If you still have any concern or query, you can get in touch with our expert. We are always available on our customer support number 7289-87-6363. Our 24×7 team will feel happy to assist you.
Test Parameters Included In Complete Vitamin Profile
- VITAMIN D TOTAL
- VITAMIN D2
- VITAMIN D3
- VITAMIN A
- VITAMIN B-12
- VITAMIN B1/THIAMIN
- VITAMIN B2/RIBOFLAVIN
- VITAMIN B3/NICOTINIC ACID
- VITAMIN B5/PANTOTHENIC
- VITAMIN B6/P5P
- VITAMIN B7/BIOTIN
- VITAMIN B9/FOLIC ACID
- VITAMIN E
- VITAMIN K
What Are The Benefits Of Complete Vitamin Profile?
The right amount of vitamins and minerals must be required in order to stay healthy and fit. These vitamins help us to achieve better immunity and proper functionality of our day to day body needs.
Some features of vitamins are as follows:
- Vitamin A: It assists our body to maintain a fit and healthy membrane, teeth, skin, mucous, bones and soft tissue.
- Vitamin B6: Sometimes, it is also known to be pyridoxine. Vitamin B6 assists our body in generating the right amount of RBCs (red blood cells), and further, it also helps in to maintain proper functioning of the brain. This is a much vital vitamin because it also plays a pivotal role in terms of proteins and minerals that are part of many chemical reactions in the body. That is why it also provides several benefits as the more protein we intake, the more pyridoxine our body will be required to utilize.
- Vitamin B12: It is somehow similar to other categories of vitamins identical to B vitamins which is a must-have and essential for our metabolism in the body. It also assists our body in generating red blood cells, and further, it provides help in maintaining the proper working of the central nervous system.
- Vitamin D: It is one of the most common and well-known types of vitamin. Sometimes vitamin D is also called to be as a “sunshine vitamin”. This is generally because vitamin D is produced by our body with the help of the sun. It is noted by nutrition experts that if a person takes ten to fifteen minutes of sunshine for three times a week, then it is more than sufficient to fulfil the requirements of our body to produce and consume the right amount of Vitamin D. But there are a lot of geographical regions which are not so sunny and where a person can not be able to gain sunlight and generate enough vitamin D to fulfil the body vitamin requirements. It is also noted that it is not so easy to achieve enough vitamin D from food sources alone. Vitamin D also assists our body to absorb calcium as calcium is much required in order to develop a more robust, healthy development and maintenance of teeth and healthy bones. It also helps maintain phosphorus and proper blood levels of calcium in the human body.
- Vitamin E: It is a well-known vitamin for its antioxidant ability, which is also called as tocopherol. It assists our body to generate red blood cells and utilizes vitamin K.
- Vitamin K: It is one of the essential vitamins for our blood. Without vitamin K in our body, our blood would not be able to stick together (coagulate).
The booking procedure for complete vitamin profile is also simple and straightforward. You only have to fill the complete vitamin profile booking form with all the required details. We also offer free blood sample collection service in the majority of cities all at zero cost.
Book Complete Vitamin Profile from AreYouHealthy Now at Rs.1,600 only!
For more information about types of Vitamins, also visit: