Test Parameters Included In Healthscreen A New
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE
- HOMOCYSTEINE BLOOD TEST
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT DIAGNOSTIC TEST
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
IRON DEFICIENCY BLOOD TEST
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
LIPID PROFILE DIAGNOSIS
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
PANCREATIC SCREENING TEST
- AMYLASE SERUM
- LIPASE SERUM
RENAL KIDNEY TEST
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URIC ACID
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
THYROCARE THYROID PACKAGE
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
Overview Of Health Screen A
Healthscreen A New profile has 68 tests in the group consisting of general tests for the screening of health status like Complete Hemogram, Lipid, Liver, thyroid, Kidney, Pancreas, Diabetic, Toxic Elements etc. It is a preventive health checkup package offered by AreYouHealthy. Recommended for persons aged 18 and above.
List of Subprofiles Included In Healt Screen A
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS. This profile examines the cardiovascular condition. The heart which is affected by a huge level of bad cholesterol is mainly focused. The heart is always under high risk because of smoke, high blood pressure and cholesterol etc. The cardiac risk markers is also known as the lipid panel test. It is applied to find the exact amount of lipid or fat inside the body which lead to major heart-related problems like Heart Attack.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM(24) is performed to measure the exact count of WBC, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc. contained in our blood. Complete Hemogram profile which consists of 24 tests examines a blood sample. It detects the blood-related infections.
- DIABETES PROFILE (2) is a group of 2 tests which determines the elevated blood sugar level after examining the blood. Apart from this, it also finds other conditions related to Diabetes Mellitus. Fasting of 8-12 hours is recommended before the test.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE (3). As the name suggests analyses the level of transferrin and Iron content in the blood. It measures the iron binding capacity of the cells. Anaemia is of many types which are detected by the Iron Deficiency test. This is a group of 3 tests which is found to be the best in identifying the lack in the level of Iron content in the blood. As a perk, it also helps in heart diseases evaluation. Iron deficiency can cause hair loss.
- CHOLESTEROL PROFILE LIPID PANEL (8) Also known as Lipoprotein profile. It has 8 tests in the group. It measures cholesterol and other body fats. Triglycerides and Cholesterol are those fats which enhance the cell health. But, when it builds inside the blood, it is extremely harmful. The increase in the lipid level adversely affects the heart. Lipid profile test predicts heart diseases and strokes.
- LIVER ANALYSIS PACKAGE (11) The liver profile has 11 different tests which help you to analyse your liver health. It measures the levels of various proteins, bilirubin in the blood and liver enzymes.
- PANCREATIC PROFILE (2) This profile has 2 tests which examine the pancreas health and let us know if there is any pancreas-related issue budding in our body. The growing level of lipase and amylase is a threat towards pancreatic injury.
- RENAL PROFILE (5) The kidney comes under essential organs in our body. There are two kidneys in our body, and they do the most important job of filtering the blood waste out of the body. The health of kidneys cannot be left behind. It filters 180 litres of blood each day. Excess of water and waste are filtered out of the body. The 8 tests in the Renal profile gives us all the essential information related to kidney health.
- THYROID PROFILE (3). The thyroid gland mainly produces two vital hormones, Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). The gland is found in the lower neck region in the body. Lack of T3 and T4 hormones shows its symptoms like lack of energy, weight gain, and depression. This test let us know whether the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive.
- TOXIC ELEMENTS PROFILE (9) This test is known as a toxic exposure test. A wide range of potentially harmful elements from inside our body gets released through urinary excretion. This test assesses well-known toxins such as lead and mercury and also niobium which is a new technology toxin. It consists of fundamental tests.
We are a proud partner of Thyrocare, a NABL, CAP and ISO Certified Lab. To book the test, fill the form alongside and tap on the SUBMIT button. Or you can also give us a call on 7289-87-6363. Our team will be happy to assist you anytime. A team of sample collector will visit at the provided address in the booked time slot. All the samples will be collected from there itself. You will be happy to know that we don’t charge even a penny before the test is performed. All the amount needs to be paid to the visiting sample collector. We love to be transparent, and there is no hidden or extra charge exclusive of what is shown on the screen. No hassle! We are always there. Just like we collected the samples from the residence, we will also send the report there itself on the request. Else, in 48-72 hours, we mail the reports on the provided email account.
This page was last updated by 08/10/2020