Price @ 550/- Only | Non Fasting | Sample Type: Serum
What is Human Growth Hormone Test?
AreYouHealthy is offering Human Growth Hormone test at a low rate. To book this test, you need to fill the alongside form, and you’re done. As we are associated with Thyrocare which is ISO 9001, CAP, NABL certified, so you don’t even need to worry about the veracity of the results. A team of Thyrocare will reach your place at a selected time slot and collect the sample.
Human Growth Hormone Test (HGH), and also known as Growth Hormone, is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland. Human Growth Hormone test is often used to evaluate a growth hormone deficiency that is causing slowed growth. It is also used to assess overall pituitary function as well as measuring replacement therapy. It can also be prescribed as an anti-ageing treatment in some cases. This hormone helps control growth and the chemical reactions in our bodies. Our body might make it in significant amounts or not at all.
The too high or too low level of HGH can lead to a variety of issues, like:
- Delayed puberty
- Bone weakness
If a person has any of these conditions, then the doctor may suggest a growth hormone stimulation test. The test only requires a blood sample. There are other hormones also that are produced by the pituitary gland, and that’s why it is called the “master gland”. And these hormones help control other hormones. It’s part of what’s called the endocrine system, which oversees many body functions. An adult may want to visit the doctor if he or she suspects symptoms like:
- Increase in body fat
- Low energy
- Less strength
- A decline in muscle mass
How To Prepare For The Test?
The doctor may ask to take more than one kind of test. A person may need human growth hormone test, as well as some other tests also, such as:
- The GH suppression test,
- The IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 test,
- Tests to check for problems with other hormones, including cortisol, prolactin, and testosterone.
- Fast: Some doctors may recommend up to 12 hours without food before the test.
- Avoiding certain medicines like insulin, birth control pills will help for accuracy in the result.
- Low blood sugar and obesity may alter results, so talking to the doctor will help if a person has any of these conditions.
- If you think that you’re left with some other questions also, feel free to call us on +917289876363.
HGH Test Description
- UNITS: ng/ml
- TECHNOLOGY: C.L.I.A
- FASTING TYPE: NON FASTING
- SAMPLE TYPE: SERUM
- VOLUME: 1ml
- NORMAL RANGE: Males : up to 3ng/ml
- Females : up to 8ng/ml