About Thyrocare Health Screen C
DSA Healthscreen C is a preventive health checkup package offered by Thyrocare. It has 11 profiles and 81 test parameters. Fasting for 10-12 hours is compulsory. The cost of this health checkup package is Rs. 2000 only. We offer home sample collection too. After the sample collection your blood will send it to the lab test.
List of all profiles included in Thyrocare Health Screen C:
- Iron deficiency Profile: This test is for measuring a level of iron in your body. This profile has 3 test parameters. Some of these parameters are %Transferrin Saturation, Iron and Total Iron Binding Capacity(TIBC). This test helps us in screening Iron Deficiency Anemia. Iron deficiency is a common disease that occurs when your body doesn’t have enough iron.
- Liver Function Tests Panel: It has 11 test parameters. Some of these parameters are Bilirubin(Indirect), Bilirubin-Direct, Bilirubin-Total, etc. This test is for determining your liver’s health by measuring a level of some enzymes, proteins, and bilirubin.
- Complete Hemogram profile: This profile is for a total blood count. It will measure the amount of RBC, WBC, Platelet Count, Hemoglobin, etc. It includes 28 test parameters. This test will help to detect anemia and leukemia. Some of the tests are Total RBC, Hemoglobin, Basophils, Monocytes, Platelet count, etc.
- Diabetes Profile: It has only 2 test parameters. 1st is Average Blood Glucose(ABG), 2nd is HbA1c. This test will measure the level of average blood glucose over the past three months. It also used to diagnose and screening of Diabetes and Prediabetes.
- Pancreatic Profile: There are 2 test elements in this profile. 1st element is Amylase and 2nd is Lipase. If there is an increase of amylase level in blood, it indicates pancreatitis. If the level of lipase increases in your blood then it indicates acute pancreatitis.
- Cardiac Risk Markers: It has 6 test parameters. Some of these tests are Homocysteine, Lipoprotein (A)[LP(A)], etc. It will indicate a patient’s chance of having any cardiovascular event like heart attack and stroke.
- Renal Profile: It is also known as Kidney Panel/Kidney Function Panel. This test will evaluate the working of kidneys. It also measures the level of different substances, minerals, proteins, etc. It includes 5 test parameters. Some of these tests are Calcium, Uric Acid, Blood Urea Nitrogen, etc.
- Toxic Elements: This profile has 9 toxic elements. It measures the level of all harmful elements of your blood. Some of these toxic elements are Mercury, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, etc.
- Cholesterol Risk Profile: It is also known as Lipid panel. It includes 8 test parameters. Some of these tests are VLDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, Total-Cholesterol, etc.
This test is used to measure the amount of cholesterol, types of fat and triglycerides. Cholesterol is a waxy and soft fat in your body. Small amount of cholesterol is okay for your body. However, if you have too much amount of cholesterol, then it can lead to heart diseases and stroke.
- Vitamin profile: Vitamin profile has 4 test parameters. List of tests are Vitamin D Total, Vitamin-D2, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B-12. Vitamin D is necessary for your healthy teeth and bones. Vitamin D is produced by your own body when you expose yourself in sunlight. If the level of vitamins is abnormal, then it indicates organ damage, nutrition problem or body disorders.
- Thyroid Profile: It has 3 test elements. 3 test parameters are: Total Triioodothyronine(T3), Total Thyroxine(T4) and Total Stimulating Hormone. This test will measure the working of Thyroid gland. Thyroid produces 2 hormones: Triioodothyronine and thyroxine. If your thyroid gland doesn’t produce enough of these hormones then you may gain weight, there is lack of energy. If thyroid gland produces too many hormones, you may experience weight loss, tremors, etc.
Thyrocare provides home sample collection all over India. Book an appointment to use our service. There are two methods to book an appointment.
1. Call us in our customer service number 7289-97-6363 and tell us your details.
2. Visit our site www.Areyouhealthy.in and make an online booking. We will send your appointment details via e-mail, call and SMS.