DIABETIC PROFILE M BY THYROCARE
Thyrocare offers diabetic profile M health checkup package. Thyrocare is a diagnostic and preventive care laboratory in Navi Mumbai. It has 1,122 outlets across India. It contains 8 profiles which include 67 test parameters. We offer this package at very low price.
Test Description Of Subprofiles Included In Diabetic Profile M:
- Liver profile: This test is used to know the health of your liver. It examines your liver by measuring the level of enzymes, proteins, and bilirubin. It has 11 test parameters. Some of these tests are serum albumin, serum globulin, protein-total, bilirubin total etc. Liver function test is recommended in the following condition: To screening damage by liver infection, such as hepatitis B and hepatitis C. To detect the side effects of taking medication. If you have diabetes, anaemia, or high blood pressure patient. If a person is alcoholic. If a person has gallbladder disease.
- Lipid profile: A lipid profile is also called a lipid panel. It has 8 test parameters. lipid profile test is used to measure the amount of cholesterol, triglycerides, and types of fat. Cholesterol and triglycerides are transported to your blood through lipoprotein. Lipoprotein is a combination of triglycerides, phospholipids, cholesterol, and protein molecules. There are 5 types of lipoproteins: HDL, LDL, VLDL, Total cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- Kidney profile: The most important job of your kidneys is to filter all the waste material from your body. Also, expel out that waste through urine. Kidney helps in the production of red blood cells, vitamin D, hormones(regulates blood pressure). This test has 8 test parameters. Some of these tests are calcium, uric acid, blood urea nitrogen, etc. Symptoms of kidney problems are: Painful urination, Blood in the urine, High blood pressure, Swelling of feet and hands
- Iron deficiency profile: Iron deficiency test is used to measure the amount of Serum iron, Total iron binding capacity, and % Transferrin saturation in the body. It is also used to diagnose anemia. Iron deficiency test is the best method to detect iron deficiency and types of anemia. Symptoms of Iron deficiency are: Hair loss, Headache, Irritability and Shortness of breath.
- Thyroid profile: It consists of 3 test parameters only. The pituitary gland produces two hormones, i.e., thyroxine and triiodothyronine hormone. Both hormones are important for controlling the use of energy. Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism are 2 types of the thyroid. In hyperthyroidism, the thyroid gland produces too much amount of hormones. While in hypothyroidism, the thyroid gland does not produce too much hormones. Symptoms of hyperthyroidism are: Weight loss, Sweating, Irregular heartbeats. Symptoms of hypothyroidism are: Weight gain, Dry skin and feeling cold.
- Diabetic screen: It has 4 test parameters. It is used to measure the level of blood glucose of the body. Diabetic patient should have this test on a regular basis. It will help you to track the details about your blood glucose level. The normal range of HbA1c should be between 4% to 5.6%.
- Electrolytes profile: Sodium and chloride are electrolytes which are responsible for conducting electrical impulses in the body. This test is used to monitor the balance of electrolytes in the body.
- Complete Hemogram: This test covers a huge number of test parameters. It has 28 test parameters in total. It is used to determine your health. It measures the total count of WBC, RBC, Platelets, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit etc.Abnormal Complete blood count can cause: Bleeding disorder, Heart disease, Bone marrow problems, Cancer, Infection, Reaction to medication
AreyouHealthy offers home sample collection at home. Taking health checkup is easy now. Just call us on our number to use our service. Call on +917289-87-6363 to book an appointment. Alternatively, you can make an online booking also by visiting www.areyouhealthy.in. Please fill up the form given on our site. After the successful submission, our agent will call you to fix the appointment date and time. After the completion of a home sample collection, you can pay the payment to our agent. The test result will send it to you via email. You can also ask for hard copies. For hard copies, you have to pay extra Rs 75 for postal charges.