About DSA Paleo Profile M
Areyouhealthy is proud to presents a comprehensive preventive health checkup package DSA Paleo Profile M. This health checkup package is available at low rate. This profile is usually for monitoring levels of cholesterol, Vitamins, Blood glucose, etc. DSA Paleo profile M contains 9 profiles. Patient must undergo 10-12 hours of fasting before going for this test. It includes 82 test parameters. lets look at all these profiles.
- 1st profile is Iron deficiency profile, and it contains 3 test parameters. This profile test is for evaluating the quantity of iron in your body. Iron is vital because it helps in transporting oxygen to every part of our body. Some tests of DSA paleo profile M are Iron, Total iron binding capacity(TIBC).
- 2nd profile is Liver Profile. This profile includes 11 test parameters. Some of these tests are: Bilirubin direct, Bilirubin indirect, Protein total etc. These tests provides information about liver function. It also measures the level of enzymes and proteins in your blood. If the levels are higher and lower than average level, then it indicates liver problems.
- 3rd profile is Complete hemogram profile. This profile is for a complete blood count. Complete blood count consists of Red blood cells, White blood cells, Hemoglobin, Platelets, etc. Red blood cells help in carrying oxygen. White blood cells help to fight/resist against infections. Hemoglobin helps in carrying protein to Red blood cells. Platelets help in blood clotting. This profile includes 28 test parameters. Some of these tests are Basophils, Neutrophils, Monocytes, etc.
- Next profile is about Diabetes. It contains 3 test parameters. Tests are Average blood glucose(ABG), Fasting blood sugar and HbA1c. Average blood glucose test is for measuring your level of blood sugar over the past 3 months. It also used to diagnose Type 2 diabetes and Prediabetes. If your Fasting blood sugar level is from 100 to 125 mg/dL (5.6 to 6.9 mmol/L), then it is prediabetes. HbA1c test evaluates the amount of glucose bound in your blood. If your glucose level is high, then the hemoglobin A1c will be higher.
- 4th profile is for Kidney functioning, i.e., Renal profile. It consists of 8 test elements. This test is for monitoring the function of kidneys. The function of a kidney is to filter all waste materials from our body and excrete from your body as urine. If your kidney is not working in right way, you may need this Renal profile test. Some of the Renal profile tests are Uric acid, Urinary microalbumin, Creatinine-urine, etc.
- 5th profile is Lipid profile. It is also known as Complete cholesterol test/Lipid panel. This test is for measuring the amount of good and bad cholesterol and type of fat present in your blood. This profile has 8 tests. List of some tests are VLDL cholesterol, Total cholesterol, Triglycerides, etc.
- 6th profile is Urinogram profile. This profile includes 18 test elements. This test is for determining the condition of the patient. We can detect abnormalities by the color and thickness of urine. Some of these tests are Appearance, Urine blood, Bacteria, etc.
- 7th profile is for thyroid patient, i.e., Thyroid profile. This profile has only 1 test parameter. Name of test is Thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). This test is to detect whether your thyroid gland is working properly. If a thyroid disorder is not treated on time, then it can cause health problems.
- Last profile is about vitamins, i.e., Vitamin profile. There are only 2 test parameters in this profile. First one is Vitamin B-12 and second is 25-OH Vitamin D(Total). Vitamins B-12 plays an important role in the functioning of central nervous system, production of red blood cells and metabolism. If you are suffering from bone pain and muscle weakness, it means you have vitamin D deficiency.
Are you tired of being in line for hours to give your blood sample? Now you don’t have to like that because we provide home sample collection also. For home sample collection call us on 7289876363 to book an appointment. Please give us your details about date and time, and your appointment will be fixed. The second method is by making an online booking. Fill up your details and get your appointment confirmation by SMS, call, and e-mail.
Worried about how to collect the reports? Leave the tension for us. We mail the reports on the provided email account in 48 to 72 hours. Still, if one needs the hard copy of the reports, we also send that on request. You might be interested in other profiles related to DSA paleo profile M: Other profiles are DSA paleo profile C, DSA paleo profile B and DSA paleo profile A.