Parameters Included In AYH Fever Profile
MALARIAL ANTIGEN TESTS
- PLASMODIUM FALCIPARUM
- PLASMODIUM VIVAX
CBC WITH DIFFERENTIAL
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR)
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
Overview Of AYH Fever Profile
Fever is basic symptom of any disease. It is very important to know the reason for fever. In this package, we have 3 profiles consists of 32 test parameters. Fever profile is a preventive health checkup package. This test is to determine the reason for fever like it is a long term fever or chronic fever.
List of Sub-Profiles Included In AYH Fever Profileare:
- Malarial Antigen Test (2 test parameters) This test is to check if the patient’s fever is due to malaria or any other reason. It will detect the evidence of having malaria parasites in your blood.
- Typhoid Test ( 2 test parameters) This profile test is to determine if the reason for fever is typhoid disease.
- Complete Hemogram (28 test parameters)
This profile measures the total blood count such as red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, platelets, etc. This profile test is significant to detect the fever because it will measure the minor changes or behavior going on in your blood.
How to book AYH Fever Profile:
There is no need to visit any center to give your samples for tests. We provide home sample collection all over India. To use our service call us at 7289876363. Alternatively, you can also click here to fill up the form to book an appointment. After the form submission, our assistance will call you to confirm the details and will ask you about date and time for an appointment of your convenience. After the confirmation process we will send you a message regarding your appointments via email or SMS. You don’t have to pay the fees when you are booking an appointment online. You can pay the payment when our assistance finishes their sample collection process. We will send your test reports in via email. If you want a hard copy for your reports, you have to pay Rs 75 for postal charges.