About Diabetic Profile C
Diabetic profile C includes 16 profiles. This package contains 90 test parameters. This test package covers a wide range of blood tests to diagnose diabetes. If you are tired to go to the clinic to give test samples? So, don’t be. We offer home sample collection facility where you don’t have to travel to the laboratories. Our agent will come to your home to collect the test samples. Pay the payment to the agent when the sample collection process is done. To use our services, please dial our number +917289876363 and call us. For online booking fill the application given on the site. Our agent will call you to finalise the appointment date and time. Reports will send it to your registered email Id. Hard copies for test reports will be charged by Rs 75.
Profiles included in Diabetic Profile C:
- LIVER PROFILE: The liver is responsible for digesting food, remove poison, and to store energy. Liver profile test is used to evaluate the function of the liver. It will diagnose liver problems. Common disease caused in the liver is hepatitis and cirrhosis. The doctor will order this test if a person is suffering from sign and symptoms of the liver problem. It will also evaluate enzymes, proteins, and substances.
- LIPID PROFILE: Lipid profile measures the various lipid resides in the body. Lipid profile will measure the amount of protein, cholesterol and triglycerides. Usually, low-density lipoprotein is considered bad cholesterol.
- KIDNEY PROFILE: The kidney is responsible for filtering the waste material from the body. Moreover, the kidney is important for the production of vitamin D, red blood cells, and hormones that regulate the blood pressure.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE: Iron deficiency profile is used to determine the level of iron in the body. Iron is essential for the production of red blood cells. It includes 3 test parameters. Test parameters are total iron binding capacity, serum iron, and %transferrin saturation. Iron deficiency anaemia is caused by low level of iron in the body.
- THYROID PROFILE: Thyroid profile has 3 test parameters. Test parameters are total triiodothyronine (T3), total thyroxine (T4), and thyroid stimulating hormone. T3 and T4 are 2 hormones that are made by the thyroid gland. TSH can detect thyroid disorders, i.e., hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- DIABETIC SCREEN: Diabetic screening profile has 4 test parameters. Test parameters are HbA1c, Average blood glucose, blood ketone, and fructosamine. These tests are performed to evaluate the average blood glucose level in the body. This profile is also used to monitor the blood sugar level of a diabetic patient.
- ELECTROLYTES PROFILE: It consists of 2 test parameters. Test parameters are sodium and chloride. Salts and minerals are falls under electrolytes category. They are responsible for electrical impulses occur in the body.
- PANCREAS PROFILE: It contains 2 test parameters they are amylase and lipase. This profile is performed to evaluate the level of amylase and lipase in the body. Amylase is responsible for the break down of starches and lipase is responsible for digesting fats. Common disease caused in the pancreas is pancreatitis.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS: Cardiac risk marker profile is performed to detect any risk factors for the cardiovascular attack such as stroke and heart attack. Symptoms of cardiovascular disease can vary for men and women.
- TOXIC ELEMENTS PROFILE: Toxic elements profile is performed to eliminate all the toxic elements that reside in the body. It includes 9 test parameters. Some of these parameters are lead, mercury, cadmium, barium, cobalt, etc.
- VITAMIN PROFILE: Vitamin profiles have 3 test parameters. Test parameters are vitamin D total, folate, and vitamin B12. This profile will evaluate the level of vitamins in the body. Low level of the vitamin can cause vitamin deficiency anaemia.
- HOMOCYSTEINE TEST: Homocysteine is used by the body to produce protein. High level of homocysteine in the blood indicates heart disease, vitamin deficiency, or inherited disorder.
- INSULIN: It is a hormone made by the beta cells in the pancreas. Insulin is responsible for the transportation of glucose from the blood to cells. Insulin test is used to measure the level of insulin in the blood. Hypoglycemia is a disease caused by a low level of glucose.