Price @ 900*/- Only | Swab Test | Available in Selected Pin-codes
The Pricing of Covid RT PCR Test varies from state to state. Please call us to get the correct rates for your city.
|Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai & Hyderabad||1,200|
|Noida, Ghaziabad & Faridabad||900|
|Pune, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane||980|
COVID-19 RT PCR Test.
The novel coronavirus is now a serious concern for each and everyone, especially in Maharashtra, Delhi NCR and Bangalore, a city in Karnataka where the cases have surpassed more than 1 Lakh+ cases. This is the highest number that an Indian state has received corona cases. Most of the cases have been identified as the people who have travelled to Japan and Russia. As now it is spreading so rapidly in India’s major cities like Mumbai and Bangalore. It is very important to get tested for the coronavirus. The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a severe issue for everyone. Day by day, the cases of being infected patients are kept on rising. This makes it very much crucial for a person to be safe by avoiding any such physical contact with others. Now we at AreYouHealthy presents COVID-19 Test. In association with India’s most trusted and reliable lab partner Thyrocare. We provide you with affordable, preventive checkup packages. Book this COVID-19 test now!
How To Understand The Symptoms Of COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness. It does not need any special treatment. According to the WHO (World Health Organization), the incubation period should be around 1-14 days.
If you are facing any such of the following problems and symptoms, you need to get yourself tested as soon as possible.
- High Fever more than 100.4 F or 38 C
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Breathlessness (having difficulty in breathing)
In respect of these significant symptoms, some people might also experience nasal congestion, body aches, diarrhoea and runny nose. We at AreYouHealthy are providing home collection service to get the corona test done at your convenience.
How To Get Tested For COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
Things were very much tricky before. But now with the help of our associated partners, we are offering coronavirus test packages. This includes proper checkup as well as family checkup packages.
To book this test, you need to fill the test booking form with all the necessary details.
Here Are Some Of The Conditions That Should Be Followed:
- If you are resident under a BMC location, you need to have a medical prescription filled by the doctor. This is very much necessary. Without a doctor prescription, no tests could be done for the residents of BMC locations.
- If home collection service is required, it should be stated by the doctor in the form.
- Special approval from the municipal corporation is required if you are a resident of Uran, Thane and Panvel region. This might take time to process the testing done for COVID-19.
- Every person needs to provide the Aadhar Card and PAN Card (optional), correct age and contact details.
- The test reports may take up to 48 hours.
- If any of the wrong or improper information provided, the test order will be considered invalid and be cancelled.
Myths And Facts About COVID-19: Get The Right Information Here!
With the rapid increase in the number of corona cases worldwide, a lot of myths are also spread over social media in terms of coronavirus. This includes several methods of cure and fake vaccine methods. This has created a lot of belief in certain fictions to get rid of coronavirus and other related myths.
We have evaluated all the possible myths being spread over the internet and tried to solve them for you.
- Coronavirus does not survive under sunlight: There is no research available stating this. Even the virus has already been spread in hot climate regions like India, Australia and Singapore.
- Gargling With Salt Water Will Prevent Coronavirus: Coronavirus is a respiratory disease. Doing gargling with salt water will not protect you. It will help if you increase your immunity to fight corona.
- Eating Garlic Reduces Coronavirus: There is no scientific evidence proving this statement. But garlic is loaded with a right amount of antimicrobial properties.
- Receiving A Parcel From Infected Area Will Infect You: Actually, no, the virus can not survive on packages for that much longer. After a certain period of time, the virus loses its properties over the parcel.
- Consumption of meat, eggs causes coronavirus: According to a statement stated by AIIMS Director, Mr Randeep Guleria that “coronavirus spreads from human to human interaction, It does not pass through consumption of meat or eggs.”
Frequently Asked Question On Coronavirus
Q. What Should I Have To Do While Getting Tested For Coronavirus?
You don’t need to do anything special for the corona test. You need to be calm and support the medical team to get your test samples efficiently. If the test results are negative, you are good to go. But if the results are positive and infection is very high, then you will be transported to the hospital for further treatment.
Don’t worry! If you follow all the safety precautions, then you are safe from the coronavirus.
Q. Will I Get Corona Again After Recovering From It?
There are very few cases that stated that people who have recovered from coronavirus have fallen ill again. The vaccine is still under research, and it might take a while to get it completed.
Q. Do I need to Wear A Safety Mask Every Time And Everywhere?
Yes!! It is very much necessary to wear a mask. According to the WHO (World Health Organization), it is required to wear a mask if you are diagnosed with the coronavirus or talking to another that might be suffering from it.
Q. Does High Immunity Save You From Covid-19?
Yes, according to the WHO, the people who have high immunity power are likely to be safer. While compared to those who have weak immunity are more prone to be ill. Weak immunity can be the age factor also such as older people. That’s why it is advisable to improve the immunity power to get safe from corona as well as other chronic diseases.
Q. What Are The Major Symptoms Of Covid-19?
The most common and general symptoms of COVID-19 are dry cough, a problem in breathing, fever and tiredness. Some infected people may also have to face nasal congestion, running nose, sore throat, aches or pains and diarrhoea.
These symptoms are usually generated with mild problems, and then, later on, they begin to develop more severe gradually. There are some cases where people have been infected with the COVID-19 virus, but they didn’t generate any such symptoms. According to the ongoing research, most of the people around 70% get recovered from the virus/ disease without such need of special treatment.
Q. What Is The Procedure To Book The COVID-19 Test?
If you book a COVID-19 test from AreYouHealthy, the procedure is simple and easy to understand. An individual needs to fill the necessary information in the booking form with details like First Name, Last Name, Contact number, Age and Complete Address. After submitting the form, our associated testing expert from the team of Thyrocare will visit and take the samples for COVID-19 Test. Payment for this test can be made at the time of sample collection as well as through the payment link provided by Thyrocare.
Meanwhile, there are also some requirements and vital steps that should be considered while booking a COVID-19 coronavirus test. Some of them are as follows:
- In order to avail the home sample collection facility, a prescription for the test from a doctor is required along with a Government approved Identity.
- Due to the current scenario, we are not accepting payment methods that require physical interaction like cash, POS machine payments, etc.
- Once the payment is completed successfully, an order ID will be generated and shared with you.
- Ambulance facility for collection is also provided if required. (Subject to the availability in the area)
- All the tests booked before 4:00 PM are eligible for same-day collection facility. (Subject to the number of test orders in the queue for that day)
- Once the technician is allotted for sample collection, refunds can not be possible.
- Estimated time for the arrival of reports may take up to 24 to 48 hours.
- As per the Government guidelines, if the reports of a patient come positive, then it will be only shared by the government officials to the patient.
- The technical person who will be visiting to take the sample will be wearing a PPE suit. They will follow all the safety procedures, and it is advised for patients to cooperate with them.
- The patient should ensure to take permission from society or locality during the lockdown situation so that the technical person who will take the sample can enter the premises without any issues.
- Thyrocare rights the reserve to reschedule or cancel the sample collection according to the availability of test kits, PPE suits and payment related matters.
Q. How The COVID-19 Test Will Be Done?
The testing procedure of COVID-19 test is somewhat similar to a flu test. The testing expert will take the samples of fluids or saliva present in your back of the throat and deep inside your nose with the help of a swab. This might feel a little uncomfortable at the time of testing, but after a few minutes, you will feel normal. All the samples will be immediately packaged and sent to the diagnostic laboratory of Thyrocare for sample analysis. The Methodology used in this test is COVID-19 PCR.
Q. Do I Need To Get Tested Again For COVID-19 If Had Already Tested?
If a person gets a negative report in the previously done COVID-19 test does not mean you are always safe from coronavirus. There are some chances that at the time of testing, you might have very less infected with the virus, which was undetectable.
It is also possible that after a few weeks of testing, you might get in contact with someone who is suffering from a Coronavirus (COVID-19) virus. That’s why it is recommended to get tested again so that you can be assured that you are safe from COVID-19.
If the reports are positive, your healthcare expert will provide preventive measures to get rid of the disease at the right time before it gets worse. Your doctor might take a corona test several times to evaluate the presence of COVID-19 virus in your body.
Q. How Much Time Will It Take To Get COVID-19 Test Reports?
Generally, it may take up to 48 -72 hours to get the reports of the collected samples. But due to preventive measures and high demand for tests, it might take more time to get the reports delivered.
It is our recommendation if you have recently travelled to a highly infected region or are facing symptoms, you should get yourself tested with COVID-19 test. This will help you to recover from it and make your loved ones safe from getting in contact with coronavirus.
Book This Coronavirus COVID-19 Test Now!
Note: In the above content there may be accuracy errors Please speak to a Thyrocare representative after making a booking to get a clear understanding of Test, Availability and local/National government Protocol related to COVID 19 Testing. Terms and Conditions Applicable. After making the booking, you will get a call from Thyrocare. We recommended you to clear any doubts with them.