List of Test Parameter of General Health Checkup A
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
LIPID PROFILE FOR HEART DISEASE
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
ABNORMAL LIVER PROFILE
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
RENAL PROFILE BLOOD WORK
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CALCIUM TEST
THYROID PROFILE TEST
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
General Health Checkup A Details
This is a preventive health checkup. It consists of 7 sub profiles. This Profile requires 10-12 hours of fasting. With 56 parameters and low price this package is one of the most popular health checkup package in India. General Health Checkup A is ideal for people between 18-40 years of age.
Sub-profiles included in General Health Checkup A Tests Package
- Complete Hemogram profile: This sub profile is also called CBC/Complete Blood Count. The test will measure the level of WBC count, RBC count, Basophils, etc. This profile has 24 test parameters. Advantage of CBC is that it determines even the little changes in blood. It offers much crucial information about many medical cause. Some of the tests included are Platelet counts, Lymphocytes-Absolute count and Neutrophils etc.
- Diabetes Profile: This test is to detect the diseases that affect the uses of blood glucose. Glucose is important for health as it delivers energy to cells to make up tissues and muscles.
- Lipid Profile: It is also known as Cholesterol panel. This measure the amount of bad and good cholesterol, type of fats, triglycerides in the blood. Cholesterol is a waxy fat, which is important for body to function. Too much of cholesterol is bad for the body.
- Iron Deficiency Profile: This test is to detect deficiency of iron in your body. Iron is essential to make red blood cells. Causes of iron deficiency are due to low intake of iron. To treat iron deficiency doctor may suggest the intake of iron supplements. Some of these tests are Serum iron, Total binding capacity, and % Transferrin Saturation.
- Liver Profile/Liver Function Tests: This test determines the function of the liver. The liver helps the body to break down food, make proteins, clean your blood, and store energy. Liver profile also detects the damages to liver. There are 11 test parameters in this profile.
- Renal Profile/Kidney Profile: This test is for evaluating the kidney’s performance. It is also known as Kidney panel. Some also reffer it as KFT/Kidney Function Test. It mesures minerals, electrolytes, glucose and proteins. When the kidneys dont work well, waste accumulates in blood. It includes 5 test parameters.
- Thyroid Profile: It includes only 3 test parameters. Tests are Total thyroxine, Total triiodothyronine, and Thyroid stimulating hormone(TSH). This test measures various thyroid hormones. Thyroid profile test can help identify Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.
AreYouHealthy offers home sample collection. You can call our customer care number +917289-87-6363 to book an appointment. You can make online booking also. For online booking visit AreYouHealthy and fill the form. You can also email us on [email protected]. Our agent will contact you to fix the date and timing for home sample collection. The test result reach your email in 48-72 hours. You can also opt for paper reports at Rs 75 extra.
This page was last updated by 18/08/2020