General Health Checkup 63 Overview.
General Health Checkup 63 profile is a preventive health checkup package containing 63 test parameters packed under 9 sub-profiles. We also offer this package for two or more persons at a combo discount offer. Call 7289-87-6363 for more details. Booking General Health Checkup 63 package is just a click away. Fill in the required details in the alongside form and click the SUBMIT button. You are done! We will do the rest for you. Our team of sample collector will call and reach your registered address. They will contact you in the reserved time slot by you. Email reports will send it to you within 48 to 78 hours of sample collection.
We offer the best deal among many other agencies in India. We provide the General Health Checkup 63 Package with home sample collection at low rate. Apart from this cost amount, you won’t be spending anything else. All the amount needs to paid to the visiting sample collecting team. The package you will book on AreYouHealthy, i.e., General Health Checkup 63 includes blood tests and it will be carried forward by Thyrocare’s experts(Our Laboratory Partners). All the tests will be performed in their certified labs which are located at many cities in India.
General Health Checkup 63 Sub-profiles And Test Parameters.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28 Test Parameters). The Complete Hemogram sub-profile has 28 test parameters. All the tests are performed on a sample of blood. This profile measures count of blood particles such as White Blood Cells, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Neutrophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- DIABETES PROFILE(2 Test Parameters). The Diabetes sub-profile in the Aarogyam C package consists of 2 test parameters. The tests in the profile are HbA1c and Average Blood Glucose (Abg).
- HORMONE PROFILE(1 Test Parameter). The Hormone sub-profile measure the Testosterone level in the blood. Testosterone level is measured in a unit called Nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). Testosterone level test is also known by Serum Testosterone Test. It is a sex hormone or androgen which is produced by both male and females. It affects a person concerning puberty and fertility.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(3 Test Parameters). Consisting of 3 test parameters, the Iron Deficiency sub-profile measures the levels of transferrin and other iron content in the blood. The test result of Iron Deficiency sub-profile determines the iron building capacity of the cells.
- LIPID PROFILE(8 Test Parameters). The Lipid sub-profile contains 8 test parameters. This is also known as Lipoprotein profile. The included test parameters measure the level of cholesterol and other fats inside the body.
- LIVER PROFILE(11 Test Parameters). The Liver constitutes the major organs of our body. Its function is to secrete a variety of enzymes, bilirubin and different proteins.
- RENAL PROFILE(5 Test Parameters). Kidney does the most important job inside the body. It filters the excess amount of water from the blood and other waste materials. The Renal sub-profile consists of 5 test parameters which help us to determine kidney health. It is to be noted that 180 litres of blood get filtered by the kidneys in the entire day.
- THYROID PROFILE(3 Test Parameters). The small gland in the lower neck region is known as the Thyroid Gland. It produces two essential hormones known as Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). One can see the symptoms like lack of energy, depression, weight gain etc., due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. The Thyroid sub-profile containing 3 test parameters let us know if the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive.
- VITAMIN PROFILE(2 Test Paramaters). The Vitamin sub-profile contains 2 test parameters. Those are Vitamin B-12 and the 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy). Vitamin B-12 is essential to maintain good health. One needs enough red blood cells to keep the nervous system working. Vitamin B-12 helps in building enough red blood cells. We should monitor the Vitamin D level of the body. The 25-OH Vitamin D test (25-hydroxy) test helps in keeping track of the Vitamin D level in the body.
The General Health Checkup 63 package analyses the sample for Thyroid Disorder, Kidney Disorder, Liver Disorder, Intellectual Abnormality, Vitamin Excess etc. Fasting is required for this profile. One should go for fasting for at least 10-12 hours before going for General Health Checkup 63. The best time slot we recommend is in the morning.