Price @ 650/- Only | Non Fasting | Sample Type: Serum
About Diabetic Patient Profile 29
Diabetic Patient Profile 29 is for monitoring and diagnosing diabetes. Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level is very high. Mg/dL (milligrams per deciliter) is a measurement that indicates the amount of as glucose in a specific amount of blood. Diabetic Patient Profile 29 is a preventive health check-up package. It has 5 profiles. Original price of Diabetic Patient Profile 29 is Rs 1000, but we offer it at low rate. 10-12 hours of fasting is mandatory for Diabetic Patient Profile 29.
Parameters in Diabetic Patient Profile 29
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
Sub-profiles in Diabetic Patient Profile 29
- Absolute Counts test has 6 test parameters. Basophils are a type of WBC. They are found in tissues in your body. They play a vital role in the proper functioning of the immune system. Basophils help in preventing blood clotting, mediating allergic reaction. Eosinophils destroy bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc. If an allergy is involved in your body, it shows some inflammatory response. Neutrophils absolute count is used to monitoring your health status if you have existing disease. Lymphocytes are produced by bone marrow.
- Diabetes: HbA1c refers to glycated haemoglobin. It is also known as Hemoglobin A1c. Determination of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) and their utilization for monitoring long-term glycemic control of diabetes mellitus is done by this profile. This test is used to know the average blood sugar level over a period of 3 months. If the level of HbA1c is higher, the risk for diabetic people also increases. People with diabetes should take this test once a year. It is also used to check prediabetes. Prediabetes is a condition which shows that you are at risk of getting diabetes. If a person is a diabetic patient, the HbA1c test is used for monitoring glucose levels. This test is not used for gestational diabetes. HbA1c test is always shown in percentage. If the level of HbA1c is below 5.7%, it indicates a normal result. If the level is between 5.7% – 6.4% indicates that the person may have prediabetes. If the HbA1c test is higher than 6.5%, it indicates that the person has diabetes. HbA1c reflects long term diabetes complications.
Symptoms of Diabetes are: Increased thirst, Blurred vision, Fatigue, Frequent urination.
- Differential Counts: This test is used to detect abnormal and immature cells. Blood differential can also diagnose inflammation leukemia, infection, and immune system disorder. This test should be taken as a part of routine health checkup. It is a part of the CBC test.
- Complete blood count test helps to measure WBC, RBC, Platelets, Hemoglobin, and Hematocrit. Increased percentage of neutrophils indicates that you have: Acute stress, Pregnancy, Inflammation, Chronic leukemia, Neutrophilia, Increased percentage of Lymphocytes may indicate Hepatitis, Chronic bacterial infection, Lymphocytic leukemia, Multiple myeloma ( cancer in bone marrow), Viral infection such as mumps, measles, etc. Increased percentage of Monocytes may indicate Bacterial infection in your heart, Certain types of leukemia, Parasite or viral infection, Collagen vascular disease. Increased percentage of Eosinophils may indicate Skin inflammation such as dermatitis, eczema, Parasite infection, Eosinophilia and Certain cancers. Increased percentage of Basophils may indicate Inflammation, Leukemia, Serious food allergy.
- Hemogram: This test is performed to determine any infection, allergic reaction, inflammation, etc. white blood cells are also known as leukocytes. This test helps your doctor to differentiate between chronic and acute infection. Normal value for total leukocytes count is 4,000-11,000 cells/cumm..
- Other counts: This profile consists of 15 test parameters. Some of them are platelet count, hemoglobin, total RBC, hematocrit, etc. This test is performed to measure the total count of your different blood cells. It is a part of complete blood count test.
We offer home sample collection as well. You can book an appointment by calling our number +91 7289-87-6363. You don’t have to pay the fees at the time of booking. You can opt for cash on delivery. You can pay our agent when the sample collection is finished. The test result will send it to you in 2-3 working days.