In Association With Thyrocare
There are 7 profiles in Diabetes Panel 3. It is a preventive health checkup package. Before taking this test 10-12 hours of fasting is needed. It covers 38 test parameters. This profile is used to diagnose diabetes. If you are a diabetic patient you must go for this profile test. It will also help to know the long term diseases. We offer this package at Rs 750 only. List of 7 profiles are:
Absolute Count consist of 6 test parameters. Test parameters are immature granulocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Neutrophils, etc. Eosinophils helps in diagnosing eczema, allergic disorder, acute hypereosinophilic syndrome. Monocytes helps fight with infections, remove damaged tissues and destroy cancer cells. Lymphocytes are produced by bone marrow. 25% of lymphocytes remain in the body while others become B cells. Remaining 75% lymphocytes go to the thymus and become T cells.
Diabetes is a disease which affects your blood sugar level. If the hemoglobin a1c level is high, you are more likely at risk. There are mainly 2 types of diabetes. First one is Type 1 diabetes, and another is type 2 diabetes. Cause of type 1 diabetes is still not discovered. In type 1 diabetes, your body fails to produce insulin. In type 2 diabetes, your body fails to produce by not reacting to insulin. 90% of diabetes falls under type 2 diabetes. There is one more type of diabetes which occurs in pregnant women’s only, i.e., gestational diabetes. In gestational diabetes, body produces high amount of blood glucose but low insulin. This panel covers HbA1c test. HbA1c test is known as glycated hemoglobin. This test is for evaluating your average blood glucose level over a period of 3 months. Symptoms of diabetes: Often urination, Blurred vision, Itchy skin, Frequent yeast infection, Weight loss, fatigue.
Hemogram profile has 1 parameter. Test parameter is Total leucocytes count. The normal range of leukocytes counts for an adult is 4.00-11.0 x 109/L. Leucocytes is a part of white blood cells. This test helps in knowing the difference between acute and chronic infection.
Lipid Profile is also called a lipid panel. Lipid test is used to measure cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. It helps your doctor to determine the level of cholesterol. This also helps to estimate the risk of having heart diseases. Lipid profile test includes 4 types of fat: Total cholesterol, High-density lipoprotein(HDL), Low-density lipoprotein(LDL), Triglycerides,
Differential Counts help to diagnose leukaemia inflammation and infection. It also helps to determine abnormal and immature cells. The differential count is a part of a complete blood count test.
Renal profile covers the urinary microalbumin test. The basic function of the kidney is to filter waste products and toxins from your body. Renal test is used to check the functioning of your kidneys. When your kidney is damaged, proteins started to leak through your kidneys. This test is suggested by your doctor if you have Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes and High blood pressure.
Other counts is a part of the CBC test. It includes 15 test parameters. Some of these tests are platelet count, total RBC, mean platelet volume, hemoglobin, etc.
We are happy to provide our services at your doorstep. AreYouHealthy offers home sample collection at home. Be carefree from all hurdles you face while going for health checkups. Taking health checkup is easy now. Just call us on our number to use our service. Call on +917289-87-6363 to book an appointment. Or you can make an online booking also by visiting www.areyouhealthy.in. Please fill up the form given on our site. After the submission, our representative will call you. Areyouhealthy Representative will fix the convenient appointment date and time. After the completion of a home sample collection, you can pay the payment to our agent. The test result will send it to you via email. You can also ask for hard copies. For hard copies, you have to pay extra Rs 50 for postal charges.
BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
LDL / HDL RATIO
MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV)
MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW)
PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR)
RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)