DIABETIC PROFILE A BY THYROCARE
Diabetic Profile A is a preventive checkup by Thyrocare. AreYouHealthy offers this package at low rate. This package needs 10-12 hours of fasting before you give the test samples. Only water is allowed to take in fasting hours. There are 11 profiles in this package. AreYouHealthy offers home sample collection facility as well. This package needs 10-12 hours of fasting, so people preferably try to give their samples in the morning. Because fasting for long hours is difficult. We are here to make it simple. Call us on +917289-87-6363 to book an appointment. You can select your time slot as per your convenience. Our agent will be at your home at the time of appointment. You can pay the fees after sample collection to our agent. You don’t have to pay at the time of booking. You can make an online booking also by visiting www.areyouhealthy.in. We will send your test result via email in 2-3 working days. You can get hard copies of your test result by paying extra charges of Rs 50 only.
List Of Sub Profiles Included In Thyrocare Diabetic Profile A
- Liver profile: Liver function test includes many tests which help in measuring proteins and liver enzymes. It will give the overall result of the functioning of the liver. The main function of the liver is to filter the blood which is coming from the digestive tract. The liver also produces some proteins which help in blood clotting and other function. It contains 11 test parameters.
- Lipid profile: Lipid profile test is used to measure the amount of fats and cholesterol in the blood. Triglycerides and cholesterol is a type of fats. These fats are important for the growth of the cell. But it will be harmful once they build in the blood. Types of lipid and fats are HDL, LDL, VLDL, Total cholesterol, and Triglycerides.
- Kidney profile: Kidneys help the body to maintain the health. Their primary job is to filter all the waste material from the blood. After filtering, expel it out from the body via urine. It includes 8 test parameters. Some of these tests are calcium, uric acid, blood urea nitrogen (BUN), etc.
- Iron deficiency profile: This test is for detecting iron deficiency in the body. A most common disease of iron deficiency is Anemia. It is occurred due to the low level of hemoglobin in the blood. A doctor will recommend you to take iron supplements to treat iron deficiency anemia. It has 3 test parameters only. Test parameters are Total iron binding capacity, Serum iron, and % Transferrin saturation.
- Thyroid profile: It has only 3 test parameters. Tests are T3, T4, and TSH. There are two types of hormones produced by the thyroid gland. Hormones are thyroxine and triiodothyronine. If the body is making too much of these hormones, you will suffer from hyperthyroidism. If the body does not make enough hormones, you will suffer from hypothyroidism.
- Diabetic Screen profile: It consists of 4 test parameters. Test parameters are HbA1c, Average blood glucose, Fructosamine, Blood ketone. This test is for screening diabetes. Diabetic screen profile test will monitor your average blood sugar level in the body. Average HbA1c level should be under 4% to 5.6%. There are 2 types of main diabetes. They are Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes.
- Electrolyte profile: Test parameters of electrolytes profile are sodium and chloride. Salt and minerals are falls under electrolyte category. These two electrolytes are found in the body. Their job is to conduct electrical impulses in the body. This test is used to measure the balance of electrolytes in the body.
- Pancreas profile: Pancreas profile covers amylase and lipase test. Both are digestive enzymes. Amylase helps in the breakdown of starches while lipase helps in digesting fats. These 2 tests are used to diagnose pancreatitis.
- Complete hemogram: It includes 28 test parameters. This test will measure the total blood count of cells present in the body. It has a wide range of blood cells. Some of these tests are WBC, RBC, platelets, hemoglobin, hemocratit, etc.
- Insulin Test: Insulin is used to transport and store glucose in the body. It is a hormone which is produced by the pancreas and control the level of blood glucose. Common disease occurred due to the low level of insulin is hypoglycemia.
- C-Peptide Test: C-peptide is produced in the pancreas, along with insulin. C-peptide also measures the amount of insulin production. It is also used to detect type-1 diabetes.