About DSA Paleo Profile B
DSA Paleo Profile B is a preventive health checkup package that offers 109 test parameters. In this health checkup package, 10-12 hours of fasting is needed, and that is compulsory for accurate results. This package includes 13 profiles. Each profile consists of a few tests.
- 1st Profile is Iron deficiency profile. Iron plays a critical role in the growth of our body. Iron is needed for producing hemoglobin and myoglobin. Iron deficiency profile consists of 4 tests.
- The 2nd profile is Liver profile. This profile includes 11 tests. Liver function test measures the level of proteins, liver enzymes and bilirubin. This test is necessary for those who drink a lot of alcohol. This profile is also helpful for people with illnesses related to gallbladder, Diabetes, Anemia or high blood pressure. List of tests is Serum alb/Globulin ratio, Alkaline phosphatase, Protein-total, etc.
- The 3rd profile is Complete hemogram. This profile includes an enormous list of tests, i.e., 28 tests. These tests consist of Basophils, Hemoglobin, Platelet count, Total RBC, etc tests. Next profile is Diabetes profile. This test is essential for those who have a problem with their blood sugar and glucose level. This profile contains 5 tests, i.e., Avg. Blood sugar, Blood ketone, Fasting blood sugar, Fructosamine, and HbA1c.
- The 4th profile is Arthritis profile. Arthritis is related to joint pain and joint diseases. This profile consists of only 2 tests, i.e., Anti-CCP and Antinuclear antibodies.
- The 5th profile is Cardiac risk markers profile. In this profile, there are 7 tests. Cardiac risk markers test is critical because it will tell you a probability of having any cardiovascular problem like heart attack and stroke. Tests are Lipoprotein (A) [LP(A)], Homocysteine, LP-PLA2, High sensitivity C-reactive protein, etc.
- The 6th profile is Pancreatic profile. This profile includes 2 test parameter, i.e., Amylase and Lipase test.
- 7th Profile is Renal Profile also Known as Kidney profile. This profile contains 8 tests, i.e., Calcium, Uric acid, Creatinine-urine test, etc.
- The 8th profile is Toxic elements. This profile will tell you about the percentage of toxic elements which are present in our body. This profile contains 9 tests. List of test elements is barium, cobalt, mercury, lead, caesium test, etc.
- Next profile is about Electrolytes. It contains 2 tests, i.e., chloride and sodium. Another profile is Lipid profile. 8 test parameters are there in this profile. In this profile test, we measure total cholesterol level or non HDL cholesterol level.
- The 11th profile is Vitamin. It contains 3 test parameters. Tests are folate, Vitamin B12, 25-OH Vitamin total.
- 12th is Urinogram profile. This profile has 18 tests. This test is examined by taking a urine sample and results will tell you about Kidney diseases and infections in the urinary tract.
- Last profile is Thyroid profile. There is 1 test in this profile, i.e., thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). This test is used to measure the working of the thyroid gland.
Now you can book an appointment for sample collection by giving us a call on 7289876363. Otherwise, log on to www.areyouhealthy.in or fill up the booking form which is provided on our site. After the form submission is made, we will send you a confirmation message via e-mail, call or SMS. Apart from DSA Paleo Profile B, there are few other similar packages. These are DSA Paleo Profile A, DSA Paleo Profile C and DSA Paleo Profile M. These health checkup packages are proudly powered by Thyrocare.