About Thyrocare Health Screen C New
Healthscreen C New is a preventive health checkup package provided by Thyrocare. Thyrocare is a diagnostic and preventive care laboratory which is based in Navi Mumbai. Thyrocare has many outlets and collection centres all over India. Healthscreen c new is a health checkup profile which consists of 81 test parameters. This profile contains 11 profiles. There is compulsory fasting for 10-12 hours of fasting. You can have only water in your fasting hours. Healthscreen c profile consists of fundamental test which helps you to screen your full body.
Sub Profiles Included In Thyrocare Health Screen C
- The first profile is related to your Cardiovascular condition, i.e., Cardiac Risk Markers Profile. This profile is also known as Lipid panel as well. This test is for the screening of the health of your heart. If a patient has a high level of bad cholesterol, it is marked as a soft heart. If a patient does smoking and having high blood pressure, and cholesterol then it will create a high risk for heart. Cardiac risk markers profile contains 6 test parameters. Some of these test parameters are Homocysteine, High sensitivity c-reactive protein(Hs-CRP), Apolipoprotein-B(APO-B), etc.
- The second profile is Complete Hemogram Profile. It contains 28 test parameters in total. Some of the test parameters are Basophils, Hemoglobin, Monocytes, etc. This test is performed in your blood sample to measure the total blood count. It will determine your general health status. Blood consists of 3 types of cells, i.e., Red blood cells(RBC), White blood cells(WBC), and platelets. Complete hemogram test is typically performed for measuring the number of blood cells present in your body. The blood test result will examine if your body has any diseases.
- The third is the Diabetes Profile. It contains only 2 test parameters, i.e., Average Blood Glucose and HbA1c. These two tests are for measuring the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a condition/state where your body produces too much insulin or does not produce enough insulin. If your HbA1c level is high, then you might have or may be a sign of diabetes. If you are a diabetes patient, then this test is used to measure your glucose level in blood. Average Blood Glucose test is for determining Type 2 Diabetes and Prediabetes.
- The fourth profile is related to deficiency of iron in your body, i.e., Iron Deficiency Profile. It includes 3 test elements. Tests are Iron, Total Iron Binding Capacity, and % Transferrin Saturation. This test for measuring your iron level. It will tell you whether you are suffering from iron deficiency or not. The total iron binding capacity test will check how well transferrin carries iron in your blood. If the level of transferrin saturation is less than 20%, it indicates iron deficiency, and if it is more than 50%, it indicates iron overload.
- The fifth profile is Lipid Profile. It is known as the Lipid Panel as well. Lipid profile will tell examine your cholesterol level. It contains 8 test parameters. Some of the tests are Triglycerides, Total cholesterol, VLDL cholesterol, etc. Cholesterols and Glycerides are lipids and fats which is good for the health of cells. But it can be harmful if they are starting to build up in the blood. These tests help you to determine the risk of heart and stroke.
- Next is Liver Profile which contains 11 test parameters. Liver profile is for evaluating the health of your liver. The liver health of the liver can be assessed by the level of proteins, liver enzymes, and bilirubin. Some of the tests are Albumin-Serum, Alkaline Phosphatase, Serum globulin, etc. This test is also used to check whether you are having hepatitis B and hepatitis C or not.
- The seventh profile is Pancreatic Profile. It has 2 test parameters. 1st is Amylase and 2nd is Lipase. Amylase and lipase are two digestive enzymes. Amylase is used to break down starches of your body while Lipase is used to digest fats. This profile test is used to detect pancreatitis. If the level of amylase and lipase is not normal, then you must consult your doctors.
- The Eight is Renal Profile. It includes 5 test elements. Some of these tests are Uric Acid, Calcium, Blood Urea Nitrogen, etc. This profile is to check the functioning of the kidney. It is also known as Kidney function test. The function of the kidney is to remove waste products from your body through urine. So, if your kidney is not working correctly, the waste products can pile up in your body which is dangerous to your health.
- The ninth profile is Thyroid profile. Tests of thyroid profile are Total Thyroxine, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, and Total Triiodothyronine. Thyroid is a small gland which is situated in the lower part of The thyroid your neck. This test is to check the working of your thyroid gland whether it is working properly or not.
- The tenth profile is Toxic Elements Profile. This test will measure the level of all toxic elements which resides in your body. Some of the toxic elements are Mercury, Lead, Cobalt, Arsenic, Caesium, etc. It contains 9 test parameters.
- Last profile is Vitamin Profile. Vitamin profile test is for measuring the amount of vitamins in your body. It contains 4 test elements. Test elements are Vitamin D2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin D Total. Vitamin B-12 helps in producing red blood cells. It also plays an important role in the functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin D is important for your teeth and bones. It has 2 types, i.e. Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3. Vitamin D2 comes from cereals, and dairy items and Vitamin D3 Comes from sunlight.
We bring you the facility of home sample collection all over India. Now you don’t have to waste your time travelling to a clinic or wait for your turn. You can call us at 7289876363 and book your appointment. Our mentors will come to your home and will collect samples. After confirmation, we will send you a confirmation message to you by email, call or SMS.