DIABETES PANEL 2 BY THYROCARE
Diabetes Panel 2 is a preventive health checkup package. 10-12 hours of fasting is needed for this test. It contains 6 profiles. It has 37 test parameters in total. Original price of this package is Rs 700. We offer this package at an exclusive rate, i.e., Rs 600 only. This profile covers a wide range of tests related to diabetes. List Of Tests Included In Diabetes Panel 2 are:
- Absolute Count.
- Differential Counts.
- Other Counts.
Test Description Of Diabetes Panel 2:
- Absolute Count: It includes 7 test parameters. Eosinophils count is one of the absolute counts. Eosinophils are associated with certain infection and allergic diseases. Firstly, they made in bone marrow after that they travel to different tissues of your body. Having too many eosinophils in your body can damage your tissues. Basophils help in blood clotting and mediate allergic reactions. Monocytes are the biggest type of blood cell in your body. Eosinophils count helps to diagnose some medical condition: Infection by a parasite, Reaction to some medication, Eczema, Allergic disorders such as asthma and hay fever, Acute hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Diabetes: This test is to determine the average blood glucose levels. A doctor will take out your blood sample from your arm to test. If the level of blood glucose is higher, it indicates the high risk of getting diabetes. Hemoglobin a1c test is used to monitor the average blood glucose level over the past of 2-3 months. The index of average blood glucose level is less than 100 mg/dl. HbA1c reflects long term complications occurs in diabetes. People should take this test every year for maintaining their health. There are 2 types of diabetes: Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes. In Pre-diabetes the blood sugar level is higher than normal. This level is not so higher to classified into diabetes category. Some symptoms of diabetes are: Fatigue, irritability, blurred vision, extreme hunger, etc.
- Differential count: Blood differential count can diagnose infection, immune system disorder and leukaemia inflammation. The differential count also helps in detecting abnormal or immature cells. A differential count is a part of a complete blood count test. CBC helps in measuring WBC, platelets, RBC, haemoglobin, hemocratit, etc.
- Hemogram: It is used to diagnose an infection, allergic reaction, etc. It is used to know the overall health. Hemogram test helps in differentiating between acute infection and chronic infection. Average value for this test is 4,000-11,000 cells/cumm.
- Lipid Profile: The second name of this profile is lipid panel. This profile measures bad cholesterol, good cholesterol, types of fats, and triglycerides. It is a soft and waxy thing which is important for your body. High cholesterol level may lead to heart diseases, heart attack and stroke. This test should be taken by those who are alcoholic, smoke cigarettes and an overweight person.
- Other Counts: It has 15 test parameters. Total RBC, Hemoglobin, Plateletcrit(PCT), Platelet count and Nucleated red blood cells.
AreYouHealthy offers free home sample collection at your doorstep. Now you don’t have to wait for your turn in a queue to give your sample for the test. Call us on +917289-87-6363. Every person has their own reasons due to which they are not able to go to the hospitals. Because of this reason, many people lack in taking care of themselves and their loved ones. To use our service book an appointment by calling us. We offer online booking also. Visit our profile www.areyouhealthy.in and fill the form for booking. After the submission of your form, our agent will call you to fix the date and time. You can pay the payment at the time of home sample collection to our agent. The test result will be given to you in 2-3 business days. We will send you the test result via email. Alternatively, you can also opt for hard copies. For hard copies, you have to pay an extra Rs 50 for postal charges.