Parameters Included In Hypertension Package 76
IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE
- % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
- TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC)
- SERUM ALB/GLOBULIN RATIO
- ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE
- BILIRUBIN -DIRECT
- BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT)
- BILIRUBIN – TOTAL
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- PROTEIN – TOTAL
- ALBUMIN – SERUM
- SERUM GLOBULIN
- ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )
- ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT)
HEMOGRAM CBC TEST
- BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES(IG)
- IMMATURE GRANULOCYTE PERCENTAGE(IG%)
- TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT
- LYMPHOCYTE PERCENTAGE
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR HEMOGLOBIN(MCH)
- MEAN CORP.HEMO.CONC(MCHC)
- MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOLUME(MCV)
- MEAN PLATELET VOLUME(MPV)
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
- NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
- PLATELET DISTRIBUTION WIDTH(PDW)
- PLATELET TO LARGE CELL RATIO(PLCR)
- PLATELET COUNT
- TOTAL RBC
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH (RDW-CV)
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD(RDW-SD)
- AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG)
- BLOOD KETONE (D3HB)
- DIRECT RENIN
CARDIAC RISK MARKERS 5
- APO B / APO A1 RATIO (APO B/A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – A1 (APO-A1)
- APOLIPOPROTEIN – B (APO-B)
- HIGH SENSITIVITY C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (HS-CRP)
- LIPOPROTEIN (A) [LP(A)]
KIDNEY TEST ON BLOOD WORK
- BUN / Sr.CREATININE RATIO
- BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN)
- CREATININE – SERUM
- URI. ALBUMIN/CREATININE RATIO (UA/C)
- URINARY MICROALBUMIN
- CREATININE – URINE
- URIC ACID
ELECTROLYTES LAB TEST
LIPID PROFILE BLOOD WORK
- TOTAL CHOLESTEROL
- HDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT
- LDL / HDL RATIO
- NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL
- TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO
- VLDL CHOLESTEROL
THYROID TEST ONLINE
- TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
- TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
- THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH)
About Hypertension Package 76
Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a persistent rise in blood pressure level which puts additional strain on our heart. Over time, it can lead to severe damage to our heart as well as other major organs, like the kidneys, brain, and eyes. The Hypertension Package 76 has 76 test parameters bundled under 13 sub-profiles. It analyses different factors in our body which can be the potential reason behind hypertension. Hypertension Package 76 is a preventive healthcare package offered by our partner laboratory. Our Laboratory partner works with over 2,000 certified service centres, has a strong presence across India. We at AreYouHealthy offer Hypertension Package 76 at low rate. A Preventive Health Checkup Package or any test you book on AreYouHealthy is carried forward by our testing partner . AreYouHealthy assures you of the quality and accuracy of the test reports. After the sample collection, the test results will be mailed to you in 48 to 78 hours.
The 13 sub-profiles are as follows:
- THYROID PROFILE(3). Our Thyroid gland releases T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). These are the two vital hormones inside our body. We experience a lack of energy, depression, weight gain, etc., due to the lack of T3 and T4 hormones. This Thyroid sub-profile has 3 test parameters which estimate the production of these hormones and check whether there is over or underproduction.
- DIABETIC SCREEN PROFILE(4). The 4 test parameters in the Diabetic Screen Profile are ABG (Average Blood Glucose), BKETO (Blood Ketone D3HB), and HBA (HbA1c), FRUCT (Fructosamine). These tests find out the rise in the blood sugar level after testing on a sample of blood. It is recommended not to eat for about 8-12 hours before getting the test sample collected.
- IRON DEFICIENCY PROFILE(4). With the help of 4 test parameters, as the name suggests, this sub-profile determines the levels of Iron Content and Transferrin in our blood. The test reports help us know the iron building capacity of the cells. There are several types of Anaemia which emerges out as a result of this test. This sub-profile also helps in analysing heat diseases.
- LIVER PROFILE(11) Our liver constitutes the major organs of our body. It releases different enzymes, bilirubin and various proteins. There are 11 test parameters in the Liver sub-profile which determines the levels of these liver products.
- LIPID PROFILE(8). The Lipid sub-profile is a bundle of 8 test parameters. The Lipid sub-profile has another famous name Lipoprotein profile. This sub-profile constitutes 8 tests which measure the Cholesterol as well as other fats inside our body. There are two fats with the names as Triglycerides and Cholesterol. These fats help in enhancing cell health. It is very important to be noted that if these fats build inside our blood, it affects our health adversely. An individual can also predict heart diseases and strokes with the help of the Lipid Profile test.
- KIDNEY PROFILE(5). We cannot afford to leave behind the health of one of the most important organs of our body that is our Kidney. It does an essential job which is to filter the waste as well as an excess of water content from our blood. 180 litres of blood get channelled through our kidneys every day. The Renal(Kidney) profile consists of 5 tests in the group which help us to determine kidney health.
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM PROFILE(28) With the help of 28 test parameters, the Complete Hemogram sub-profile measures the total count of blood particles like White Blood Cells, Lymphocytes, Neutrophils, Monocytes, Basophils, Eosinophils, RBC Count, HCT, Hb, MCV, PS, ESR etc.
- CORTISOL PROFILE Cortisol is a hormone which plays a vital role in the metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates. It affects our blood glucose levels, helps in maintaining blood pressure, and helps regulate our immune system. Most cortisol in our blood is bound to a protein. Only a small percentage of it is “free” and biologically active. Free cortisol is discharged into the urine and is also present in the saliva. Cortisol sub-profile estimates the amount of cortisol in the blood, urine, or saliva.
- ALDOSTERONE PROFILE. Aldosterone is a hormone that plays a vital role in maintaining normal sodium(Na+) and potassium(K) concentrations in blood and in controlling blood concentration and blood pressure. This sub-profile measures the level of aldosterone in the blood and/or the level of aldosterone in urine.
- RENIN PROFILE. Renin an enzyme that helps in controlling our blood pressure. This is made by specialised cells in the kidneys. When we have high blood pressure which is also known as hypertension, finding the reason behind it can help us get the right treatment. A Renin Profile test can identify about what’s happening in our body.
- SERUM ELECTROLYTES PROFILE(3). The Serum Electrolytes Test profile primarily estimates the primary electrolytes in our body, i.e., Sodium (Na+), Chloride (Cl-) as well as Potassium (K). Electrolytes are the electrically charged minerals in the body tissues along with bloodstream. Their primary duty is to facilitate the nutrients getting inside one’s body and filter the waste particles out of the body cells. The electrolytes also help maintain healthy water equilibrium, muscle activity and even in stabilising the pH level of the body.
- MICROALBUMINURIA PROFILE. The Microalbuminuria profile is a urine test that measures albumin in urine. Albumin is a protein which is utilised by the body cell. A certain level of microalbuminuria in the urine may be pointing towards the kidney damage, growth, as well as help in repairing tissues. Microalbuminuria is usually present in our blood.
- CARDIAC RISK MARKERS PROFILE(5). The Cardiac Risk Markers sub-profile has 5 test parameters. This helps in indicating an individual’s chance of having a cardiovascular event such as a stroke or heart attack. The test reports let us know whether the risk is low, medium or high.
To book any Preventive Health Checkup Profile or test from AreYouHealthy, just fill your complete details (required) in the booking form on the page. Click the SUBMIT button and relax. We will send an SMS for confirmation on your provided contact number. Our team of test sample collector will reach to your registered address in the reserved time slot. All the test results will be sent on your registered email within 48-72 hours. In case you require the test reports in hard copy format, you are required to pay an extra of Rs 75/-. The hard copy of the test results will be sent to your registered address. AreYouHealthy even provides the 24X7 book on call facility. Just call us on 7289-87-6363. Stay Healthy!