Test Parameters Included In Healthscreen E New
ARTHRITIS PROFILE (2)
- ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES (ANA)
- ANTI CCP (ACCP)
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE (8)
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
- HOMOCYSTEINE HEART TEST
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
HEMOGRAM DIFFERENTIAL (29)
- COUNT PROFILE
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR)
- PLATELET COUNT
DIABETES PROFILE (2)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
ELECTROLYTES TEST PARAMETERS (2)
HORMONE PROFILE (1)
IRON DEFICIENCY BLOOD PANEL (4)
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
LIPID PROFILE CHOLESTEROL TEST (8)
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
LFT PANEL (9)
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
PANCREAS LAB TEST (2)
- AMYLASE BLOOD TEST
- LIPASE BLOOD TEST
RENAL PROFILE BLOOD TEST (5)
- URIC ACID
- CREATININE – SERUM
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
THYROID TEST FULL PANEL (3)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
- FREE TRIIODOTHYRONINE (FT3)
- FREE THYROXINE (FT4)
TOXIC ELEMENTS PROFILE (9)
VITAMIN PROFILE (3)
- VITAMIN B-12
- 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
About AYH Healthscreen E New
AYH Healthscreen E New Profile is precautionary health checkup package by Thyrocare. This package is for preventive healthcare. Healthscreen E New offers 14 profiles. These profiles consist of 86 tests. Healthscreen E New profile is available at an exclusive rate. This profile does not need any fasting.
- Vitamin profile. It includes 3 test elements. Some tests of Vitamin profile are Folate, Vitamin B-12 and 25-OH Vitamin D(Total). These tests help to diagnose anemia and neuropathy. It also evaluates the nutritional status of patients.
- 2nd profile is for evaluating toxic elements in our body, i.e., Toxic elements. This profile consists of 9 test parameters. Some of these tests are: Lead, Mercury, Arsenic and Cobalt etc. This test evaluates the level of toxicity in our body. These elements are toxic to our body. It can harm or affect our body in many ways.
- 3rd profile is Thyroid profile. This profile helps us to track the details about thyroid gland. Thyroid is a small gland in the lower part of your neck. It consists of 2 test parameters, i.e., Free Thyroxine(FTP), Free triiodothyronine(FT3). FTP and FT3 are two main hormones produced by thyroid. If thyroid gland doesn’t process enough of these two hormones, then you might gain weight, depression and lack of energy. If your gland produce too many hormones, then you might lose weight, having high level of anxiety, etc.
- Next profile is Renal profile. This test is for diagnosing and managing condition of kidney function. This profile consists of 5 test parameters. Some of the tests are Uric acid, Calcium, Blood urea nitrogen.
- 5th profile is Pancreatic profile. This profile contains only 2 test elements. First element is Amylase and second is Lipase. Amylase helps to break down starches in smaller pieces. Lipase helps in digesting foods. When the level of Lipase and Amylase increases in your bloodstream inflammation of pancreas occurs.
- 6th profile is Liver profile. It contains 9 test parameters in total. Some of these tests are: Bilirubin-total, Bilirubin-direct, Alkaline phosphatase and Serum globulin etc. This profile measures the level of Proteins, Liver enzymes, and Bilirubin.
- 7th profile is Lipid profile. In this profile there are 8 test parameters. This profile test helps to measure the quantity of cholesterol, triglycerides, and types of fats. Some of the tests are VLDL cholesterol, Total cholesterol, Triglycerides, etc.
- 8th profile is for measuring a deficiency of iron, i.e., Iron Deficiency profile. It includes 4 test parameters. Patient with iron deficiency might suffer from fatigue, tiredness or chest pain. List of tests are: Total iron binding capacity(TIBC), Iron, Ferritin and % Transferrin saturation.
- 9th profile is Hormone profile. If you have a hormonal imbalance, even small changes can affect your body. Hormone profile has only 1 test parameter, i.e., Testosterone. Testosterone plays a vital role in puberty and fertility.
- 10th profile is Electrolytes profile. It includes 2 test parameters. 1st parameter is Sodium and 2nd is Chloride. This is also known as Electrolyte panel. It evaluates the level of carbon dioxide and electrolytes in your blood. Electrolytes are minerals that are found in our body. They help our body working correctly like heart rhythm, muscles contraction, and brain function.
- 11th profile is Diabetes profile. This profile test is for screening of your blood for blood sugar level. It contains 2 tests. Tests are HbA1c and Average blood glucose(ABG).
- 12th profile is Complete Hemogram profile. This profile is consists of 28 test parameters. These tests help us to measure the complete blood count of our blood cells. Some of these tests are Total RBC, Platelet Count, Monocytes, Hemoglobin, etc.
- 13th profile is Cardiac Risk Markers profile. It is also known as Lipid panel test. This test examines your heart’s function. It has 9 test elements. Some of these test elements are Protein-total, Homocysteine, Bilirubin(Indirect), etc. It indicates the chances of having a heart attack and stroke.
- Last profile is Arthritis profile. It includes 2 test parameters. Test parameters are Anti Nuclear Antibodies(ANA) and Anti CCP(ACCP). It helps to diagnose Rheumatoid arthritis(RA) and inflammatory conditions.
Now it is easy to give your blood sample for different tests. Because we provide home sample collection services. You can give your blood samples at your home. For home sample collection you have to book an appointment. Call us and tell your details about date and time for an appointment. Our helpline number is 7289876363. Moreover, you can also book an appointment by online booking. Go to www.Areyouhealthy.com and fill up the form. We will send you a confirmation message about an appointment via e-mail, call and SMS.
Thyrocare presents more profiles related to Healthscreen E New profile. These profiles are Healthscreen A new, Healthscreen B new, Healthscreen C new, Healthscreen D new, and Healthscreen M new.