Price @ 449/- Only | Non Fasting | Sample Type: Serum
Overview Of Fever Profile Test
Fever is basic symptom of any disease. It is very important to know the reason for fever. In this package, we have 3 profiles consists of 32 test parameters. Fever profile test is a preventive health checkup package. This test is to determine the reason for fever like it is a long term fever or chronic fever.
Fever Profile Blood Test List
- PLASMODIUM FALCIPARUM
- PLASMODIUM VIVAX
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- PLATELECRIT (PCT)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME (MPV)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO (PLCR)
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (PDW)
List of Sub-Profiles Included In Fever Profile Investigation are:
- Malarial Antigen Test (2 test parameters) This test is to check if the patient’s fever is due to malaria or any other reason. It will detect the evidence of having malaria parasites in your blood.
- Typhoid Test ( 2 test parameters) This profile test is to determine if the reason for fever is typhoid disease.
- Complete Hemogram (28 test parameters)
This profile measures the total blood count such as red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, platelets, etc. This profile test is significant to detect the fever because it will measure the minor changes or behavior going on in your blood.
How To Book Fever Profile Test?
There is no need to visit any center to give your samples for tests. We provide home sample collection all over India. To use our service call us at 7289876363. Alternatively, you can also click here to fill-up the form to book an appointment. After the form submission, our assistance will call you to confirm the details and will ask you about the date and time for an appointment of your convenience. After the confirmation process, we will send you a message regarding your appointments via email or SMS. You don’t have to pay the fees when you are booking an appointment online. You can pay the payment when our assistance finishes their sample collection process. We will send your test reports via email. If you want a hard copy of your reports, you have to pay Rs 75 for postal charges.