What Is Full Body Checkup?
Full body checkup helps you to make your body fit by identifying various health problems and many diseases. It can check your body entirely for medical issues and notifies you about future medical problems. It also helps to avoid high medical bills. Your age, health condition, family history, lifestyle choices and other relevant factors like alcohol, smoking & diet impacts on how often you should go for a medical checkup. The complete health checkup may help in early detection of many severe health issues. It also encourages you to adopt a healthy & active lifestyle. Our health is often the most ignored aspect of our busy lives. We live under the happy illusion of a healthy self. But the sudden onset of illness seldom leaves us with unusual choices. We are indeed as good as our health. Good health can be ensured with some precautionary steps.
According to WHO, health definition states that the complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. It directly indicated that if a person has to maintain phenomenal health, one has to undergo a full body checkup at a regular time since it is well said that “Prevention is better than cure”.
Importance Of Full Body Health Checkups
The human body is a vital combination of various cells. It is a collection of different organs, bones, muscles, and functioning systems. We all understand that the human body is multivariate. Therefore we must ensure regular health checkups. When we say health is essential, then it is a lifetime obligation. For the circulation of a healthy lifestyle, it is very important to go for a routine health checkup.
In case there is any disorder, it can be detected at an early stage and eliminated as soon as possible before it reaches a dangerous and incurable stage or starts to affect the other parts of the body. Taking health checkups regularly can increase life expectancy. For example, if one is diagnosed with the disease at the earliest stage, then the treatment will lead to a successful cure of the respective disease. In order to get proper and accurate test results, we also require approved labs so that diagnosis must be correct.
Benefits And Goal Of Full Body Checkups
- Overcome your chance of becoming sick.
- Increase the age of life and enhance health.
- Early recognition of possibly life-endangering health conditions or diseases.
- Improve the possibilities for treatment and cure.
- Restrict the risk of health complications by closely observing existing circumstances.
- Reduce overall healthcare costs and time.
The Normal Full Body Checkup
Getting regular health and body checkups is not a tough task in today’s worlds as a significant number of diagnostic centers are available in the country. We provide you with full body checkup services all across India with home sample collection facility. This body checkup includes:
- Total Body Fat Percentage. The human body stores the fats from the meals which you eat for energy and protection.
- Heart Status checkup. The heart is basically made up of four chambers. The top two chambers are called atria, and the lower two are known as ventricles. In this checkup the doctor checks the health pulse rate or heartbeat. Along with that, they are also checking the blood circulation in the complete body.
- Vitamin Check. It measures the vitamin level by using the blood sample or urine to diagnose vitamin deficiency. In our body, different types of the vitamin are present like Vitamin A, C, D, E, K and Vitamin B (Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12).
- Abdominal Check. An abdominal check is a physical examination of a particular portion. In which a physician or doctor observes the indications of disease.
- Thyroid Profile checkup. It checks whether the thyroid gland works appropriately or not by testing the blood samples. The Thyroid test includes Total Triiodothyronine(T3), Total Thyroxine(T4) and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(TSH).
- Kidney Function screening. It diagnoses kidney disease means that there is any damage or problems in filtering the blood. It includes tests like Blood Urea Nitrogen, Uric Acid, Urinary Microalbumin, Calcium, Cystatin C, Creatinine (Serum & Urine) and many more. It’s also called the Renal function test.
- Liver Function Tests. It helps to determine liver health by measuring the enzymes, proteins, and other substances. It includes various tests like Albumin, Bilirubin(Direct, Indirect & Total), SGOT, GGT, Protein Total, Serum Globulin, Alanine Transaminase and many more.
- Diabetes Marker test. It checks the sugar level in our body by evaluating the blood sample. The diabetes tests include HBA1C, Fasting Blood Sugar, Random Blood Sugar etc.
- Hepatitis B check. It refers to an inflammation of the liver tissue. There are commonly three types: Hepatitis A, B and C. Yellowish skin, vomiting, tiredness, poor appetite, abdominal pain, and diarrhoea are the symptoms of Hepatitis.
- CT Calcium Score. CT stands for Computed Tomography for Calcium Scoring uses special x-ray machinery to produce photographs.
- Lipid Profile. It checks the anomalies in lipids, such as cholesterol and triglycerides. Lipid Profile is also named as Cholesterol Profile.
- Fitness Marker test. A fitness test is included in a list of exercises that help to appraise your overall physical health status. It is also known as a fitness assessment.
- Lung Function test includes a variety of tests that check how well the lungs work and the measure the air in the lungs can hold.
- Eye Checkup. It checks the vision and eye disease by using a variety of latest equipment such as Snellen Chart, Slit Lamp, Ophthalmoscope, Phoropter and many more.
- Prostate-Specific Antigen Test. PSA test is done by using the blood sample and detects prostate cancer by measuring the amount of PSA(Prostate-Specific Antigen).
- Bone Mineral Densitometry Test. It uses x-ray to detect the amount of calcium present in the bone. Osteoporosis is an example of bone disease.
- Sono-mammography / Mammography check. It is a process to detect breast cancer by using a low-energy X-ray.
- Infection Markers. C-reactive protein (CRP) and Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) tests are commonly used to detect the marker in the blood.
- Urine tests. It is helped to detect the disorder in the kidney and liver. Also, the diabetics and drug patients can be tested.
With the help of these tests, one can quickly determine their health status. Also, if there is an imbalance in their reports, it can be cured most of the time easily. A full body checkup is also recommended to be taken only from a reputable healthcare website like Areyouhealthy.in. Experts take samples from people from your home. It provides them with great comfort. These tests are designed to indicate how each part of the body is functioning and how existing disease can be prevented.
If you are in any part of India and looking for health check up packages or full body checkup packages, kindly contact us at +(91) 7289876363. Also, you can fill the onpage form. We offer the best service for health checkups. Also, we have various health packages available at low prices. For our regular customers, there is a massive discount on regular checkups.