FULL KIDNEY PROFILE
Book Home Collection for Full Kidney profile only At Rs 300
Test Parameters Included In Full Kidney Profile
COMPLETE RENAL/KIDNEY FUNCTION TESTS
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- URIC ACID
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- CREATININE – SERUM
About Full Kidney Profile
- Phosphorus Test. It is a blood test that evaluates the levels of phosphate in your blood. It is a common mineral that is found in foods, bones and teeth. The main and important use of phosphorus in the formation of bone and teeth. It also helps to build and repair cells and tissue. The food sources of phosphorus include milk, meat, fish, beans, whole grains, seeds etc.
- Chloride Test. It is a blood test that evaluates the levels of chloride in your blood. It helps to control the fluids, acid and base in your body. It also helps to maintain blood pressure. The food sources of chloride include tomatoes, olive, rye, seafood, salt etc.
- Sodium Test. It is a blood test that evaluates the levels of sodium(Na) in your blood. It is one of the essential elements in our body to support and maintain the blood pressure, nerves and muscles. The source of food includes nuts, salts, celery, slices of bread, rolls, pizza etc.
- Potassium Test. Like chloride and sodium, potassium is also a blood test and are found in foods. Taking potassium in the right amount in your regular diet helps to keep you healthy. It is also one of the most important minerals in your body. Without potassium, life is hard to survive. The food source includes green vegetables, fish, potatoes, milk, banana, mushroom etc.
- Complete Renal Profile. It is also known as full kidney profile or kidney function tests. This sub-profile consists of 5 important test parameters which help to diagnose kidney disease. The analysis includes Blood Urea Nitrogen or BUN, Calcium, Uric Acid, BUN- Creatinine ratio and serum creatinine. For this test, 10-12 hours of fasting are essential.
This page was last updated by 20/05/2020